Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Vivek ramaswamy

Post by KUTradition »

gender fluidity/nonconformity is neither new nor exclusively a U.S. thing

nothing like being proudly ignorant and intolerant though

good job, to both of you
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Gotta be tough to go through life this fucking terrified of people you who aren’t like you.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

the sad irony is that randy is so adamantly opposed to the government getting involved in something like public health, but yet seems to be all in on the government having a say in how one identifies, and by extension, who and how they love
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

A global pandemic that was killing 1% of the population was unimportant, and the millions of lives lost were meaningless.

But, this, which probably involves literally a handful of people playing a sport, needs to be discussed and regulated at the federal level.

Checks out.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Qusdahl fusses that the first demographic the Nazis ramped up the oppression of, was the transgender/lgbtq+ communities, as a sort of test run to see how much fascism the Germans at large were willing to go along with, before they went after the Jewish people.

But whatever, prob just more Russian propaganda.

What I find more curious is, how the ones most opposed to anything transgender, are also the ones who seem most obsessed with precisely what parts are in those folk’s pants.

It almost has “anti-gay lawmaker caught on Tinder” vibes.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:45 pm A global pandemic that was killing 1% of the population was unimportant, and the millions of lives lost were meaningless.

But, this, which probably involves literally a handful of people playing a sport, needs to be discussed and regulated at the federal level.

Checks out.
“That woman MMA fighter was gonna get beat up anyway.”
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:45 pm A global pandemic that was killing 1% of the population was unimportant, and the millions of lives lost were meaningless.

Checks out.
That's what I don't get about this obsession. It's the allegedly small federal government folks making the huge fuss about it.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:39 pm the sad irony is that randy is so adamantly opposed to the government getting involved in something like public health, but yet seems to be all in on the government having a say in how one identifies, and by extension, who and how they love
I dont want the government involved. Its America, you have a right to be trans if you want. But you dont have a right to force people to act like its not mental and to live out your false reality with you
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

If you are trans and want to be an Mma fighter, fine do it. Just have them compete against other trans fighters of their own "gender"

Same with all other sports
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Checks out.
Theres no need for it to be regulated at a federal level. Just need some locally people to stop being tolerant of everything to the point of ignorance and say "hey wait, that dude shouldn't be fighting women"

But in 2023 nobody has a spine anymore. Blame cancel culture
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

10 out of 10 people are way more concerned about uncle joes economy and its devastation.

that is how people are going to vote next year. Hate to break it to you.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:21 pm
KUTradition wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:39 pm the sad irony is that randy is so adamantly opposed to the government getting involved in something like public health, but yet seems to be all in on the government having a say in how one identifies, and by extension, who and how they love
I dont want the government involved. Its America, you have a right to be trans if you want. But you dont have a right to force people to act like its not mental and to live out your false reality with you
I'm not transgender so I don't know for sure but I assume being transgender is both physical and mental. Just like being a heterosexual.
Who that's transgender is "forcing" people to act like anything? Who has ever "forced" you to live out their "false reality" with them? Besides maybe a/your Clergyperson? :shock:
I feel false reality is an oxymoron but regardless, what exactly is a transgender person's false reality?
Heck, I believe the true reality is that there are a shitload more closeted homosexuals than there are openly transgender people. Partially because of.......
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i would like to hear:
uncle joes
aocs
bernies
ilhan nomars
kamala harris
maxine waters
etc etc
opinion on this mma deal.

maybe we can get peter doocy to ask jen psaki what uncle joe thinks.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:48 pm i would like to hear:
uncle joes
aocs
bernies
ilhan nomars
kamala harris
maxine waters
etc etc
opinion on this mma deal.

maybe we can get peter doocy to ask jen psaki what uncle joe thinks.
We all know damn well they will avoid ever discussing situations like that one
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Mjl wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:14 pm

Checks out.
That's what I don't get about this obsession. It's the allegedly small federal government folks making the huge fuss about it.
hey now! I'm nowhere near this discussion!
Just Ledoux it
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

the World Athletics Council, governing body for international track & field competitions, has banned transgender athletes

agree or not, right or wrong, this is the way these issues should be getting handled, imo
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

TDub wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:58 pm
Mjl wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:14 pm

Checks out.
hey now! I'm nowhere near this discussion!
You're not allegedly small gov, you actually are :)
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i don't think the demonrats give a $#!t if some chick gets her skull battered in the octagon. they just want the votes.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

why should anyone care about someone voluntarily involving themselves in such a sport, and consequently getting the piss beat out of them?

i don’t care if it’s a man or woman…that’s an inherent risk when participating