McCormack??

Kansas Basketball.
Deleted User 104

Re: McCormack??

Post by Deleted User 104 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:12 am
lobster wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:48 pm He should be playing more than Garrett if it's for the 4 position. Get him minutes now before he becomes totally useless in February.
Who would be the 5 then?

McCormack plays the "5" if he's the 1 in with Dedric.....but Self has already said having 2 bigs in causes it to be too clogged up for Dedric to operate.

Expect a lot of small ball and KJ at the 4 moving forward while there is no Dok.
I don't care if he plays 4 or 5, just get him fucking in. I don't want to see him on the bench in February and us all complaining about how why Bill didn't develop him.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

As I recall, Mitch came in and drew a foul. Next time in I think he poked out a steal for someone. I wasn't watching defensive rotations much. Box score says 1 OR and 1 DF in 6 minutes played.
Lonestarjayhawk

Post by Lonestarjayhawk »

Mitch was pulled for a bonehead pass when everyone else was making bonehead plays too...
LONESTARJAYHAWK
Hall of Fame Contributor
First Ballot illy, dickvard and glugger - - Least Favorite Poster
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Mitch drew a nice charge when he was in
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

He is great at getting charge calls.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Mitch looked like he was in the wrong gym against Stanford. He was just being pushed out of position by Wofford.
Soklous

Post by Soklous »

Self comparing McMack to Cole Aldrich as far as development and slowing it down as Freshmen. Would rather try and dial someone back than have to turn them up. Do the little things. Not looking for him to score. Just defend, hustle rebound.

What about Mitch. “Uh yeah. Either him, or David. New Mexico plays traditional 2 bigs. So either”.
I am, I said.