Meet the legend

Kansas Football.
noosh

Meet the legend

Post by noosh »

This is it, boys. Meet the legend--NOOSH--Friday night at Alumni Stadium.

First visit back since graduation for me. Who else will be in attendance? Let me know and I'll tall you all about the early days when I posted that pic of Copper's dog on DOT COM and it set me up for a years long good-hearted, battle with guys like NAP, RMAN, JAH, and PARK. In later days it morphed into stupid shit with bitches like beenahawk, but I can tell you all about the post-enhancement script I wrote to take advantage of the weak board tech that artificially inflated my post count. I'll tell you all about doing blow with morgans and getting LisaT to send me nudes. I'll share with you every sock ever created....trust me, it'll blow your mind. Meet the most famous poster in DOT COM/NET history Friday night in Chestnut Hill!
Deleted User 266

Re: Meet the legend

Post by Deleted User 266 »

LisaT nudes?

noosh

Post by noosh »

Rainy day here in Boston, but supposed to be a classic New england early fall Friday for gameday. 60s and sunny. Flew in last night and saw some Hawk gear at Logan, this is a muthafuckin ROCK CHALK TAKEOVER!!!!!!!!!

Who else is in?
noosh

Post by noosh »

Rain has stopped. It's 63 degrees where I am....north and west of Alumni Stadium. Dropping to 48 tonight, high of 68 tomorrow. 59 at kick. Fire up the chili and then come see NOOSH at the game.
noosh

Post by noosh »

GAMEDAY BITCHEZ

\GORGEOUS early fall day in New England. 60 degrees right now and glorious sun. 59 at kick.

The last KU game NOOSH was at was up in Mt Pleasant, MI where I saw the fighting Beatys win on the road for the first time in 10 years. What magic will NOOSH bring the HAWKZ today????!!!!!

Who's going to the game? MEET before, during (section Q), or after the game (I'll be at Mary Ann's Bar off campus).
noosh

Post by noosh »

WHOs IN BOSTON NINJAZ?!?!!?!?!
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

How was the meet up?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Sounds like more of an intervention...……….
noosh

Post by noosh »

defixione wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:45 am How was the meet up?
Was fuckin epic. Did you happen to see the game??? Loved seeing you all. Some for the first time, some for the first time in a long time.

As I told you Friday night, we'll keep doing this. Only 2 people have seen KU's only 2 road victories in the past 11 years in person. Clint Bowen's wife and NOOSH. Obviously these guys play harder when NOOSH is there. But more importantly, we have to carry on the tradition I started back in the early days when Curley was the captain at the Dub and guys like Copper and NAP and RMAN were tryna keep up with NOOSH. I'm gonna keep giving you guys what you want, you have my word.

ps. I did fuck that cheerleader and her mom after. :)
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

noosh wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:57 pm
defixione wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:45 am How was the meet up?
ps. I did fuck that cheerleader and her mom after. :)
Seems legit
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

Paul1 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:27 am LisaT nudes?

https://media.giphy.com/media/giphy.gif
Just saw your post. Jeebus, you're a f***ing prick.

But then, you know this better than anyone.
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

I'll accept that what I posted makes me a "f***ing prick" in your eyes and others.
I can see why you might feel that way but it's a joke Rocker. Maybe not a good one and seemingly one that offended you. Sorry about that.
If anyone else was offended by my on going "gag" that I have been doing for years - I'm sorry.
I'm going to a funeral today. Someone who I had great respect for and someone who respected me.
What I know "better than anyone" is that those I care about get nothing but love and respect from me and those who are assholes towards me - I would like to simply ignore but unfortunately too often I cave in and give them the attention (usually negative) they crave. One of my many faults.
At least I am aware of it, own up to it, and if I feel justified - apologize for it.
Have a nice day!

Back to Noosh the legend.........
noosh

Post by noosh »

Paul, I love you man. All that matters with NOOSH. THE LOVE.

Got these little pussies on here that take the crapnet too seriously. Newsflash bitch it's a message board get the fuck over yourself calling one of the second tier LEGENDS of this site a prick. No one fucks with my n***a kuking like that.