This week in emasculation.....

Ugh.
ousdahl

Re: This week in emasculation.....

Post by ousdahl »

It's why #SolidarityWithSanna is now trending

and why Qusdahl would get so frustrated when he/they would shout things like FUCK THE PATRIARCHY and you guys would respond like "we can't even tell a difference between this guy and lobster"
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:07 am It's why #SolidarityWithSanna is now trending

and why Qusdahl would get so frustrated when he/they would shout things like FUCK THE PATRIARCHY and you guys would respond like "we can't even tell a difference between this guy and lobster"
It would be easier to take your "FUCK THE PATRIARCHY" comments seriously if your conversations about this woman weren't "turns out she's a party girl too! I freaking love this woman".
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:09 pm
ousdahl wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:07 am It's why #SolidarityWithSanna is now trending

It would be easier to take your "FUCK THE PATRIARCHY" comments seriously if your conversations about this woman weren't "turns out she's a party girl too! I freaking love this woman".
Bingo.

Or his misogynistic comments about women in other threads.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

what have I said that's misogynistic? is this like the time I doxxed posters on Venmo?

and how are comments about fucking the patriarchy undermined by comments expressing love for empowered women?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:55 pm what have I said that's misogynistic? is this like the time I doxxed posters on Venmo?

and how are comments about fucking the patriarchy undermined by comments expressing love for empowered women?
Maybe it's a bias due to my perceived opinions of your past posts but I read it more as a "she's hot, I'd like to have sex with her" rather than a "I like that she feels empowered enough to live a normal life like the rest of us".
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:55 pm what have I said that's misogynistic? is this like the time I doxxed posters on Venmo?

There are some who would say that "watching wooks dance" might lean toward misogyny.
Defense. Rebounds.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:33 am Man. So all my college buds had a reunion in Branson LOL what a goofy place.

Including my senior year girlfriend. Curvy little blue eyed brunette, libido like a goddamn rabbit, and an incredibly charismatic person, at least most of the time.

The prob was, she could also sometimes just randomly flip a switch and be the most stuck up self-centered little brat you’ve ever encountered. Also, as wonderfully horny as she was; perhaps precisely because of how wonderfully horny as she was, she had issues with monogamy. In large part cuz of that shit, I just never took her that seriously.

But man, did she take me seriously. Like all in, if it was up to her we prob woulda got married. She was always way more into me than I was into her. The last several months of dating were little more than booty call status, even though she’s dropping L-bombs and trying to make life plans together. I always had the upper hand, and I just didn’t wanna put up with her bullshit.

We’ve only seen each other twice since college. Once was at a mutual friend’s wedding a while back, and long story short, game on.

Then, we see each other in Branson. And, what in the actual fuck, she’s MARRIED to some other dood now? What the fuck do you mean I’m no longer the center of your universe? I suddenly have to make this conscious effort to not hit on her any more wtf.

The hardest part is, she’s put on a little weight. But, in what could have only happened through some black magic deal with the devil, I swear to god it somehow all went straight to her tits.

She was always well endowed, but now she’s prancing around with this massive pair of supernatural gravity-defying warlocks that I’m not even allowed to motorboat any more wtf. I even have to take extra care to not get caught staring.

And she never once went into brat mode, either. Just spreading the charm on thick, all weekend long.

Don't get me wrong, I’m happy for her! And her husband. I really do wish them both the best.

But never in a million years did I think she and her big perky juggalos would ever have any kind of upper hand on me.

Guess I’m just I feeling pretty ego bruised.

Anywho so how was your guys’s weekend?
supernatural gravity defying warlocks that you're not even allowed to motorboat anymore.....wtf indeed.

if you've got a mirror around you should take a peek.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 863

^^^^
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

so let's recap!

expressing admiration for empowered women = misogyny. (at least if one fails to take the time to distinguish that admiration from "she's hot, I'd like to have sex with her," for the folks so admittedly biased they are unable to distinguish that much on their own)

watching wooks dance = might lean toward misogyny (with that "might" likely hinging on whether one realizes "wook" is a gender neutral term)

consciously establishing boundaries with an ex out of respect for her and her spouse, and wishing them both the best = wait, maybe that one's not misogyny after all cuz all I got was a "wtf indeed"

either way, whenever someone suggests looking in the mirror, I make the effort to do so. I'll concede that perhaps some of my comments are more crude than they should be. My bad! I hope I didn't too severely offend any of you guys.

Oh, and speaking of you guys, this is quite the panel of self-appointed arbiters of misogyny.

What a patriarchal mess!
Last edited by ousdahl on Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 863

I see you're still having trouble accepting that the only reason I know Trads identity is because you pointed it out where everyone could see it.

