ESPN plus

Kansas Basketball.
Deleted User 141

Re: ESPN plus

Post by Deleted User 141 »

And, you can bundle +, Hulu, and Disney for $12.99/mo. If you have a family, that should satisfy a lot of viewing desires much of the time.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Gqcolorado wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:28 am And, you can bundle +, Hulu, and Disney for $12.99/mo. If you have a family, that should satisfy a lot of viewing desires much of the time.
This is what we did. Still working my way through Mandelorian.
Defense. Rebounds.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:42 am
Gqcolorado wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:28 am And, you can bundle +, Hulu, and Disney for $12.99/mo. If you have a family, that should satisfy a lot of viewing desires much of the time.
This is what we did. Still working my way through Mandelorian.
Surprisingly good
JayhawkInIowa726

Post by JayhawkInIowa726 »

I feel like anyone who isn't local can't complain about +.... it give us an option we haven't had before. Just glad to get rid of stupid streaming sites that suck and give you viruses and get cut off.

The disadvantage is for locals who have to step down to an option that seems pretty awesome to people who aren't local. Everyone's got the same deal for the ESPN+ games.

That said, I've never had a bit of choppiness with + so I've also been happy with the stream over the past couple years.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

JayhawkInIowa726 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:43 pm I feel like anyone who isn't local can't complain about +.... it give us an option we haven't had before. Just glad to get rid of stupid streaming sites that suck and give you viruses and get cut off.

The disadvantage is for locals who have to step down to an option that seems pretty awesome to people who aren't local. Everyone's got the same deal for the ESPN+ games.

That said, I've never had a bit of choppiness with + so I've also been happy with the stream over the past couple years.
But we have had this option. We had WatchESPN and before that it was ESPN3, and before that it was ESPN360, and before that I guess you had to buy the ESPN college basketball package...

It's just that this iteration is behind a paywall, which is what makes the absence of any sort of improvement so upsetting.

But I haven't missed a game in like a decade.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
NDballer13

Post by NDballer13 »

PhDhawk wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:48 pm
JayhawkInIowa726 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:43 pm I feel like anyone who isn't local can't complain about +.... it give us an option we haven't had before. Just glad to get rid of stupid streaming sites that suck and give you viruses and get cut off.

But we have had this option. We had WatchESPN and before that it was ESPN3, and before that it was ESPN360, and before that I guess you had to buy the ESPN college basketball package...

It's just that this iteration is behind a paywall, which is what makes the absence of any sort of improvement so upsetting.

But I haven't missed a game in like a decade.
And this is what's weird. If you look at the days schedule, they still have games on ESPN3. 2 games today. 18 tomorrow. I think the only difference is that ESPN+ games have actual ESPN broadcasts whereas ESPN3 is more of a co-broadcast of the home team's stream. All of those games are the smallest conferences.
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

It’s been switching slowly for a while. My local conference is on its own thing called pluto tv now. Free to watch.