Pro-life thread

Ugh.
imzcount

Pro-life thread

Post by imzcount »

Deleted User 104

Re: Pro-life thread

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Well, here's one area we disagree on. While I personally wouldn't want my wife or girlfriend to have one, I still think it's better to give people the choice. There's a lot of disagreement on where life begins. Regardless of the decision, I think we all agree abortion is something to be avoided as much as possible.
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

count - What if I told you I wasn't aborted but there were times in my life I wish I had been, and in truth there are some people who wouldn't argue that with what I was going through it just might have been better if I was aborted?
That being said, I am not someone who feels abortion should be a casual CHOICE - but it should be a CHOICE - that our government doesn't decide for us and/or our loved ones.
I fully feel adoption is THEE choice for someone who is considering abortion for the sole reason that they don't want a child. I'm not going to get in to the semantics of possible health issues. For all I know my mother was a drug addict and there is/was a long history of heart and mental health issues in her family. Wouldn't at all surprise me if true.
What if I told you that I feel it seems there are way too many "pro-lifers" who are too ignorant to realize that "pro-choice" does not mean "pro-abortion"?
Last edited by Deleted User 183 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

What's the point of this thread other to be annoying? Good for you that you found a new gif in your facebook timeline, I guess.