Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
seahawk

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by seahawk »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:53 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:17 pm
Dumbfuck indeed.
Do you people know anything about politics?
Until the day that you decide to run for office, you don’t know any more about politics than anyone else here. Even thinking about running for office gives one a different viewpoint, but you’re not there.
Last edited by seahawk on Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
Don't inject Lysol.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:30 pm
ousdahl wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:28 pm DC a Trump apologist

LULZ

No. But I know what he's doing and why.

(P.S. the "wrong side morally" bit should have been a clue for you....)
We ALL know what he's doing and why. No one meant that he is literally "dumb". He's just a fucking immoral scum bag and this new incredibly racist ad ramps it up x1000.
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

It's probably not a sharp idea to question on a public forum that can be monitored how Donald Trump is actually still our President today when there are a whole shit load of people who I can't say would be all that wrong to believe our leader is an autocrat/totalitarian/authoritarian/absolutist/fascist/dictator/oppressor/tyrant.
So at what point do "the people" rise up and put an end to the "rule"? Other than on Election Day - which I don't believe is going to be the solution to the problem no matter what occurs.
Going to really suck for this country (even more than the current situation does) if/when it happens.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Gutter wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:04 am It's probably not a sharp idea to question on a public forum that can be monitored how Donald Trump is actually still our President today when there are a whole shit load of people who I can't say would be all that wrong to believe our leader is an autocrat/totalitarian/authoritarian/absolutist/fascist/dictator/oppressor/tyrant.
So at what point do "the people" rise up and put an end to the "rule"? Other than on Election Day - which I don't believe is going to be the solution to the problem no matter what occurs.
Going to really suck for this country (even more than the current situation does) if/when it happens.
That is the “mainstream” media brainwashing talking. President Trump is duly elected and is doing exactly what he was elected to do. He will be re-elected in two years and continue to do what he was elected to do.

What you are experiencing are the same feelings of helplessness and outrage that the other half of the country felt under eight years of BO. You will live through it, but, just like everyone else in a representative republic, you have no right to demand that your candidate win every time.

It is time for people to pull up their big boy and big girl pants and stop fit throwing. I doubt it will happen, but it should.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Gutter wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:04 am It's probably not a sharp idea to question on a public forum that can be monitored how Donald Trump is actually still our President today when there are a whole shit load of people who I can't say would be all that wrong to believe our leader is an autocrat/totalitarian/authoritarian/absolutist/fascist/dictator/oppressor/tyrant.
Er, wut? I think your coffee hasn't quite kicked in. We aren't some weird little 50 mile wide country; no one is going to "rise up" and do anything other than vote. Generally, about half our nation is too lazy to even bother to do that.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

HouseDivided wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:45 am He will be re-elected in two years and continue to do what he was elected to do.
I voted for him the first time. I will vote for him a second time if I have to. I would prefer not to though. I would like for the republican party to have a different candidate in 2020.

I can dream.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:45 pm Good lord. It IS significantly higher than Obama's, according to the poll I cited -- which is why I put it in the same post with that poll.

Such a weird, stupid thing to fixate on.
It's not, you cherry-picked an outlier poll to back up your entire point. We were supposed to read your post and conclude Trump knows what he's doing because he's more popular than Obama at the same point in time. But he's not.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:16 am
HouseDivided wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:45 am He will be re-elected in two years and continue to do what he was elected to do.
I voted for him the first time. I will vote for him a second time if I have to. I would prefer not to though. I would like for the republican party to have a different candidate in 2020.

I can dream.
^^^

Yours truly,

David Duke

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Mjl wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:29 am
DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:45 pm Good lord. It IS significantly higher than Obama's, according to the poll I cited -- which is why I put it in the same post with that poll.

Such a weird, stupid thing to fixate on.
It's not, you cherry-picked an outlier poll to back up your entire point. We were supposed to read your post and conclude Trump knows what he's doing because he's more popular than Obama at the same point in time. But he's not.
ummm....no.

