DDD Gets Raided

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: DDD Gets Raided

Post by twocoach »

I agree, he had ample opportunity to shut off the fire hose of fecal matter flowing out of the White House but he didn't.
Last edited by twocoach on Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Soo, not sure where else to put this, buuut

Know that My Pillow guy?

The FBI just seized his phone at a Hardees…
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Stick that in the file labeled who the fuck cares.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:18 pm Stick that in the file labeled who the fuck cares.
Well, to be overly dramatic I might say anyone who cares about our country should care.

I laugh that he thought they were there because of January 6th. They weren't. It was because of the Colorado fiasco.

This also made me laugh.
"The officers told him that they had a warrant for his cell phone, and would be confiscating it, to which Lindell replied that he needed it to "run five companies" as he doesn't have a computer".

Then this made me laugh.

https://twitter.com/Hardees/status/1570190585696292865
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Deleted User 863

What do they think my pillow guy did that is important enough that I should worry about our country because of him?

Don't get me wrong, if he broke a law then the FBI should get him. If for no other reason than that I am tired of his ads for over priced pillows and slippers.

But I have a hard time seeing why this is something I should give a shit about.

But to each their own. If my pillow guy interests you then you can file it under whichever folder you see fit.

But he's in my who fucking cares folder.

The most concerning aspect of this whole thing is that I didn't realize people ate dinner at Hardees anymore! Their breakfast is decent, and way back in the day as a kid when they were fried chicken oriented that was decent, but their food now is straight trash. I'd rather buy one of those $200 pillows than eat their dinner menu food.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

They "think" my pillow guy may have (or did) colluded with the President of the United States to overturn (and overthrow?) an election. He apparently was involved Jan 6th 2021 and the Colorado fiasco, YOU might not give a shit but many people who care about our country have a problem with that. Morally and legally. That's all. As far as I'm concerned, the asswipe is nothing more than shit on toilet paper but if he is found guilty of colluding with the President to overturn an election, then I hope he rots in prison without a pillow.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Deleted User 863

LOL

My pillow guy couldn't collude his way out of a wet paper bag, let alone be a pivotal piece in overturning an election and/or overthrowing a government.

They're maybe hoping for some dumb text messages from Trump. They're desperate for anything they can call a smoking gun. At least that's how it appears to me.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:43 am What do they think my pillow guy did that is important enough that I should worry about our country because of him?

Don't get me wrong, if he broke a law then the FBI should get him.
if the FBI executed such a search and seizure, that means a federal judge issued warrant to do so.

if a federal judge issued such a warrant, it means the judge has already seen enough evidence to find probable cause that a crime has been committed.

Pretty sure the threshold is very high for this sort of thing. They're not gonna just sign off on a fishing trip. They already have reason to believe the My Pillow guy, or is phone at least, is connected to some serious crime.
Deleted User 863

I am glad the FBI has never gone on a fishing trip before.

I am glad judges are never politcally motivated.

🙄
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:31 am LOL

My pillow guy couldn't collude his way out of a wet paper bag, let alone be a pivotal piece in overturning an election and/or overthrowing a government.

They're maybe hoping for some dumb text messages from Trump. They're desperate for anything they can call a smoking gun. At least that's how it appears to me.
Huh?

My guess is that Lindell was in contact with Tina Peters or someone in her circle and the FBI wants to know more about those conversations. Hence the questions about her.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I think illy's just disappointed they didn't seize Hunter's laptop instead.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

twocoach wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:12 am

Huh?

My guess is that Lindell was in contact with Tina Peters or someone in her circle and the FBI wants to know more about those conversations. Hence the questions about her.
all I know is, if I was sitting in a drive thru waiting for my biscuits and gravy and any sort of law enforcement surrounded me and started grilling me with questions, I wouldn't say a goddamn thing, much less sit there and chat it up for 15 minutes while the cars behind me honked.

Unless, of course, my lawyer CnB was in the car with me, but even then.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

illy going full Team Trump is right on brand. Should surprise no one.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Cascadia wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:23 am illy going full Team Trump is right on brand. Should surprise no one.
He just seems to have some assumptions that he leans on even when the facts of the situation have been provided and make it plainly obvious that it isn't the case.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I mean, if Lindell hasn't committed or been connected to any crimes, then he has nothing to worry about.

The whole voter fraud thing seems to loom heavy for him, tho.

But just watch, it IS a fishing trip, and Lindell gets popped for possession after they find a text message asking illy to hook him up a dime bag.
Deleted User 863

Huh?

Oh, no shit, huh!?! You don't say.

Gutter mentioned the president. I responded. Pay attention.

As long as the infomercials stop, and we can all watch our nightly Tucker and Hannity in peace, without those cheap slippers and over priced pillows on every 15min then I am fine with whatever happens to the pillow man.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:54 pm

Huh?

Oh, no shit, huh!?! You don't say.

Gutter mentioned the president. I responded. Pay attention.

As long as the infomercials stop, and we can all watch our nightly Tucker and Hannity in peace, without those cheap slippers and over priced pillows on every 15min then I am fine with whatever happens to the pillow man.
It's not a matter of "paying attention". It's a matter of reading what you wrote. If you thought they were looking for info about Peters and not for messages from Trump then type that instead of some failed attempt at humor (if that's what that even was). We can only go off of what you type.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:29 am I mean, if Lindell hasn't committed or been connected to any crimes, then he has nothing to worry about.

The whole voter fraud thing seems to loom heavy for him, tho.

But just watch, it IS a fishing trip, and Lindell gets popped for possession after they find a text message asking illy to hook him up a dime bag.
Maybe what he did is not illegal but what Peters did as a result of the request was illegal. Who knows. He didn't get arrested; he just had his phone taken as evidence in a case against someone else.