Uncle Joe

Ugh.
Deleted User 863

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by Deleted User 863 »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:32 am
Leawood wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:07 am Give specific examples of voting for Democratic issues. Not just one. You do not know what you are talking about.

Was Nixon a RINO? Was Ford a RINO? Was Regan a RINO? Is Bob Dole a RINO? You are full of shit.
Nixon and Ford were before my time, so I'll leave that to you old timers. Reagan was not in Congress, so that's not equivalent. Dole was a big-time RINO.

McCain consistently voted against controlling the borders and discouraging illegal immigration. He partnered with Ted Kennedy, of all people, in 2005 to craft a ridiculous immigration bill.

He consistently voted with Obama in pursuit of the socialized medicine snafu we are stuck with now.

He was usually in favor of higher taxes rather than lower ones.

When it counted for something of substance, he voted Dim. RINO.
They aren't actually looking for examples or discussion most of the time.
Last edited by Deleted User 863 on Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

The only poster on any board that was not a "RINO" was an untenured teacher at a low-grade Bible college in the middle of nowhere Kansas who had a wife that dumped him for her physical trainer (who cornholed her on the regular) which caused him to become alienated with his children ("your mother is a whore, as are all women") only to find himself living in a dilapidated ranch house next to some Mexicans that had their cars in the front yard on cinder blocks because his ex-wife took him to the cleaners in family court. MAGA.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:24 am Another meltdown day for Trad it appears.

It's funny. He asked for examples...then when JKL gave him some examples he proceeded to respond to every single post orher than that one. Made me chuckle. He loves to argue.
what example did he give, specifically?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:25 am
Leawood wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:07 am Give specific examples of voting for Democratic issues. Not just one. You do not know what you are talking about.

Was Nixon a RINO? Was Ford a RINO? Was Regan a RINO? Is Bob Dole a RINO? You are full of shit.
Nixon and Ford were before my time, so I'll leave that to you old timers. Reagan was not in Congress, so that's not equivalent. Dole was a big-time RINO.

McCain consistently voted against controlling the borders and discouraging illegal immigration. He partnered with Ted Kennedy, of all people, in 2005 to craft a ridiculous immigration bill.

He consistently voted with Obama in pursuit of the socialized medicine snafu we are stuck with now.

They aren't actually looking for examples or discussion most of the time.
Yep. Seems to be the case.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
Deleted User 89

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/co ... hn-mccain/

McCain isn’t a RINO just because psych/redlegs/jklivin thinks so

his voting history is very much pro-gop
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:38 am
JKLivin wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:33 am
TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:16 am
so, no actual examples

integrity is standing up to your party to do what is right for the american people

do some research...just during the trump presidency, McCain overwhelmingly voted with his party (and with trump), to the tune of 83% of the time
Integrity is doing what the people who elected you tell you to do. McCain always thought he knew better than the little people in Flyover Country and it showed.
lol...you must love josh hawley and ted cruz

STOP THE STEAL!!

such a joke
Meh. It's all Kabuki theater. I choose not to get sucked in.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:32 am https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/co ... hn-mccain/

My point was not quantity, it was quality. In matters pertaining to central Conservative issues - healthcare, borders, taxes, McCain was a RINO. He padded his numbers with less important stuff so he could point back to it during election cycles and claim party loyalty. It was and is disingenuous.
Deleted User 89

JKLivin wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:34 am
TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:32 am https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/co ... hn-mccain/

My point was not quantity, it was quality. In matters pertaining to central Conservative issues - healthcare, borders, taxes, McCain was a RINO. He padded his numbers with less important stuff so he could point back to it during election cycles and claim party loyalty. It was and is disingenuous.
less important to you...which is really the substance of your stance. YOU don’t think he towed the party line, despite a voting record to the contrary, so that makes him a RINO
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Whoa, he towed the party line?

That’s really gonna get under lobster’s shell…
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Leawood wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:28 am The only poster on any board that was not a "RINO" was an untenured teacher at a low-grade Bible college in the middle of nowhere Kansas who had a wife that dumped him for her physical trainer (who cornholed her on the regular) which caused him to become alienated with his children ("your mother is a whore, as are all women") only to find himself living in a dilapidated ranch house next to some Mexicans that had their cars in the front yard on cinder blocks because his ex-wife took him to the cleaners in family court. MAGA.
That's a great story. You and Sea have really twisted and tweaked it nicely to fit your desired perception of reality.

I like the ending of it, though. The one where the now full professor gets a better job at a much bigger school, marries a female professor who is 15 years younger and much better looking than his previous wife, is making great money, is starting a new family, and is happier than he has ever been.

But, hey, stick with what you have. It seems to make you feel better about your life.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:37 am
JKLivin wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:34 am

less important to you...which is really the substance of your stance. YOU don’t think he towed the party line, despite a voting record to the contrary, so that makes him a RINO
Yes, my opinion, just like your posts are your opinion. I thought that was a given.
Deleted User 89

the difference is that i actually provided facts to refute your claim
Deleted User 89

i’ll also add that it’s sad, and quite telling, that you look at McCain’s ability and willingness to compromise across the isle as a bad thing

imo, we need more politicians like McCain, not less...and that goes for both sides
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

TDub wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:40 am As i get older ( and maybe this is a new thing that follows the trajectory of our political sideshow act) I am continually amazed at the number of people that think that theyre opinion or decision, or thought process is THE only option and that if you have an alternate view, youre a complete idiot piece of shit. Everyone is the smartest person in the room everywhere they go.
POTD
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:45 am the difference is that i actually provided facts to refute your claim
I gave multiple examples in my reply to Leawood. Didn’t repeat in my reply to you to minimize redundancy.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Do tell:

He voted against ObamaCare:

Measure Number: H.R. 3590 (Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act )
Measure Title: An act entitled The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
"McCain (R-AZ), Nay"

https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/ ... vote=00396

Then he voted YES to have it repealed in 2011.
Then he voted YES to shut off funding for it in 2013.

Literally the ONLY time he did anything in support of ObamaCare was his vote of NO in 2017 and it was because the Republican plan had no replacement for ObamaCare and he was worried about the impact of that on his constituents in Arizona.
https://www.businessinsider.com/why-joh ... ill-2017-7

So don't just make shit up.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I’ve been meaning to start some sorta “healthcare” thread
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i have great healthcare. the United States of America has the greatest healthcare in the world. by a wide margin.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

what’s your monthly premium and deductible?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.