IG Horowitz Refused to Dig Into Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting – Failed to Interview Lynch, Clinton Protective Detail

Ugh.
Geezer

Re: IG Horowitz Refused to Dig Into Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting – Failed to Interview Lynch, Clinton Protective Detail

Post by Geezer »

They're gone Count.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
twocoach

Re: IG Horowitz Refused to Dig Into Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting – Failed to Interview Lynch, Clinton Protective Detail

Post by twocoach »

Honestly, I am reluctant to click on any link that the Count posts for fear of what the site might do to my phone.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Count's just trolling. Even a dumbass can see the writing on the wall by now.

Well...maybe.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

chiknbut wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:30 am Count's just trolling. Even a dumbass can see the writing on the wall by now.

Well...maybe.
Never doubt the incompetence of a true dumbass.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Isn't it strange that DC came back and now Count is back? Not at all suggesting that they're one and the same...not at all. Just interesting. Makes me feel bad for DC.
Don't inject Lysol.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

seahawk wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:32 pm Isn't it strange that DC came back and now Count is back? Not at all suggesting that they're one and the same...not at all. Just interesting. Makes me feel bad for DC.
DC is really clever. I see your point Sea, but I can't imagine he would think it's funny to post something from the Daily Stormer.

Seems like something Rman would do.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I too thought of rman, and his tendency to come out of hiding only to start a bunch of weird threads and bump others, often with hilarious sources, then disappear for weeks.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

chiknbut wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:44 pm
seahawk wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:32 pm Isn't it strange that DC came back and now Count is back? Not at all suggesting that they're one and the same...not at all. Just interesting. Makes me feel bad for DC.
DC is really clever. I see your point Sea, but I can't imagine he would think it's funny to post something from the Daily Stormer.

Seems like something Rman would do.
I was being absolutely honest, not at all sarcastic, chikn. Never thought that the Count was an entity of DChawk. Seems like Vega indicated long ago that IMZ might be RMAN.

DC has come back and said reasonable stuff--I was truly feeling bad for him when I read through IMZ's nonsense.

Never, ever have I hesitated to click on a link that DC has provided--in fact, I've usually read the articles he refers to. With IMZ, I would have to update to some additional anti-malware software and even then would be reluctant to follow the silliness that he furnishes links to.

I was genuinely remarking on IMZ's return coinciding with DC's, as most of us like DC even though we often disagree with him...and IMZ..not so much.
Don't inject Lysol.