t_jayhawk

Re: Emporia State

Post by t_jayhawk »

Is the game not on WatchESPN?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:06 pm I beleive if you need go the espn+ route. you can sign up today. get a free 7 day trial. and keep it until the eastern michigan game (dec 29) then cancel right after. you will pay 10 dollars for 2 months and get all 6 games not televised. Thats only $1.66 a game.

I'm cheap and didn't want to pay extra for those games, mainly cause of the principal of it. was going to just go watch at a bar with the right cable package. but shit. I'd spend a hell of a lot more than that watching 6 games at a bar (and have a lot less of an idea what happened)
^^^

"bad fan" is inadequate to describe anyone who isn't willing to pony up $1.66 a game to watch KU Basketball.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Anybody got a starting lineup?

When's hawklin coming back?
3rdGenJayhawk

Post by 3rdGenJayhawk »

So, can someone please start the game day thread. So EXCITED!!!! Happy to see all the familiar faces / names here on the blog. ROCK CHALK!!
3rdGenJayhawk

Post by 3rdGenJayhawk »

So one thing I do like about ESPN+ is that now I can watch the 30 min pregame. That's cool.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

3rdGenJayhawk wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:48 pm So one thing I do like about ESPN+ is that now I can watch the 30 min pregame. That's cool.
I thought so too! Makes the $5/month even more worth it.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Doke looked like crap.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.