Facebook, Google, et al

Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Facebook, Google, et al

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

TDub wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:15 pm the Pepsi was probably cheaper
Maybe not. I have insurance and they didn't ask me for a co-pay.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:03 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:49 pm I had someone stick his finger up my ass and then had a needle jammed in my arm this morning. I would have preferred drinking Nitro Pepsi.
Maybe I should get Elon Musk's take on which he feels is/was more awful?
I'm getting the same thing done tomorrow morning.
Enjoy!
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

StayCurious wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:40 pm This is also interesting.

His daughter was a software engineer at Twitter. And?
Do you know when she was hired and how specifically her working at Twitter (in the role that she did) had any bearing on anything?

Schumer's daughter worked for Facebook. And?

I can go on and on in regards to people and where their kids work/have worked. Unless you have specific evidence of them doing something illegal (or even morally) wrong, what difference does it make?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Fantastic! The guy who on his Instagram profile has these words "Online extremist" as the very first description of himself - is capable of sharing his opinion.
Followed by......

👉 Follow me on Twitter, Minds, Mewe, Flote.app, and now Gettr.

👉 Follow my main: @thefreethoughtproject

👉 Follow my podcast account:
@thefreethoughtprojectpodcast

👉 Follow our backup:
@thefreethoughtproject.v3

👉 Follow my police accountability account: @policethepolice_official

🔎Check our website for daily news, podcasts, newsletter, merch, and more:

🌍 www.TheFreeThoughtProject.com
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

ie let me make money off these morans.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Follow me on Twitter, Minds, Mewe, Flote.app, and now Gettr.

Can someone translate this into English? Wait, nevermind, I'm good.
Defense. Rebounds.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Its sarcastic. The word extremist has kind of lost its meaning. A stylist that wanted to keep cutting hair during (unnecessary) lockdowns was labeled an "extremist"
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And people who love their country and what it used to represent get labeled "domestic terrorists"
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And its cute how you guys are attacking that person's character and ignoring their comment. Straight out of the democrat playback. No political arguments about policies or anything. Just try to slander your opponents character and convince people to hate them, while ignoring policies or logic
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:47 am
StayCurious wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:40 pm This is also interesting.

His daughter was a software engineer at Twitter. And?
Do you know when she was hired and how specifically her working at Twitter (in the role that she did) had any bearing on anything?

Schumer's daughter worked for Facebook. And?

I can go on and on in regards to people and where their kids work/have worked. Unless you have specific evidence of them doing something illegal (or even morally) wrong, what difference does it make?
are you sure that’s a legit tweet?

lobs has a history of posting fake nonsense
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

randy calling others in this thread snowflakes is high-larious
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
ProudBoy

Post by ProudBoy »

randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:23 am And people who love their country and what it used to represent get labeled "domestic terrorists"
If you’re serious, PM me.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:25 am And its cute how you guys are attacking that person's character and ignoring their comment. Straight out of the democrat playback. No political arguments about policies or anything. Just try to slander your opponents character and convince people to hate them, while ignoring policies or logic
"playback". Maybe you need to slow down guy and take a deep breath.

Ok, first off..... Going back to your first post, you are Jason Bassler? Then how do you know for 100% certainty it's sarcastic? Fine, maybe it is. If so, that makes him an even bigger jag off - to me.

Next, you said in your next post, "And people who love their country and what it used to represent get labeled "domestic terrorists".
By who/m? Not me. That being said, if a domestic terrorist loves their country and what it used to represent - then I 100% label him/her a domestic terrorist. I shouldn't?

Yes, I attack people's character and in Bassler's case I didn't ignore his comments. I read them.
I chose not comment on his comments.

I don't know what specific behavior he is/was referring to but yes, I know the media chooses what to share and what to suppress. And?
Like I said, he shared his opinion/s. Good for him. I'm supposed to put him on a pedestal and say he's my God?
I happen to agree with him that "the government" and "big tech" collude - also the media. They do. And?
That's been going on my entire life.
A lot of things in this country and in the world suck and they are probably not going to change in my lifetime.

Interesting how YOU have such a hard on for the "Hunter Biden Story" and yet have ignored (or at least haven't commented on) what has gone on with The Donald and in the current state of the Republican Party.
I would be equally if not more concerned about that as I would be about the "Hunter Biden Story" if I was a staunch Republican. Thankfully I'm not. Just as I am thankful I'm not a staunch Democrat.
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Looks like Trad is going to take the meltdown torch from Q today.

It's not even 8am and he's already busting out the socks.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:50 am randy calling others in this thread snowflakes is high-larious
Having a rough morning, bud?

You going to do this in every single thread today?

Hope your day gets better! ❤
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:23 am And people who love their country and what it used to represent get labeled "domestic terrorists"
Wait

what did this country used to represent?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

A storage room with swords, wrestling belts and classified documents inside.

Meanwhile, tweedledum and tweedledee wanna know why they can't see Hunter Biden's dick pics.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Why don't the Democrats and the mainstream media talk about this?

Did you know that Hunter Biden dated Avril? Seth Rich always wore an anklet made from Avril's hair, but it was not on his body when they found him dead? Twitter had 7500 employees, 27 of them we're named Joe Smith....coincidence? I think not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT8JXQS5uyY
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:33 am
jhawks99 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:03 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:49 pm I had someone stick his finger up my ass and then had a needle jammed in my arm this morning. I would have preferred drinking Nitro Pepsi.
Maybe I should get Elon Musk's take on which he feels is/was more awful?
I'm getting the same thing done tomorrow morning.
Enjoy!
Two vaccines (flu and covid), 1 finger stick for A1C (came back fine) a blood draw for labs, and a finger in through the exit. All with my needle phobia. Great morning.
Defense. Rebounds.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:25 am And its cute how you guys are attacking that person's character and ignoring their comment. Straight out of the democrat playback. No political arguments about policies or anything. Just try to slander your opponents character and convince people to hate them, while ignoring policies or logic

That's what they do when they've got nothing of substance to respond with. It just validates your points even more.