NFL 2021

Kansas Football.
Deleted User 902

Re: NFL 2021

Post by Deleted User 902 »

Fairly certain Al Michaels hasn't aged in 15 years. Dude is 76.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

I agree with Brady, I don’t like the expanded jersey number options for players now.
Deleted User 902

The Buc's o-line is bending but not breaking. Brady going to get hit when he's against a more stout defense. He's looking good early tho. He's going to likely play Hurts later this season. Hurts was 1 or 2 when Brady entered the league. Wild.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

dub needs a codpiece wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:43 pmBrady going to get hit when he's against a more stout defense.
We've heard that for over a decade now, but it's the best pocket footwork and quickest release we've ever seen and a god-like ability to draw late hit flags.
Deleted User 902

That’s true. Feels like one of these days he will finally get hit.

Dak looking good early too
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

If Antonio Brown is legit this year, which it sounds like he may be, then the Bucs have a ridiculous offense. Brady has the most weapons he's ever had AND a good defense. Bucs and Chiefs run it back is my guess.
Deleted User 902

So, does Rodgers actually have a manbun now, or is that a wig?
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Dak is a really easy guy to root for.
Deleted User 902

Bucs really trying to screw me here
Deleted User 902

I think if there’s one thing I’ve learned in my NFL watching career, Tom Brady does not like to lose.
Deleted User 902

Wild first half. God bless the NFL.
Deleted User 902

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:38 pm Dak is a really easy guy to root for.
Dallas doesn't deserve this guy.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

The WR talent in this game is just unreal. And that feels league-wide, too.

I agree with the Chiefs not spending a ton on WR's given who their QB is and their line getting eviscerated in the Super Bowl, but I am interested to see how much having an overall weak set of WR's matters for them in today's NFL.
Deleted User 902

When doing my draft, I stayed away from TB, because A. Brown, and Godwin, and Evans, and Gronk, and Fournette, and RJ2, no way they could all eat on a weekly basis. I could be wrong.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

I know a lot of FF players were going back and forth between Lamb and Cooper. Watching Dak tonight, those two receivers are going to combine for a shit ton of yards and TD's.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Brady is mortal if you don't blitz on every play. He and Gronk have instant recognition on hot reads. Force Brady to make athletic plays, not quick reads. Agree on Lamb and Cooper. All depends on Dak staying healthy
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Is it just me or is the new (awful) taunting rule not being enforced?
Deleted User 902

I don't know anything about it. I saw some BS PF penalty early on, didn't understand what was going on, and haven't heard or seen much else with it.

And it's the fucking NFL. As long as you aren't touching someone, trying to go to the bench to get people to come onto the field, or like showing your dick, who cares? There people are getting paid millions and putting their body on the line. If they want to celebrate a big play, be it. The other player needs to step up. Not get rewarded for not making a play.
Deleted User 902

dub needs a codpiece wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:58 pm
dub needs a codpiece wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:10 pm My office is now in NJ, which had legal gambling now. Fan Duel doing a stupid promotion, 40-1 on any moneyline ($5 max bet). Got my money on TB tomorrow just to prime the pump going into Sunday. Only time I will ever will root for Tom Brady in my life. But if he loses, it was worth the $5
I'm only like $35 in, but damn, if I just get some of the faves to win on the moneyline, might clear $2-4k. Some stupid promos out there, and signed up for a bunch. One company gave four $100 bets for a single $10 bet (which I then parlayed on things like Bills, TB and Chiefs ML). Another eight $25 bets for a $5 bet. I know the bonuses need to roll over a few times, but I turned $30 into a grand last CBB season, and could've done a lot more if I had actual access to legal books.

Most of bets tie into the TB ML, so need that to hit tonight.
Of course TB would lay an egg of a game.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:04 pm The WR talent in this game is just unreal. And that feels league-wide, too.

I agree with the Chiefs not spending a ton on WR's given who their QB is and their line getting eviscerated in the Super Bowl, but I am interested to see how much having an overall weak set of WR's matters for them in today's NFL.
Yeah, it feels greedy to say but that Metcalf/Hardman situation just eats at me. That dude in this offense on a rookie contract?!? Yeesh.