Pity the Demonrat

Ugh.
HouseDivided

Re: Pity the Demonrat

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:51 am
HouseDivided wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:26 am
twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:20 am
Yes, seriously. Why are men more likely to die in war than women? Because women have been discriminated against in the military and now that they are beginning to be allowed into the military and the service academies, they are being sexually assaulted at a rate that is so high that many women chose simply not to serve their nation. It is disgusting.

Why are men on the receiving end of 75% of divorces? In part because men are 50% more likely to cheat on their spouses than women.

I agree with you that men in general are treated like shit in custody cases. We are getting screwed there.

Suicide rates? Seriously? WTF does that have to do with legal inequalities?
You really think women are lined up for combat assignments? For infantry duty?

I am not aware of any studies to support your statistics re: cheating. My experience is that women cheat just as much as men, if not more.

Suicide is caused by all of the things I listed, not to mention the fact that men are discouraged from sharing their feelings, having actual weaknesses, and are shamed when they complain about getting a raw deal.
Well, in order to make yourself aware of the studies on infidelity in marriages, you would have to actually use the internet to search for info that isn't generated by a Russian troll farm.

And I forgot to mention the startling amount of domestic violence cases of men vs women that no doubt affect that higher divorce rate.
Unless peer-reviewed journals have been infiltrated by Russian trolls, I think I'm good.

Domestic violence is severely underreported by men when they are victims, primarily because they feel ashamed and because they fear not being taken seriously. I have seem multiple cases in therapy where the man was terrorized by his female partner threatening to call the police and claim abuse if he didn't do what she wanted. Have also seen many times where women claim abuse and/or child molestation in order to gain the upper hand in divorce settlements.

Women do not have the market cornered on abuse, misery, and exploitation. Just accept it and move on. It's not a contest.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Typical. I did not say that it is exclusively a woman's problem nor did I say that zero men are sexually assaulted. Your ASSumption that when I say "much more" I really mean "only" is yet another critical reading failure on your part. I chose my words to make that unambiguous but you still failed.

As Seahawk mentioned, what steps will you take to avoid being sexually assaulted today? My list has nothing on it. My wife's list is long and in constant use. As an attractive woman who works very early hours at a location that does not see a lot of traffic at those hours, she is ever vigilant.

If I parked at her work at the same time she does, my only concern would be whether or not my car would get broken into.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

Classic Coach 'em Up
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:20 am Typical. I did not say that it is exclusively a woman's problem nor did I say that zero men are sexually assaulted. Your ASSumption that when I say "much more" I really mean "only" is yet another critical reading failure on your part. I chose my words to make that unambiguous but you still failed.

As Seahawk mentioned, what steps will you take to avoid being sexually assaulted today? My list has nothing on it. My wife's list is long and in constant use. As an attractive woman who works very early hours at a location that does not see a lot of traffic at those hours, she is ever vigilant.

If I parked at her work at the same time she does, my only concern would be whether or not my car would get broken into.
My reading comprehension is just fine. I wasn't drawing a dichotomy between "much more" and "only"; I was refuting your assertion of "much more". Maybe you're the one struggling with reading comprehension.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:03 am [s]Domestic violence[/s] Sexual assault is severely underreported by men and women when they are victims, primarily because they feel ashamed and because they fear not being taken seriously.
I fixed it for you.

(That is supposed to be bbcode for a strikethrough)
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

DrPepper wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:51 am
HouseDivided wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:03 am [s]Domestic violence[/s] Sexual assault is severely underreported by men and women when they are victims, primarily because they feel ashamed and because they fear not being taken seriously.
I fixed it for you.

(That is supposed to be bbcode for a strikethrough)
Thanks.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:35 am
My reading comprehension is just fine. I wasn't drawing a dichotomy between "much more" and "only"; I was refuting your assertion of "much more". Maybe you're the one struggling with reading comprehension.
If every single male who is a victim lf sexual assault reported it, the numbers would still be astronomically tipped. According to Bureau of Justice stats 91% of victims of sexual assault and rape are women.

