Chiefs SuperBowl Champs

Kansas Football.
vmlb

Re: Chiefs SuperBowl Champs

Post by vmlb »

Grandma wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:35 pm Did anyone post this yet? These K-State fans must hate KU more than they like the Chiefs. Sad.

https://www.facebook.com/FarzinVousough ... 168460559/
Hell K-State fans hate KU more then they like K-State.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

lobster wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:15 pm Brady's diet is fascinating to me. It takes a huge amount of self control to do what he does. I couldn't do it. I'd have to say no to too many things I love to eat on occasion. Still, we could all learn from his Asian diet, as inflammation is a probably affecting most American people. I'm actually surprised he eats avacato ice cream, as ice cream is not considered good for the body (ice cold things are not healthy). I'm sure his diet has helped him a lot in staying healthy for playing.
You are so weird.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:21 pm
lobster wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:15 pm Brady's diet is fascinating to me. It takes a huge amount of self control to do what he does. I couldn't do it. I'd have to say no to too many things I love to eat on occasion. Still, we could all learn from his Asian diet, as inflammation is a probably affecting most American people. I'm actually surprised he eats avacato ice cream, as ice cream is not considered good for the body (ice cold things are not healthy). I'm sure his diet has helped him a lot in staying healthy for playing.
You are so weird.
It’s getting dangerously close to bat shit crazy
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

You are so weird.
Yes, I am unique, more knowledgeable than most, etc.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The worst thing of all is not winning. No sympathy nor respect in the larger world. The Chiefs at least have been relevant many times over 50 years. But man, there are consistently irrelevant teams. It is a luxury having envious rivals.
I do think the Chiefs could do more for local Native American tribes with money and maybe some enlightened Osage or Neosho ties.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

lobster wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:16 am
You are so weird.
Yes, I am unique, more knowledgeable than most, etc.
Yikes.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

City had 200 port a potties for Royals parade.

City has 700 port a potties for parade today.

Crowd is already packed at Union Station.
Last edited by NewtonHawk11 on Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

People who are so particular with their diets annoy me.
They can still be good people, of course, but you are a sum of all of your parts, and that's a strike for me.
I'd rather hang with a guy who'll eat/drink whatever is on the menu and not complain than someone who asks the waiter if they have a separate gluten free oven.

I know i'm not 'hanging out' with either of Brady or Mahomes but if we're asking about likeability, I keep that in mind, who would you want to watch a football game with at a bar more?

Andy Reid or Bill Belichick?
Patrick Maohomes or Tom Brady?
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Fucking assholes! All of dem!
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Belichick is an asshole, yes.
I don't think Tom Brady is an asshole per se but Mahomes is, per the original post, infinitely more likeable.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Also someone is a bit off the rails with the Chiefs victory.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Mahomes puts ketchup on steak! Fuck him!
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

pdub wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:10 am Also someone is a bit off the rails with the Chiefs victory.
Gotta be hard for you now, living in Kansas City.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:49 am City had 200 port a potties for Royals parade.

City has 700 port a potties for parade today.

Crowd is already packed at Union Station.
Lotta room on the hill right now, but downtown was a ghost town at this time for royals parade and there are currently people wandering around in every space at the moment.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Andy Reid likes Q39, that’s like the 6th best place in KC, fuck him!
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Tom Brady wouldn't be able to order anything at Q39.
Belichick wouldn't step foot in Q39. He also hasn't been to a grocery store for years.
So yes, these are all legitimate reasons, of many, why I, personally, think Reid and Mahomes are more likeable -- and I would wager, with some proof in some recent polls, that much of America thinks the same.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Jesus. I bet that driver doesn’t eat gluten.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Too much avocado toast.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

Probably a door dash driver trying to make a delivery time