I picked the latest poll I'd seen and I didn't even bring it up. Geezer did. I don't think it's especially relevant. The post in question was a response to Geezer's attempt to change the subject.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

The swamp has no one to blame but themselves. The good folks of the great country of the United States of America were so fed up with the swamp, that they were willing to give donald trump a shot.

How phucqued up does the swamp gotta be that donald trump seems like our best chance.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Pretty fucked up indeed.....hillary apparently didn't get the hint. She'll probably run again and we'll end up with 4 more years of trump.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

The swamp can control its' own destiny. If they want to be rid of the donald trump's, they need to start putting the folks first again. Like they used to when our parents were our age.

Our elected officials used to work for the folks. At least that's what my momma tells me.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:55 am The swamp has no one to blame but themselves. The good folks of the great country of the United States of America were so fed up with the swamp, that they were willing to give donald trump a shot.

How phucqued up does the swamp gotta be that donald trump seems like our best chance.
Most people figured Trump WAS the swamp and would only make it worse.

Guess what happened?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

chiknbut wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:02 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:55 am The swamp has no one to blame but themselves. The good folks of the great country of the United States of America were so fed up with the swamp, that they were willing to give donald trump a shot.

Most people figured Trump WAS the swamp and would only make it worse.

Guess what happened?
Correction: Most people understood that The Swamp was the idiots in charge prior to that time. You know, people like BO, Dowdy, and the rest of your heroes.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

You had highly qualified people in cabinet positions. What do we have now?

You were played and you continue to get played on a daily basis. What should anyone listen to you?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

chiknbut wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:08 pm You had highly qualified people in cabinet positions. What do we have now?

You were played and you continue to get played on a daily basis. What should anyone listen to you?
This. It's just a different type of swamp animal.

Pruitt...Zinke...tip of the iceberg. You bring in stupid rich people....and they burn through public cash until they get caught.

The 4-6 years after this nightmare are going to be very enlightening.

Oh.....plus the STOOOOPID fucking debt that we will have to grapple with while Orange Juilius and Co. are riding out of town with their saddle bags full.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

chiknbut wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:08 pm You had highly qualified people in cabinet positions. What do we have now?

The economy is great, unemployment is at record lows, and we are getting our borders under control. Looks pretty good from where I’m standing.

Plus, I don’t have to see or hear the fat, ugly, mean, obstreperous old lady hiding her colostomy bag under a muumu named Dowdy the Clown every time I turn on the TV. I could live in a cardboard box and that lone would make it absolutely worth it.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

HouseDivided wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:38 pm

Plus, I don’t have to see or hear the fat, ugly, mean, obstreperous old lady hiding her colostomy bag under a muumu named Dowdy the Clown every time I turn on the TV.
You know, every time you maybe...kinda have a point, you ruin it by spewing this shit.

It really dumbs you down.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

A few people were played. But most were just exhausted -- which is, in part, why they'll elect a Democratic House this year. They're still exhausted.

Our national political class sucks. They hate the voters, and the voters hate them -- which is why control of the House continues to change hands. Trump represented an alternative to the Paul Ryans, Mitch McConnells, Nancy Pelosis, and Chuck Schumers of the world. Many people think the fact that he's temperamentally unstable and intellectually offensive is unfortunate but not disqualifying.

Survey after survey after survey show that the people of this country want to be governed, not ruled. They hate the political class that tries to rule them; they rebel against its authority -- usually when that authority is exercised in the service of policies to which they object. That's why Psych was out of his gourd for eight years and why many (on here and elsewhere) are out of theirs now.

Trump, unfortunately, is just the beginning.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

seahawk wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:53 am
DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:53 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:17 pm

Dumbfuck indeed.
Do you people know anything about politics?
Until the day that you decide to run for office, you don’t know any more about politics than anyone else here. Even thinking about running for office gives one a different viewpoint, but you’re not there.
If I told you that I was thinking about it, would you think about voting for me?