NCAA Football 2023 Season

Kansas Football.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: NCAA Football 2023 Season

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:32 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:55 pm The entire Sanders fiasco is not only no longer entertaining to me, I don’t even find this funny.

https://x.com/dailyloud/status/17229033 ... VU3Pf5Z1GA
I just can't bring myself feel sorry for college kids who are flashing Rolexes and driving around in cars like that.

When they were whining about their jooray getting stolen at UCLA, I found myself asking a.) why do college kids have that kind of stuff to begin with? b.) why would you go around flashing it and then leave it in an unattended room? c.) what did you think was going to happen?

Stealing is always wrong, but if it has to happen, I guess I don't mind it happening to people who are kind of asking for it.
These kids are all about bling and then when something happens because of it, it's sort of a you should have known better lesson. Unfortunately, I'm not convinced they learn all that much from it.

As far as the UCLA situation.....
Quick answer to a. is - Because they can. Status symbols. Look at me. Cultural.
Quick answer to b. is - See my answer to a and..... They left it in an unattended room because between UCLA/Rose Bowl Security and the University of Colorado Football Program, someone /some people were incompetent and the room should either not been left unattended and/or the players should have had a secure place to keep their valuables where they wouldn't get stolen.
Quick answer to c. is - My guess is they thought it wouldn't get stolen. Or they probably didn't think at all.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Harbaugh banned from the sideline. That and $2.50 gets me a ride on a bus.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... augh-field
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:47 pm Harbaugh banned from the sideline. That and $2.50 gets me a ride on a bus.

So will a Head-coachless Michigan sideline outcoach of Franklin-coached sideline of Penn State tomorrow?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:47 pm Harbaugh banned from the sideline. That and $2.50 gets me a ride on a bus.

Harbaugh is beyond slimy.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

LOL at Alphonzo Tuputala!
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:18 pm LOL at Alphonzo Tuputala!
LOL at Utah!
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:19 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:18 pm LOL at Alphonzo Tuputala!
LOL at Utah!
CRAZY!
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

This guy is supposed to me the best QB in the draft?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

pdub wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:55 pm This guy is supposed to me the best QB in the draft?
be. ;)
I assume you were referring to Williams. Yes?
Going in to the season the guy had won the Heisman and probably was the best QB.
I would say Nix and Penix are better than him this season but other than them, I don't know who is better.
He doesn't have to go in to the draft.

Yesterday's games.

*Turd of the day award goes to Oklahoma State. This was a team that beat KSU, KU, and Oklahoma and then went and lost by 42 points to UCF - who was 4-5 before the game.
* Michigan's win was nice but I saw Northwestern out play PSU for a half so I wasn't sold on PSU.
* Bama went in to Kentucky and beat the shit out of them but Kentucky isn't too good.
* KSU beat the crap out of a crappy Baylor team.
* Washington and Florida State won games they were supposed to win but they were close.
Team Prime took another L. I don't think they are going Bowling unless Deion takes them to a Bowling Alley.
* Dare I say Missouri was one of the most impressive wins of the day?

Other thoughts.....
*Is Georgia better than TheeOSU? I say yes. Will they flip/flop? I say yes. Heck, I think UM may leapfrog TheeOSU.
*I believe KU is one of the best 7-3 teams in the country. I also believe 7-3 LSU, 7-3 Notre Dame, and 7-3 Utah would beat KU by a bunch.
*Recently I got some grief on here regarding my feelings about Clemson. Time to give me some more grief. I feel right now Clemson is a better football team than Kansas.
*Unless something/s crazy happen, tOSU, Georgia, Michigan, FSU, Washington, Oregon, Texas, and Alabama are the only teams with a chance to make the BCS playoffs.
hartjack8
Contributor

Post by hartjack8 »

I will give you credit on Clemson. They are now bowl eligible. Damn Mizzery they look good. That is hard to say. FSU, Washington, Oregon, and Texas are not looking like they winning out. Michigan I don't think completed a pass in the second half. Freaking Georgia looks better every week.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

hartjack8 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:16 am I will give you credit on Clemson. They are now bowl eligible. Damn Mizzery they look good. That is hard to say. FSU, Washington, Oregon, and Texas are not looking like they winning out. Michigan I don't think completed a pass in the second half. Freaking Georgia looks better every week.
Other than Texas....what makes you think the others aren't winning out?

If Washington wins out, then Orehon winning out won't matter...but I can see all of them winning out
Just Ledoux it
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Jimbo Fischer gone.

This is NOT funny but it is true.
He gets paid the remainder of his contract (75 million?) even if he gets another job.

https://x.com/awfulannouncing/status/15 ... 97952?s=20
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I have always aspired to be paid $75 million dollars to do nothing.

Respect!
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

task failed successfully
Just Ledoux it
hartjack8
Contributor

Post by hartjack8 »

TDub wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:02 am
hartjack8 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:16 am I will give you credit on Clemson. They are now bowl eligible. Damn Mizzery they look good. That is hard to say. FSU, Washington, Oregon, and Texas are not looking like they winning out. Michigan I don't think completed a pass in the second half. Freaking Georgia looks better every week.

If Washington wins out, then Orehon winning out won't matter...but I can see all of them winning out
That is not possible. If they keep winning Oregon and UW will play in Pac 12 championship so one is going to lose. But more importantly UW last two games are the Beavers and WSU who are the two teams that got left out. You talking the upmost revenge games. I don't see UW beating Oregon twice so I think UW is done. Oregon still has game against Beavers as well.
Revenge. Oregon I guess could make it through.

FSU has best shot I guess. However their last game is against Florida in the swamp. Florida most likely 5-6 and would be playing for everything in the world. FSU the better team but a dangerous game for sure.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

hartjack8 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:33 am
TDub wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:02 am

That is not possible. If they keep winning Oregon and UW will play in Pac 12 championship so one is going to lose. But more importantly UW last two games are the Beavers and WSU who are the two teams that got left out. You talking the upmost revenge games. I don't see UW beating Oregon twice so I think UW is done. Oregon still has game against Beavers as well.
Revenge. Oregon I guess could make it through.

FSU has best shot I guess. However their last game is against Florida in the swamp. Florida most likely 5-6 and would be playing for everything in the world. FSU the better team but a dangerous game for sure.
Did they get rid of North v South? Maybe they did. I honestly don't know.

Unless they did then UW wouldn't face Oregon again, they would face Utah or USC again in the Championship game.

Beavs are good WSU is decent and a rivalry. But UW has just been finding ways to win, with the Defense coming along now. Their Offense is as good as any in the country, particularly with the development of a run game the last 2 weeks.
Just Ledoux it
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Washington reminds me of the Reesing Team in 07.
hartjack8
Contributor

Post by hartjack8 »

Yeah so Pac 12 and ACC got rid of divisions so best two like the Big 12 play for championship. So right now Oregon plays UW and Fsu plays Louisville.

WTF??? with firing coaches in the middle of season, PSU fires OC after Michigan game, USC fires DC. Texas A&M plays Miss State and afterward both schools fire coach. Crazy
InfiniteJ
Contributor

Post by InfiniteJ »

Sparko wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:33 pm Washington reminds me of the Reesing Team in 07.
Except Washington's defense is absolute ass.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

InfiniteJ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:36 am
Sparko wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:33 pm Washington reminds me of the Reesing Team in 07.
Except Washington's defense is absolute ass.
improving though.

they do jusssst enough.
Just Ledoux it