Vivek ramaswamy

Ugh.
MICHHAWK

Re: Vivek ramaswamy

Post by MICHHAWK »

it's not as difficult as you would like it to be. here it is:

a girl does not go into the octagon with a man
a man does not go into the octagon with a girl

if this person wants to fight in the mma (~THeY~) have to do it against men. if this person does not want to fight against men (~THeY~) do not get to participate in the mma.

that's not so hard now is it.

now go back to your regularly scheduled friday morning blubberyapping.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

kansas house bill 2238

jfc

apparently allows for coaches and school administrators to perform “checks” of students’ genitalia to ensure they aren’t participating in sports for which they aren’t allowed
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Since this Ramaswamy guy is such an "anti-woke crusader" I figured this was a good place for this article. It's an interesting opinion piece.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/05/opinions ... index.html
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:16 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:08 pm i don't think the demonrats give a $#!t if some chick gets her skull battered in the octagon. they just want the votes.
100 percent accurate. All transgender ideology is to democrats is a way to divide and conquer. And get votes. Convince the public if you support the transgender movement you are tolerant and understanding, and if you question it you are just a bigot
"A way to divide and conquer" is just your way of saying "they are trying to do things that I do not support".

The intention is not to divide; you're just choosing to allow it to.

Sorry, but gender isn't a toggle switch. You aren't just either A or B. It's a spectrum just like a lot of other perfectly normal things in our bodies and lives. Good for you that due to no actions of your own that it worked out that your gender fits what is typical in our society today but I do not have a problem with us as a society recognizing that not everyone fits into the traditional male/female checkbox. Those members of our society can't just be ignored or excluded. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." This does not only apply to men.It applies to all citizens of our nation.

Do they need to update the rules of organized sports to take this into account? 100% yes. Unfortunately, I see a future where participants in many levels of sports from high school up will be required to take a test to determine their testosterone level and those who are above an agreed upon level will compete in one category and those who fall below it compete in a different category. It's just going to require a lot of extra expense and that will inevitably result in a small number of people not being able to participate in a sport and others being attacked because some MAGA knuckledraggers will not believe that their tests are accurate. But since the notion of a rainbow of genders goes against traditional Christian teachings and Christian policy seems to be more interested in punishing those who are not like them than they are in celebrating our differences, we have to go through all of this nonsense.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:29 pm gender fluidity/nonconformity is neither new nor exclusively a U.S. thing
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:46 am
randylahey wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:16 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:08 pm i don't think the demonrats give a $#!t if some chick gets her skull battered in the octagon. they just want the votes.
100 percent accurate. All transgender ideology is to democrats is a way to divide and conquer. And get votes. Convince the public if you support the transgender movement you are tolerant and understanding, and if you question it you are just a bigot
"A way to divide and conquer" is just your way of saying "they are trying to do things that I do not support".

The intention is not to divide; you're just choosing to allow it to.

Sorry, but gender isn't a toggle switch. You aren't just either A or B. It's a spectrum just like a lot of other perfectly normal things in our bodies and lives. Good for you that due to no actions of your own that it worked out that your gender fits what is typical in our society today but I do not have a problem with us as a society recognizing that not everyone fits into the traditional male/female checkbox. Those members of our society can't just be ignored or excluded. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." This does not only apply to men.It applies to all citizens of our nation.

Do they need to update the rules of organized sports to take this into account? 100% yes. Unfortunately, I see a future where participants in many levels of sports from high school up will be required to take a test to determine their testosterone level and those who are above an agreed upon level will compete in one category and those who fall below it compete in a different category. It's just going to require a lot of extra expense and that will inevitably result in a small number of people not being able to participate in a sport and others being attacked because some MAGA knuckledraggers will not believe that their tests are accurate. But since the notion of a rainbow of genders goes against traditional Christian teachings and Christian policy seems to be more interested in punishing those who are not like them than they are in celebrating our differences, we have to go through all of this nonsense.
You put all of this well. Why is it that MAGA cares so doggone much about people's privates? I'm sorry, I just do not buy that there is genuine, sincere and authentic interest in...checks notes...the fairness of MMA fights.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Divide and conquer is deliberate. Its an old political tactic. A divided population is easier to control. What the ruling class fears is a population united against them. Thats why divisive concepts always get promoted hard
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And gender is a toggle switch. You are either a man or woman. Now there is unlimited flexibility within each gender. A man can be as masculine or feminine as he wants. Gender does not control your personality, sexuality, or any of that. There is a whole spectrum.

But the most feminine man in the world is still a man
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Chopping your dick off doesn't change that either
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

and why the GOP has no more policy other than culture war topics.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i don't give a $#!t about this one iota. to me, this is the very definition of a...checks notes...fringe issue. the only time this comes up is when the democrats drum it up in an attempt to distract the good folks from what is really important. "lets not talk about the issues that affect/effect everybody. lets talk about the issues that affect/effect almost no one."
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:25 pm i don't give a $#!t about this one iota. to me, this is the very definition of a...checks notes...fringe issue. the only time this comes up is when the democrats drum it up in an attempt to distract the good folks from what is really important. "lets not talk about the issues that affect/effect everybody. lets talk about the issues that affect/effect almost no one."
Bizarro World post
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Sparko wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:23 pm and why the GOP has no more policy other than culture war topics.
Pretty much every policy turns into a culture war topic these days. Regardless of if it starts with the left or right
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

the next cause the democrats are going to champion is "people with 27 or greater shoe size." not inflation. "people with 27 or greater shoe size."

gotta get that vote.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I've actually had a change of heart on the "gender affirmation" subject.

Although "gender affirmation" is a bullshit term for something that is CLEARLY child abuse, if libs are so determined to mutilate and castrate their children, so be it. Its a subtle form of population control. And the libs will slowly start removing themselves from the gene pool. By giving their offspring "gender affirmation" that permanently destroyed their ability to reproduce
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:25 pm i don't give a $#!t about this one iota. to me, this is the very definition of a...checks notes...fringe issue. the only time this comes up is when the democrats drum it up in an attempt to distract the good folks from what is really important. "lets not talk about the issues that affect/effect everybody. lets talk about the issues that affect/effect almost no one."
If you truly believe all that, this cunt is living proof of your ignorance.

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

A lot of testosterone there.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:36 pm I've actually had a change of heart on the "gender affirmation" subject.

Although "gender affirmation" is a bullshit term for something that is CLEARLY child abuse, if libs are so determined to mutilate and castrate their children, so be it. Its a subtle form of population control. And the libs will slowly start removing themselves from the gene pool. By giving their offspring "gender affirmation" that permanently destroyed their ability to reproduce
I swear I am being honest in saying I didn't know that gender affirmation required abusing a child by mutilating and castrating him/her/it. Thanks for educating me!
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

“educating”

lol
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Ok.

But you understand that this topic wasn't initiated by the bored democrats wanting to talk about trans rights. It was brought up by randy who wanted to discuss the even more fringe and more specific topic about the importance of limiting trans participation in UFC.

Right?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.