Ugh.
randylahey

Re: Another mass shooting

Post by randylahey »

Ar15s are not going anywhere
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Look up human history before guns were involved. Innocent people died everyday. Murder wasn't invented when guns were
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:36 pm Look up human history before guns were involved. Innocent people died everyday. Murder wasn't invented when guns were
Again, please play the string out here to its logical end. You will find - and this is really saying something - that this is the dumbest argument you rubes make.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Lol holy shit. You're triggered by...a person identifying as male?

My god. How do you even manage to, like, bathe and feed yourself? With all of this libbery going on around you - people identifying as gendered - all of the time?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:05 pm

My god. How do you even manage to, like, bathe and feed yourself? With all of this libbery going on around you - people identifying as gendered - all of the time?
No.. did I even say anything? You guys mentioned wanting to know the persons "identities"

And I said it was irrelevant. But there it is.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The shooter was obviously a piece of shit, he shot some innocent people. I dont care if he identifies as antifa, a patriot, Donald trumps toupee, or Joe bidens transsexual buttplug.

Not a good person. And those identities are just going to be used (or hidden) for a political narrative that doesn't need to be attached
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

But we know damn well the only person that's clearly a male and feels the need to write "he/him" on their profile is another damn one of you loony libs
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:08 pm

No.. did I even say anything? You guys mentioned wanting to know the persons "identities"

Dude, don't back away from it. Commit to the bit. It's what your favorite MAGA heroes do.

You are triggered by someone identifying as male!

More specifically (see your last post), you are triggered by someone so much as recognizing that others EXIST whose expressed genders do not line up with their outward physical characteristics.

You are triggered - you snowflake - by the very notion of someone signaling tolerance and allyship (even if they are not, themselves, LGBTQ).

Mother fuck, that's a dark existence.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:10 pm The shooter was obviously a piece of shit, he shot some innocent people. I dont care if he identifies as antifa, a patriot, Donald trumps toupee, or Joe bidens transsexual buttplug.

Not a good person. And those identities are just going to be used (or hidden) for a political narrative that doesn't need to be attached
Once again, YOU - you snowflake - are the one helplessly grafting culture war horseshit onto the gun violence issue.

The parents, spouses, siblings, children and friends of the victims don't care what the shooter had between his legs.

They care a lot about what the shooter had in his hands.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:14 pm

Dude, don't back away from it. Commit to the bit. It's what your favorite MAGA heroes do.

More specifically (see your last post), you are triggered by someone so much as recognizing that others EXIST whose expressed genders do not line up with their outward physical characteristics.

You are triggered - you snowflake - by the very notion of someone signaling tolerance and allyship (even if they are not, themselves, LGBTQ).

You sure have a wild imagination. Since I literally didn't say a single word. Just a tweet
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:49 pm
randylahey wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:35 pm Can't beleive that "gun free zone" sticker didn't stop this one either
Do we know enough yet about the shooter (of the gun(s)), the people shot (by the shooter of the gun(s), with the gun(s)), or the shooting (of the people shot (by the shooter of the gun(s), with the gun(s)) to identify which particular “it was the shooter, not the gun(s)” excuse applies here?
But you were the one that posted this earlier today. Before the identity was known. So I posted the identity for ya
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:31 pm
jfish26 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:14 pm

You sure have a wild imagination. Since I literally didn't say a single word. Just a tweet
So you do not think that posting a "he/him pronoun" on social media is the mark of a "leftwing extremist"?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:32 pm
jfish26 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:49 pm
randylahey wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:35 pm Can't beleive that "gun free zone" sticker didn't stop this one either
Do we know enough yet about the shooter (of the gun(s)), the people shot (by the shooter of the gun(s), with the gun(s)), or the shooting (of the people shot (by the shooter of the gun(s), with the gun(s)) to identify which particular “it was the shooter, not the gun(s)” excuse applies here?
But you were the one that posted this earlier today. Before the identity was known. So I posted the identity for ya
Where'd I ask what gender the shooter identified as?

What I asked - in very, very accurately predicting that you'd try to shove this shooting through your culture war horseshit lens - was that it was not a question of whether the rubes would try to shove this shooting through the culture war horseshit lens. That was inevitable. The only mystery was in the how.

So, thank you for answering that question by getting all snowflaky over the shooter self-identifying as male.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

What's the new version of pwned?

As in Randy has been thoroughly pwned by jfish.

Or, jfish26 pwned randy over and over.

So is there a new version?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:48 pm What's the new version of pwned?

I dunno. But I never liked ‘awkward’ when it was 8n fashion. And I dislike triggered and cringe, especially, this round of slang. The actual word cringe is powerful and useful in proper context. As slang, it’s a trap word, imo. Same with awkward, used as slang.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:48 pm What's the new version of pwned?

In no way did that happen though lol. In no way was I even remotely upset. And he tried calling me triggered
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Here's the harsh truth for you libs. Ar15s are not going anywhere. And the more people like you cry about how we need to "do something" the more you are gonna boost the sales of ar15s
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

We do need to do something. But stripping away gun rights ain't it. We need to fix these hollow shells of human beings our society is creating. Where people feel the need to make these desperate cries for help like shootings or transitioning
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas