DDD Gets Raided

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: DDD Gets Raided

Post by twocoach »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/30/politics ... index.html

"US government documents were "likely concealed and removed" from a storage room at Mar-a-Lago as part of an effort to "obstruct" the FBI's investigation into former President Donald Trump's potential mishandling of classified materials, the Justice Department said in a blockbuster court filing Tuesday night."

I really do not know how this can proceed without Trump being charged with a crime. It is pretty clear that he has knowingly committed crimes in regards to the handling of these documents.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:20 am https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/30/politics ... index.html

"US government documents were "likely concealed and removed" from a storage room at Mar-a-Lago as part of an effort to "obstruct" the FBI's investigation into former President Donald Trump's potential mishandling of classified materials, the Justice Department said in a blockbuster court filing Tuesday night."

I really do not know how this can proceed without Trump being charged with a crime. It is pretty clear that he has knowingly committed crimes in regards to the handling of these documents.
because…

he’s trump?

there’ll be riots in the streets?

hillary’s server?

it’s a political witch-hunt?

he’s trump?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:12 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:20 am https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/30/politics ... index.html

because…

he’s trump?

there’ll be riots in the streets?

hillary’s server?

it’s a political witch-hunt?

he’s trump?

Hunters laptop
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

dammit…i knew i was forgetting something
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Ben Gazzi
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

in today's episode of "Republican Profiles In Courage..."

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1565 ... T5ofm05s7Q
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Empty folders?

LOL
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I don't get it. What's funny about that (empty folders that are marked classified)?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62771613
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Deleted User 863

Going to be another swing and miss from the DOJ? Sure feels like it.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:13 pm Going to be another swing and miss from the DOJ? Sure feels like it.
Contrary to what others on here feel, I don't think you're a dumb guy.
Do you comprehend the possible repercussions if the documents that were in those folders are missing?
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

assume they're all stolen or sold, all secrets within now open source material and proceed as if that's the case and toss all of those involved into the trash heap start the compactor
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 863

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:17 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:13 pm Going to be another swing and miss from the DOJ? Sure feels like it.
Do you comprehend the possible repercussions if the documents that were in those folders are missing?
It would depend what the documents were.

What if the 11k+ of other documents might have been what they were truly after? Is that okay?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:27 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:17 pm
It would depend what the documents were.

What if the 11k+ of other documents might have been what they were truly after? Is that okay?
In agreement with what others on here feel, I am a dumb guy. :D
I'm not understanding your questions so I can't answer them.
Only thing I am going to say and then move on is - If Trump did nothing wrong and the DOJ and FBI are attempting to frame him for things he didn't do wrong, then shame on the DOJ and FBI and fuck 'em.
If Trump did do something/s wrong and he knew what he was doing was wrong, then fuck him and I hope he rots prison.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:07 pm Empty folders?

LOL
If you’re insinuating that it makes the DOJ look bad that the folders were empty then they wouldn’t have released that information. Doesn’t look good for Trump and Trumpers
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

zsn wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:00 pm

LOL
If you’re insinuating that it makes the DOJ look bad that the folders were empty then they wouldn’t have released that information. Doesn’t look good for Trump and Trumpers
Illy idolizes Trump
Deleted User 863

zsn wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:00 pm

LOL
Did they release it willingly or were they made to release it to the public?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

LOL
Eh, do you not have a problem with the fact that there is a folder marked "classified" that no longer has contents? Pretty sure the government didn't just mark an empty folder "classified". Where is what used to be in that folder? Is it accidentally intermingled with his press clippings or sold to a foreign entity?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/03/politics ... index.html

"One of the first things we must do is to enforce all classification rules and to enforce all laws relating to the handling of classified information," he said in September 2016.
Speaking in July of that year, Trump said Clinton's mishandling "disqualifies" her from public service.

"Any government employee who engaged in this kind of behavior would be barred from handling classified information," Trump said. "Again, that alone disqualifies her."
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:58 pm in today's episode of "Republican Profiles In Courage..."

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1565 ... T5ofm05s7Q
Courage after the fact is not courage. Fuck that guy.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

yea, I was being facetious.

Barr is a spineless douchenozzle.