Denial much?
Deleted User 863

You're a phony and a hypocrite. No wonder life is so hard. What a pathetic existence.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

it was you who took the next step with Venmo, and not only connected the dots but went all creepy about it.

But, again, I'll try to self-reflect. You're right, illy! I should have known better than to be so careless as to think some innocuous comment in passing with no intent of doxxing wouldn't be used by some weirdo as a lead to start stalking other posters. I'll be more careful going forward! Lots of scumbags out there!
Last edited by ousdahl on Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:29 pm You're a phony and a hypocrite. No wonder life is so hard. What a pathetic existence.
and to think, I tried to buy you lunch.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

she put on a little weight....it went straight to her tits!

=

admiration for an empowered woman

got it.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 863

ousdahl wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:32 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:29 pm You're a phony and a hypocrite. No wonder life is so hard. What a pathetic existence.
No. You tried to get me to doxx myself to you. Multiple times.

The first by incorrectly assuming where I lived and telling me you were coming thru the area...then when informed that i was like 3 or 4 hours from there you still didn't stop your attempt by claiming "i like driving 4hrs out of my way for lunch".

And then you tried again. At least the 2nd time you were actually coming thru my part of the state somewhat (allegedly).

Nice try.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Bashing each other doesn't sound like a lot of fun today so back on topic.

Yes, it is very bizarre that people are making a huge ordeal of the fact that this woman was dancing around in a room with some friends having fun. It did not appear to be anything even remotely controversial and the problem solely exists because of age/gender issues on the part of others. The only thing that ran across my mind when i saw the video was that it would be weird to be part of that gathering of people knowing that somewhere off camera is a bunch of security a la our US Secret Service. It would be weird to be social friends with someone who has that as part of their existence.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TDub wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:34 pm she put on a little weight....it went straight to her tits!

=

admiration for an empowered woman

got it.
if it makes you feel better, I've had a lot of introspection about that ex in particular, and about my admiration for empowered women generally.

Generally, I talk about empowered women the same way empowered women talk about themselves, but maybe that in itself is some patriarchal overstep. (you think a party girl DOESN'T notice or comment on her own tits getting bigger?!) Oh, and like I said, forgive me if my comments are more crude than they should be sometimes.

Specific to her, we really did make a certain peace together that we never really afforded one another previously, and in Branson at that, as goofy as that sounds. I feel better about it in the macro, but in the immediate aftermath, it was a hard pill for my ego to swallow.

I'd say she, and every other woman in my real life, would compliment me as one of the most thoughtful and empathetic guys they've ever met, like so nice I'm often in danger of being friend zoned, the guy who they actually feel comfortable opening up to cuz I'm NOT all biased or judgmental or misogynistic...but again, maybe that's just the patriarchy talking.

I mean, speaking of "her" and of "empowered women," does anybody else feel dumb that this whole discourse on misogyny is really just bickering among a bunch of dudes?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:38 pm
ousdahl wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:32 pm
No. You tried to get me to doxx myself to you. Multiple times.

The first by incorrectly assuming where I lived and telling me you were coming thru the area...then when informed that i was like 3 or 4 hours from there you still didn't stop your attempt by claiming "i like driving 4hrs out of my way for lunch".

And then you tried again. At least the 2nd time you were actually coming thru my part of the state somewhat (allegedly).

Nice try.
at least I tried?

fwiw dude my intent was not to doxx you.

Consider this: I've hung out with other posters in real life on several occasions. Among other things, we discussed all the message bored gossip! Other posters, who they are and what they do in real life, up to and including, even, their names.

I've even learned the real names of several other posters just through messaging here and on other boreds.

Despite all that, there's never been any issues with me doxxing anyone, until it involved you. Turns out I, and most other posters, just don't fucking care man. We've got more to do with our lives than put forth the effort it would take to decipher who's who based on comments about Venmo, and then be creepy about it and never let it go, to boot.

But I'll concede, the silver lining of not buying you lunch is I got to spend that much more time at the Wisconsin state fair.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:47 pm Bashing each other doesn't sound like a lot of fun today so back on topic.

Yes, it is very bizarre that people are making a huge ordeal of the fact that this woman was dancing around in a room with some friends having fun. It did not appear to be anything even remotely controversial and the problem solely exists because of age/gender issues on the part of others. The only thing that ran across my mind when i saw the video was that it would be weird to be part of that gathering of people knowing that somewhere off camera is a bunch of security a la our US Secret Service. It would be weird to be social friends with someone who has that as part of their existence.
thanks man. POTD twocoach. Back on topic!

I agree, this "controversy" is hardly so, and is magnified by age and gender issues.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I am kinda reminded right now of that time my dog walked into the glass wall between the office lobby and the conference room. He fell back stunned, having no idea what just happened.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.