Pity the Demonrat

Ugh.
ousdahl

Re: Pity the Demonrat

Post by ousdahl »

Try saying that with a man’s hand over your mouth.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:57 pm
lobster wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:29 pm The democrats are eventually going to need to distance themselves from these race-obsessed people who think all whites are privileged, as well as distancing themselves from the feminists and the idea that "women are oppressed in America". Most voters can see through the bullshit of these complaints, and they need to focus on the real issues.
You want them to be republicans.
No. He wants them to be pre-identitarian Democrats.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:10 pm Try saying that with a man’s hand over your mouth.
Are you speaking from experience or just trying to pretend that that sort of thing happens all the time per the current Far Left narrative?
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

just trying to share a little perspective.

when it comes to whether women are oppressed, it seems pretty dumb to take a guy’s word for it.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

lobster wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:29 pm The democrats are eventually going to need to distance themselves from these race-obsessed people who think all whites are privileged, as well as distancing themselves from the feminists and the idea that "women are oppressed in America". Most voters can see through the bullshit of these complaints, and they need to focus on the real issues.
The lobs making some real sense here.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:23 pm just trying to share a little perspective.

when it comes to whether women are oppressed, it seems pretty dumb to take a guy’s word for it.
Do women in our society stop themselves from talking about men and how men feel?

I would agree that we are all biased to some degree, but I do attempt to try to get as close as I can to the objective truth.

Last point I want to make is, I sincerely hope the democrats start focusing on the opportunity available in America rather than every possible excuse for why people give up.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

wut?

and while you're at it, pass that bong over this way.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

lobster wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:19 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:05 pm wow, lobs

women ARE repressed in this country, and around the world
I would like to know how women are oppressed in America. They have arguably more rights than men in the US. More women attend college than men, women graduate at a higher rate, have higher salaries when in their 20's, etc, etc. However, I do agree that they do need help in other countries. Wanna see a real patriarchy? Check out how women are treated abroad in the middle east. That's where we really need equal rights, not here. It is America and western countries that have done the most to promote women's rights and equal rights.
Ah, the slogan of the Grand Ol' Party, "You women and brown people have enough. Quit yer bitchin'!"
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Still no arguments made against my statements. Forget the party game -- won't work on an independent like myself. Again, how are women oppressed in America? I've been trying to find evidence of this, and so far, I've found very little.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

maybe you should try talking to more women.
Deleted User 57

Post by Deleted User 57 »

I would like to know how women are oppressed in America. They have arguably more rights than men in the US. More women attend college than men, women graduate at a higher rate, have higher salaries when in their 20's, etc, etc. However, I do agree that they do need help in other countries. Wanna see a real patriarchy? Check out how women are treated abroad in the middle east. That's where we really need equal rights, not here. It is America and western countries that have done the most to promote women's rights and equal rights.

I'm curious, what's your "etc, etc"?

Because "More women attend college than men, women graduate at a higher rate, have higher salaries when in their 20's, etc, etc" then I am supposed to ignore women are raped and abused on a way too frequent basis in this country - or am I supposed to say it's ok and just deal with it?
You tell me.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Gutter's Mother wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:26 am

Because "More women attend college than men, women graduate at a higher rate, have higher salaries when in their 20's, etc, etc" then I am supposed to ignore women are raped and abused on a way too frequent basis in this country - or am I supposed to say it's ok and just deal with it?
You tell me.
Men live shorter lives, are more likely to die in war and in accidents, are on the receiving end of 75% of divorces, are less likely to get custody of their children, pay the majority of child support, and commit suicide at significantly higher rates than women. I don’t hear any outrage or see any protests about those inequalities. Maybe the world isn’t a fair or perfect place and we all have injustices to deal with.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:32 am

You tell me.
Men live shorter lives, are more likely to die in war and in accidents, are on the receiving end of 75% of divorces, are less likely to get custody of their children, pay the majority of child support, and commit suicide at significantly higher rates than women. I don’t hear any outrage or see any protests about those inequalities. Maybe the world isn’t a fair or perfect place and we all have injustices to deal with.
None of those things are in the remote universe of what is being talked about. But you know that and still attempt to make your absurd point.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:01 am

You tell me.
None of those things are in the remote universe of what is being talked about. But you know that and still attempt to make your absurd point.
Seriously?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:09 am

Seriously?
Yes, seriously. Why are men more likely to die in war than women? Because women have been discriminated against in the military and now that they are beginning to be allowed into the military and the service academies, they are being sexually assaulted at a rate that is so high that many women chose simply not to serve their nation. It is disgusting.

Why are men on the receiving end of 75% of divorces? In part because men are 50% more likely to cheat on their spouses than women.

I agree with you that men in general are treated like shit in custody cases. We are getting screwed there.

Suicide rates? Seriously? WTF does that have to do with legal inequalities?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:20 am

Seriously?
Yes, seriously. Why are men more likely to die in war than women? Because women have been discriminated against in the military and now that they are beginning to be allowed into the military and the service academies, they are being sexually assaulted at a rate that is so high that many women chose simply not to serve their nation. It is disgusting.

Why are men on the receiving end of 75% of divorces? In part because men are 50% more likely to cheat on their spouses than women.

I agree with you that men in general are treated like shit in custody cases. We are getting screwed there.

You really think women are lined up for combat assignments? For infantry duty?

I am not aware of any studies to support your statistics re: cheating. My experience is that women cheat just as much as men, if not more.

Suicide is caused by all of the things I listed, not to mention the fact that men are discouraged from sharing their feelings, having actual weaknesses, and are shamed when they complain about getting a raw deal.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

my circle of buddies who all think the same as me also told me that women get far, far more abortions than men...those whores!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:26 am
twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:20 am

Seriously?

You really think women are lined up for combat assignments? For infantry duty?

I am not aware of any studies to support your statistics re: cheating. My experience is that women cheat just as much as men, if not more.

Suicide is caused by all of the things I listed, not to mention the fact that men are discouraged from sharing their feelings, having actual weaknesses, and are shamed when they complain about getting a raw deal.
Well, in order to make yourself aware of the studies on infidelity in marriages, you would have to actually use the internet to search for info that isn't generated by a Russian troll farm.

And I forgot to mention the startling amount of domestic violence cases of men vs women that no doubt affect that higher divorce rate.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Lobster might want to try an experiment that one professor does with classes. Ask both males and females to raise their hands and explain what they do in their daily lives to avoid sexual assault.
Don't inject Lysol.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

lobster wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:06 am Still no arguments made against my statements. Forget the party game -- won't work on an independent like myself. Again, how are women oppressed in America? I've been trying to find evidence of this, and so far, I've found very little.
They aren't. They like to make you think they are to take power away from men.