You're little shtick about embarassed men not reporting does nothing to refute my assertion of "much more".
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

Methinks Coach 'em Up might have been sexually assaulted. You OK big boy?
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

why do men derserve to have the power?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:14 am
HouseDivided wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:35 am
If every single male who is a victim lf sexual assault reported it, the numbers would still be astronomically tipped. According to Bureau of Justice stats 91% of victims of sexual assault and rape are women.

You're little shtick about embarassed men not reporting does nothing to refute my assertion of "much more".
I have work to do, so I will just suffice it to say that we are going to disagree.
Oh, and it's "Your little schtick," not "You're little shtick".
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

imzcount wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:15 am Methinks Coach 'em Up might have been sexually assaulted. You OK big boy?
Grow up. If you have something to offer to the conversation then feel free. Comments like that are how you got banned from the last site.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

A power hungry mod is how I got banned at the last site. Sounds like you're just hiding something.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:52 pm
imzcount wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:15 am Methinks Coach 'em Up might have been sexually assaulted. You OK big boy?
Grow up. If you have something to offer to the conversation then feel free. Comments like that are how you got banned from the last site.
Intolerant liberals who don't like what conservatives post are in control here. Probably only a matter of time before they show their true colors. First amendment be damned. Sad.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Gutter, let's not bring rape into this. That's a global problem that actually is much worse in countries outside of America. Besides, more men are raped every year in America than women (if you look into our prisons).

You're missing the bigger point. I was asking how is it that America holds women back? I just don't see it. Women have more opportunities for scholarships in Universities, as many of these exclude men. Women are more likely to be believed, even if they bring up a story of assault that happened 30 years ago. Women also have the advantage of men wanting to protect them. That is why you see people jump to their defense, even if the woman is lying about sexual assault. Speaking of sexual assault, if a woman has sex with an underage boy, society laughs it off and the women isn't in much trouble if any. Women have more freedom and opportunity here in America and other Western countries than numerous other countries. There's no denying this, it's the facts. Tell me again how women are "oppressed"?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:15 pm
twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:52 pm
Intolerant liberals who don't like what conservatives post are in control here. Probably only a matter of time before they show their true colors. First amendment be damned. Sad.
You have the First Amendment right to say whatever dumb crap you want without fear of being arrested for it. It doesn't mean you are free of consequence if you violate the terms of usage we all agreed to when we registered for this site.

If someone wants to flame my posts, fine. I have no problem with that. But imzcount crossed the line and I will not tolerate that.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

I sense a bullying undertone to this comment. The use of "big boy" is telling.
Rude
Sad
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

lobster wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:51 pm Gutter, let's not bring rape into this. That's a global problem that actually is much worse in countries outside of America. Besides, more men are raped every year in America than women (if you look into our prisons).

Speaking of sexual assault, if a woman has sex with an underage boy, society laughs it off and the women isn't in much trouble if any.
Good grief, you're suggesting that women shouldn't complain about rape because they don't get themselves sent to prison as much as men? Seriously?

Getting arrested equals "society laughs it off?" Seriously. These are just a few of the first articles that come up on Google.

http://www.ocala.com/news/20180711/woma ... erage-boys

https://abc7.com/sheriff-self-described ... s/3607503/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 56046.html
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

seahawk wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:45 pm
Good grief, you're suggesting that women shouldn't complain about rape because they don't get themselves sent to prison as much as men? Seriously?
No, that's not what I said. Where did I say "women shouldn't complain about rape"? My point is, rape is not a problem exclusive to America, and it's less of a problem here than say, Africa. A college campus in America is one of the safest places a young woman can be.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

You dismissed concerns of women being raped with the following bizarre comment:
lobster wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:51 pm Besides, more men are raped every year in America than women (if you look into our prisons).
Have you been a young woman on a college campus? Did you fear sexual assault while on campus at KU?
Last edited by seahawk on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't inject Lysol.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.