Tucker Carlson

Ugh.
randylahey

Re: Tucker Carlson

Post by randylahey »

But the United States heavy involvent in the russia Ukraine situation has nothing to do with good intentions and everything to do with politics. We've been meddling in their affairs for a solid decade now
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:17 am Explain this:

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/ ... 79650?s=19
Explain how and where EndWokeness got the ratings less than 24 hours after the "shows" and why you believe the tweet.
I'm not saying they didn't and I'm not saying the information isn't correct but I have strong feeling you didn't bother to do your own research/diligence in regards to it. Am I right?

To explain what I think you are asking - There were 63 million brainwashed worthless fucks who had nothing better to do in their lives than watch Tucker Carlson.
Oh, my bad! I mean there were 63 million true ______________ (White Christian Conservative?) Americans who love them some Tucker - because of course he speaks for all of us in America.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:53 am Seems like Tucker is the one news source people are actually interested in and trust to actually report things that are happening
Holy shit!!!! Unfortunately I think randy truly believes what he posted above.
Only other thing I have to say about that is my what I should have trademarked - "VGR"!
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:08 pm tucker was fired because he is a pathological liar and a serial misogynist

one of randy’s heros
https://twitter.com/talkischeap16/statu ... ZE_ig&s=19
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Notice that all youve done is cry about Tucker Carlson and haven't made one single comment about the points he makes in his video
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:26 pm
KUTradition wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:08 pm tucker was fired because he is a pathological liar and a serial misogynist

one of randy’s heros
https://twitter.com/talkischeap16/statu ... ZE_ig&s=19
If the shoe fits?
The truth hurts?
You don't agree in regards to Tucker?
I'm a horrible person because there is no doubt I would laugh if he pulls a Jim Jones and tells people to drink the purple Kool-Aid/Flavor-Aid - and they do.

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

what a shallow existence, to have zero original thoughts and instead live and die by one’s twitter feed
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

randylahey wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:29 pm Notice that all youve done is cry about Tucker Carlson and haven't made one single comment about the points he makes in his video
Kremlin Tucker claimed Ukraine blew up its own dam and caused epic destruction. And there was a time when Republicans opposed heinous dictators who invaded sovereign nations and rounded people up for torture and death. Randy is the apotheosis of the distracted right, distracted by feeble disinformation and a fevered need to blame others for whatever ill is at the tip of their hive-brain.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Why would either Russia or the Ukraine want that dam destroyed? Who actually benefits
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

randylahey wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:18 am
ousdahl wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:10 am Yea, Tucker telling Americans they’re the least informed country is pretty meta
Do you feel the deep state intelligence community/military industrial complex that runs the US Federal government is

A) a force of good in the world
Or
B) a greedy corrupt power hungry group of people

Thats basically what this all comes down to
I’d say B

But I’d also say your boy Tucker fits more into B himself too
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Its B for sure. Sadly we all probably agree with that
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Is Tucker a part of group B? Idk. Hes wealthy and powerful because of his audience.

But he has done a lot of work of exposing corruption within politics. As much as just about anyone

And that is why they've done everything they can to try to cancel him
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

They
Defense. Rebounds.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

fuckinslouchychairs
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

You hate to see it:

Fox News Wednesday notified Tucker Carlson's lawyers that the former prime-time anchor violated his contract with the network when he launched his own Twitter show on Tuesday, according to a copy of a letter obtained by Axios.

Why it matters: A breach of contract claim sets Fox News up to explore potential legal action against Carlson, a move that would intensify the already thorny public battle between the two parties...

https://twitter.com/Jeffdc5/status/1666 ... wsrc%5Etfw
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

They terminated his contract and let him go. I really doubt they have any legal ground to stand on there

But yes, they will desperately try to silence him. Or waste as much of his time and resources as they can with legal issues
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

are you illiterate?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

In what world can a business control you after they fire you unexpectedly?

He was an employee. He is no slave. That'll be a political legal shitshow
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

so, yes
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

My god.