defixione
Contributor

Re: So...Alex Acosta...

Post by defixione »

Well I heard that Epstein wasn't dead.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

I don't get this. It's a suicide that most people would agree was most likely not a suicide. Is there some coolness factor in believing a conspiracy theory that turns out to be true, and this is such an easy one that people want to publicly talk about it so they can say "see I told you so even though nobody believed me", despite the fact most agree about this?

It's like people are preparing to rewrite history.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Mjl wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:32 pm I don't get this. It's a suicide that most people would agree was most likely not a suicide. Is there some coolness factor in believing a conspiracy theory that turns out to be true, and this is such an easy one that people want to publicly talk about it so they can say "see I told you so even though nobody believed me", despite the fact most agree about this?

It's like people are preparing to rewrite history.
Nah. People want someone, somewhere to do something about it.

As I told gobmylobster, he almost certainly killed himself. But then, so did Frankie Five Fingers.

Either way, there's too much we don't know but should know about him and his friends.

I mean...CBS just fired a producer because ABC asked them to because she accessed a hot-mic rant by a reporter whose story about Epsetin was killed by ABC three years ago. WTAF?

Just like the NCAA -- #BITFD. All of 'em.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Wonder if the National Enquirer has a safe full of Epstein also.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Prince Andrew's interview went horrible for him. Body language points to what we already all knew.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

lobster wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:14 pm I'm not going to teach you how to properly research. You should have learned that if you graduated from KU.
Sadly I graduated from KU prior to the Internet. But I am interested in doing some conspiracy research.

Can anyone please guide me through the process of accessing this "youtube" thing you're all talking about? TIA.

And please hurry. I want to get started on this as soon as the AT&T guy leaves after repairing our land line.
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

If you lived in Manhattan, KS, Tuesday is always the big day when the wagon train delivers all the emails.
Deleted User 104

Ugh oh, the BBC is on Youtube. Must dismiss their credibility because they are not on TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBS8COhhhM
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

So... BBC News on Youtube is how you do "research."

I'm so glad I took this class.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

I hadn't watched this video until now, hadn't even seen it anywhere. Have only watched the tiniest part of it and only have one question:

Who within the UK government or the Palace thought that it wasn't the most insane idea in the world to let this moron go on TV?
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 104

It's very obvious that the Prince at least knew what was going on. It seems very likely that he did have sex with Virginia when she was 17. However, what happens to him if he just admits what we all know? The age of consent in England is 16 I believe, and he wouldn't be breaking their law. However, the crimes took place in America, so not sure how that will play out for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW9Eu8ADs-Y
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

seahawk wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:07 am
Who within the UK government or the Palace thought that it wasn't the most insane idea in the world to let this moron go on TV?
I ask myself a similar question every time Trump gets close to a mic.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

lobster wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:29 am It's very obvious that the Prince at least knew what was going on. It seems very likely that he did have sex with Virginia when she was 17. However, what happens to him if he just admits what we all know? The age of consent in England is 16 I believe, and he wouldn't be breaking their law. However, the crimes took place in America, so not sure how that will play out for him.

You are one sick creature.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 104

seahawk wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:47 am
lobster wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:29 am It's very obvious that the Prince at least knew what was going on. It seems very likely that he did have sex with Virginia when she was 17. However, what happens to him if he just admits what we all know? The age of consent in England is 16 I believe, and he wouldn't be breaking their law. However, the crimes took place in America, so not sure how that will play out for him.

Please do tell. What did I say that was "sick"? What did you imagine in your mind?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

lobster wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:13 pm

Please do tell. What did I say that was "sick"? What did you imagine in your mind?
If you have to ask...…..
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

lobster wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:24 pm Ugh oh, the BBC is on Youtube. Must dismiss their credibility because they are not on TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBS8COhhhM
Eh, you realize this is just a video of his TV interview replayed on TouTube and that the BBC is a cable television channel, right? Or did I miss the sarcasm font?
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

lobster wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:13 pm

Usually, fathers of daughters are not terribly sympathetic to men who traffic young girls. But you're supportive of those fathers not only hanging out with men who traffic young girls, but fucking them as well.

Seems pretty sick to me.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 104