COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 887

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by Deleted User 887 »

Walrus wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:32 am
NotGutterGutter wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:30 am
Why don't you ask a nurse and/or doctor in a Covid "ward" (in a major hospital that treats Covid) that question? What do you think they would tell you?
Um, I did ask my doctor and he recommended me to "not get the vaccines." I accepted his advice.

If the vaccines really worked, no one would care if someone was unvaccinated. But we all know they do not. Look at Israel, a country with mandated vaccinations. Is it helping there? Or the UK? Nope.
Same Doc who delivered you and dropped you on your head and advised you to eat lead paint chips when you were an adolescent? :P
Obviously I have no idea what your medical history is but clearly there was a reason why your Doctor recommended YOU NOT get the vaccine/s. Care to share what it was and/or are you lying?

As far as if the vaccines work or not, I will trust my Internist, other doctors, my co-worker's sister who is a biologist whom I have spoken with, and others who are more knowledgeable than some schmuck on a message board (you), to tell me if they work or not.

Please stop using the word "we" when referring to yourself and the other like minded clowns you circle jerk with. Also, please stop with the ignorant (and wrong) bullshit about Israel. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Other than that, have a nice day!
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

NotGutterGutter wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:42 pm You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.
that is how i feel about 99.9% of the deviants and malcontents that inhabit the social medias. therefore i won't take my p's and q's from the nincompoops on the college basketball sports chat forums.

stick to conference realignment.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Deleted User 887

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm
NotGutterGutter wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:42 pm You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.
that is how i feel about 99.9% of the deviants and malcontents that inhabit the social medias. therefore i won't take my p's and q's from the nincompoops on the college basketball sports chat forums.

stick to conference realignment.
What about the other .1%? :D

This place is a source of entertainment for me. Occasionally I learn something valuable.
I am extremely leery of most of what I see/read/hear on social media. I am not a smart guy but I am smart enough to know not to trust everything I see/read/hear. I can't tell you how many times I have had to tell others to take 30 seconds, a minute, whatever, to educate themself on something/s that seem extremely obvious to me that are not true.
I'm still dealing with a co-worker who believes there are aborted baby fetuses in the Covid vaccines and because of that sole reason - she won't get vaccinated. She is having a difficult time understanding that her misinformation doesn't just affect her. She refuses to speak with her Physician and instead will take the word of lunatics who she has no idea who they are nor what if any medical/biological qualifications they have.
Bizarre!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Why don't you ask a nurse and/or doctor in a Covid "ward" (in a major hospital that treats Covid) that question? What do you think they would tell you?
Um, I did ask my doctor and he recommended me to "not get the vaccines." I accepted his advice.

If the vaccines really worked, no one would care if someone was unvaccinated. But we all know they do not. Look at Israel, a country with mandated vaccinations. Is it helping there? Or the UK? Nope.
I do not find anything out there that says that Israel mandated vaccinations. Link?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:58 am
PhDhawk wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:50 am Oh, and the Spike protein is in the virus and is much more dangerous in the context of a viral infection than it is alone delivered in a vaccine.
We don't know this. Making it up as you go, eh? ;)
The evidence shows this.

The rates of myocarditis are much much higher with Covid19 then from the vaccine. The rates of blood clots as well.

How would you propose that the spike protein by itself, could possibly be more dangerous than it is in the context of the rest of the virulent pathogen? Honestly curious.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

PhDhawk wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:50 am Oh, and the Spike protein is in the virus and is much more dangerous in the context of a viral infection than it is alone delivered in a vaccine.
Are you sure we don't know this? I am sure the Byram Bridle claim was exciting but it has been shot down multiple times.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/scich ... al-claims/

https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL2N2NX1J6

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... s-studies/
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I can find about 100 intellectually honest videos on youtube that disprove your "science", twocoach.
Defense. Rebounds.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

PhDhawk wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:48 pm
The evidence shows this.

The rates of myocarditis are much much higher with Covid19 then from the vaccine. The rates of blood clots as well.

How would you propose that the spike protein by itself, could possibly be more dangerous than it is in the context of the rest of the virulent pathogen? Honestly curious.
Take comfort, we're at the "making you prove a negative" stage of the proceedings. Won't be long now.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

The thing that makes lobster's schtick so boring, is that he just lies about everything. If you want to tell a convincing lie, it has to be mixed in with a bunch of true statements, when all you do is lie, you don't fool anyone and your troll attempt fails.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

This reminds me of Lobster arguing for 12 pages about buildings' structural integrity with Japhy
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

I think the effective way to at least dramatically decrease the rate of vaccine hesitancy is send out a disclaimer, change in terms of service, like the credit card companies do. Essentially it would state the following:
1. Congratulations, you are eligible to obtain one of the Covid vaccines which have received emergency use authorization
2. If you have not yet been vaccinated this is your notice to be vaccinated within 30 days at one of the following locations (list of nearby places). If you are unable to travel to the vaccine place please contact ### and transportation will be arranged for you
3. If by the end of the 30-day window you remain unvaccinated your coverage for Covid-related treatment will be declined and all costs will be borne by you, out-of-pocket.

In order not to single out one disease they can make it apply to all diseases for which vaccines are commonly available. In fact if Congress wants to get serious they can easily add this language to the ACA (about preexisting conditions) and authorize private companies (insurers) to watch out for their bottom line. I never thought I could say one good thing about private health insurance….now I have one good thing I can say. This is a solution they can be part of. Medicare should follow
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

My god.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

TDub wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:56 pmMy god.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

They’re private companies and they can do what they want in their business, no? Or do you advocate for government regulation of the medical insurance 😃

I think it’s a great idea that would at least thwart some of shenanigans of people like that guy in Louisiana from a couple of pages ago

An even better idea would be to have people buy a Covid rider for coverage if they don’t get vaccinated. After insurance is all about risk management and mitigation
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

My god
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

TDub wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:15 pmMy god
Crazy how quickly people abandon their values when it's for something they want. Gotta love the woke left.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

That has nothing to do with the "woke left". It's just a silly proposal.
Deleted User 887

twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:29 pm

I do not find anything out there that says that Israel mandated vaccinations. Link?
I already called him out on his blatant lie.
If there is one thing I have learned about Wally, it's he's full of shit (and/or clueless) and plays it off as if he actually knows what the fuck he's talking about and what he says is true - when it's not.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Sadly, the doctor who told him not to get the vaccine is either a nutty homeopath or an outright lie told in the heat of a losing argument. When you self-select delusional over competent when seeking advice, you can buy a lot of Magacoin on credit.