Party of inclusion? NOPE!

Ugh.
imzcount

Party of inclusion? NOPE!

Post by imzcount »

Deleted User 62

Re: Party of inclusion? NOPE!

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Did he think yelling "I am a Republican" would make him bullet proof?
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

There are racist people in North Carolina. Who knew?
I sincerely feel bad for what Partee had to endure simply because of his race.
I think jeeper asked a great question. Why the heck did he think saying “I’m a Republican" would make any difference when as he himself said, “This wasn’t about party. This was about being black.”
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

imzcount wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:26 pm https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna924401

JFC!
What part of this makes it sound like the criminal was a Dem or cared that the victim was a republican?

“A white male jumps out of the drivers side and says, 'Yo (N-word) you want some of this!'" Partee recalled.

“Then both are yelling, 'You black motherf----- you want some of this?’ I said, 'I’m a police detective’ and they said, 'I don’t give a f--- what you are!’”

At one point of the confrontation, Partee told the men: “I’m a Republican and they said, 'I don’t care what you are.'"

A woman then joined the men and she began hurling racial slurs too, Partee said, adding that all three were wearing T-shirts with the Marvel comics figure The Punisher. White power groups have co-opted the popular comic figure for their own agenda, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Maybe you didn't even read the actual story before barfing your link onto this site. Because if you did, you suck at understanding what you read. It's called racism. It's ugliness is rearing it's head on a near daily basis now.