Ugh.
Deleted User 62

Re: AOC

Post by Deleted User 62 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:30 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:27 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:23 am

That we agree on.

The main difference is I see it/am bothered by it on both sides and you only care if it's republicans.
10 posts in.....
Yup, and you're back to responding to nearly all of them.
1 of 10 is most?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

lulz

"Party of FDR"..."Party of civil Rights" (like internment camps and a re-segregated military)..."Anti-war Party"....

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/statu ... 5791972352
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

good job good post
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Stop it. You flammer me.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Funny

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 'No One Ever Makes a Billion Dollars. You Take a Billion Dollars.'

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/aoc-b ... -interview
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

lobster wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:24 pm Funny

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 'No One Ever Makes a Billion Dollars. You Take a Billion Dollars.'

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/aoc-b ... -interview
So young, so dumb, so obnoxious. Let’s put her in Congress!
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Why do y'all keep insisting that she's not smart? How many of you got out of college, took some dumb job, worked for an old, decrepit guy's campaign and figured out that you could get yourself an elected office if you played along with this old coot to help create an image that he had this special appeal to youth? Then got his people to give you a well-paying job and suggested that you could be even more helpful if you were an actual congress critter.

So you found a district you once lived in, got the old coot's campaign to put up the money and staff to get you elected and Bingo Bango, you're in a job that pays you $174,000 a year plus benefits, you're in a safely blue district and you're ON TV! All the time!! At 29 years old.

Yeah, that is some dumb young woman.
Last edited by seahawk on Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

😂😂😂
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

seahawk wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:34 pm Why do y'all keep insisting that she's not smart? How many of you got out of college, took some dumb job, worked for an old, decrepit guy's campaign and figured out that you could get yourself an elected office if you played along with this old coot to help create an image that he had this special appeal to youth? Then got his people to give you a well-paying job and suggested that you could be even more helpful if you were an actual congress critter.

So you found a district you once lived in, got the old coot's campaign to put up the money and staff to get you elected and Bingo Bango, you're in a job that pays you $174,000 a year plus benefits, you're in a safely blue district and you're ON TV! All the time!!

I hear that psych doesn't like her.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

seahawk wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:34 pm Why do y'all keep insisting that she's not smart? How many of you got out of college, took some dumb job, worked for an old, decrepit guy's campaign and figured out that you could get yourself an elected office if you played along with this old coot to help create an image that he had this special appeal to youth? Then got his people to give you a well-paying job and suggested that you could be even more helpful if you were an actual congress critter.

So you found a district you once lived in, got the old coot's campaign to put up the money and staff to get you elected and Bingo Bango, you're in a job that pays you $174,000 a year plus benefits, you're in a safely blue district and you're ON TV! All the time!! At 29 years old.

I don't think she's dumb and my guess is she's more intelligent than some/many/even most who believe she is dumb.
That being said, I know I'm an idiot and I admit I'm having trouble understanding what it is about her being "ON TV! All the time!! At 29 years old" that makes her intelligent.
There are a lot of fucking idiots who are ON TV! All the time!! At 29 years old - and all other ages.
By the way, she's not 29 years old but I'll give you credit because she was indeed ON TV! Sometimes! At 29 years old.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

If brains were dynamite, The Waitress couldn’t blow her own nose. Tragically, comically dumb.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Ok, So even if shes not "dumb" (im not convinced shes smart) her ideas and the ideas she supports are dumb.
Just Ledoux it
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

TDub wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:20 pm Ok, So even if shes not "dumb" (im not convinced shes smart) her ideas and the ideas she supports are dumb.
Six of one, half-dozen of the other.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

TDub wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:20 pm Ok, So even if shes not "dumb" (im not convinced shes smart) her ideas and the ideas she supports are dumb.
They aren't dumb, they are different than you wish.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Geezer wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:49 pm
I actually wouldnt mind banning airplanes...but its dumb.

Banning cows that fart? Dumb.
Just Ledoux it
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

TDub wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:57 pm
Geezer wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:49 pm
I actually wouldnt mind banning airplanes...but its dumb.

Banning cows that fart? Dumb.
I’ll go with dumb.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Grandma wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:10 pm I don't think she's dumb and my guess is she's more intelligent than some/many/even most who believe she is dumb.
That being said, I know I'm an idiot and I admit I'm having trouble understanding what it is about her being "ON TV! All the time!! At 29 years old" that makes her intelligent.
There are a lot of fucking idiots who are ON TV! All the time!! At 29 years old - and all other ages.
By the way, she's not 29 years old but I'll give you credit because she was indeed ON TV! Sometimes! At 29 years old.
She was elected at age 29, Grandma, and my post described when she managed to get elected. On TV, all the time--I was just joking, because the TV pundit types love her, but isn't that what Trump values most--being on TV? Apart from on the cover of TIME.

I'm not a fan of AOC, but it takes some kind of smarts to figure out how to get oneself into an elected job making $174,000 a year at age 29. I'm just laughing at the guys who insist she's not intelligent--were they making $174,000 annually at that age?
Don't inject Lysol.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

By your logic that salary/money = intelligence you must think Trump is brilliant.
Just Ledoux it
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

TDub wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:08 am By your logic that salary/money = intelligence you must think Trump is brilliant.
Logic. Lulz.