Tucker Carlson

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Tucker Carlson

Post by KUTradition »

a person that claims donald trump is really a decent guy would seem to have some pretty fucked up moral and ethical compasses…and thus, not all that deserving of respect
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:17 pm
randylahey wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:43 pm
KUTradition wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:36 pm that take is spot-on, Sparko

he used to be fun to have around, and was one of my favorite posters from the .com days

sad
This is a good analogy of where our country is at. We still have a lot in common with people we disagree with politically. It's ok to still be kind and treat eachother with respect
gtfo

he came on here and bragged about taking advantage of family during covid. that alone is disqualifying

disagreeing about subjective things is fine and dandy, but you two dipshits seem prone to disagree with (or fail to recognize) objective fact

you’ve both shot any reasonable level of respect in the foot
Because i don't agree with the democratic platform on the federal level, and the things they preach.

"The tolerant left" so tolerant that they want to silence and cancel anyone that doesn't fall in line with the rest
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The funny thing about the democratic party is, it's who I use to exclusively vote for. And I still will on the local level.

But then I started paying attention to their obvious lies and manipulation, and realized these are awful people on the federal level, that just beleive in growing government and being in charge of/controlling and regulating everything. Becoming an independent voter and questioning things freely was one of the best moves I ever made, and it blows my kind how many people go through adulthood without trying it. The world makes a lot more sense once you break away from a "political team"
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

randylahey wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:59 pm Becoming an independent voter and questioning things freely was one of the best moves I ever made, and it blows my kind how many people go through adulthood without trying it. The world makes a lot more sense once you break away from a "political team"
A lot of people get "stuck" and never grow. I've seen Sparko say things like "he used to be good...." in describing me. What that really means is, he's stuck and I've grown. I used to be fairly left, but as you learn more, you can't help but want to grow out of any team.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

https://twitter.com/grynbaum/status/1755730745497198789

Good. A bare minimum:

Tucker Carlson asks Putin if he's willing to release
@evangershkovich
"and we'll bring him back to the United States." Putin is noncommittal. Carlson: "He's a kid, and maybe he was breaking your law in some way, but he's not a super spy."
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

randylahey wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:55 pm

This is a good analogy of where our country is at. We still have a lot in common with people we disagree with politically. It's ok to still be kind and treat eachother with respect
gtfo

he came on here and bragged about taking advantage of family during covid. that alone is disqualifying

disagreeing about subjective things is fine and dandy, but you two dipshits seem prone to disagree with (or fail to recognize) objective fact

Because i don't agree with the democratic platform on the federal level, and the things they preach.

"The tolerant left" so tolerant that they want to silence and cancel anyone that doesn't fall in line with the rest
you’re so far gone down the rabbit hole
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

I guess the interview was not a conspiracy theory after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJr7sxEWpbc
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Did anyone (here, anyway) say the fact of the interview was a conspiracy theory?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

are we stuck in some sort of timeloop?
Just Ledoux it
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

It was both a conspiracy theory and a dessert topping
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

It was basically 2 hours of Putin blowing himself and his country, while shitting on Ukraine and the USA, and trying to have some influence on the 2024 USA presidential election.
Did anyone really think it would be anything different? How courteous of Tucker to give Putin the forum to do it.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Cassandra wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:00 pm I guess the interview was not a conspiracy theory after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJr7sxEWpbc
And it appears that your transcript link that you shared days earlier was complete BS. Shocking.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:55 pm

gtfo

Are we talking about the media member who was fired from FOX NEWS, that bastion of left-thinking media? Yeah, the tolerant left really had a lot to do with that...

Or maybe it is nothing more than the fact that Carlson's constant lying cost his employer $787 million.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Cassandra wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:02 pm
randylahey wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:59 pm Becoming an independent voter and questioning things freely was one of the best moves I ever made, and it blows my kind how many people go through adulthood without trying it. The world makes a lot more sense once you break away from a "political team"
A lot of people get "stuck" and never grow. I've seen Sparko say things like "he used to be good...." in describing me. What that really means is, he's stuck and I've grown. I used to be fairly left, but as you learn more, you can't help but want to grow out of any team.
"Morphed" does not equal "growth". You've morphed into a brainwashed simpleton who blindly believes any nonsensical garbage that aligns with your world view. You constantly share information here that is repeatedly shown to be inaccurate and you still never change your opinion. Most of the time, you just proceed forward with zero acknowledgement of the facts whatsoever.

That isn't growth, it's willful, deliberate ignorance.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

he and randi are so, so special

they aren’t insightful, or seeing some sort of hidden truth. they are gullible and easily taken advantage of…plain and simple
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

https://x.com/ronfilipkowski/status/175 ... q_-8Yt1KMA
Tucker is desperate trying to get Putin to say he wants peace to fit Tucker’s narrative, but Putin makes it clear that he won’t even discuss peace terms until the US cuts off aid to Ukraine forcing them to surrender, which is exactly what Trump said he would do.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Ous, you following along here?

https://x.com/dispropoganda/status/1755 ... q_-8Yt1KMA
Putin: "Poland forced Hitler to invade it".

Tucker: ...

If Tucker was a real journalist he would have pushed back on this literal debunked Nazi propaganda, but Tucker isn't a journalist, and this wasn't an interview, but one big KGB brainwashing circus.
https://x.com/ilyasomin/status/17559674 ... q_-8Yt1KMA
I at first thought this must be a mistranslation. But after watching video, I can confirm Putin really said it (I am native speaker of Russian): “the Poles overplayed their hand and forced Hitler to start World War II with them.”
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:12 am Ous, you following along here?

https://x.com/dispropoganda/status/1755 ... q_-8Yt1KMA
Putin: "Poland forced Hitler to invade it".

Tucker: ...

If Tucker was a real journalist he would have pushed back on this literal debunked Nazi propaganda, but Tucker isn't a journalist, and this wasn't an interview, but one big KGB brainwashing circus.
https://x.com/ilyasomin/status/17559674 ... q_-8Yt1KMA
I at first thought this must be a mistranslation. But after watching video, I can confirm Putin really said it (I am native speaker of Russian): “the Poles overplayed their hand and forced Hitler to start World War II with them.”
Tucker would have to have some actual knowledge of something to push back but he is nothing more than a hollow entertainer. He was ill prepared and uninformed and had zero desire to press Putin on anything. Not one mention of the thousands of cases of alleged war crimes committed by his troops.

And just like Tucker, none of the brainwashed lemmings like Lobs and MICH singing Tucker's praises for this interview have any knowledge to even recognize what a propaganda win this was for Russia. They just slop it up as facts and move along with their day.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

You guys think Tucker had the ability to press Putin on anything during that interview? I don't. I am guessing Putin and his handlers controlled pretty much everything asked during the interview.

Tucker is trying to make money. He isn't a real journalist (imo).
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DeletedUser wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:24 am You guys think Tucker had the ability to press Putin on anything during that interview? I don't. I am guessing Putin and his handlers controlled pretty much everything asked during the interview.

Tucker is trying to make money. He isn't a real journalist (imo).
He has no knowledge to base a push back, let alone the spine and the chutzpah to try it.