Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
TDub
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by TDub »

Listen to any speech. He is lost. I cannot believe these are the choices we are presented.
Just Ledoux it
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:02 am
NiceDC wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:41 am Saying the quiet part out loud again and playing himself

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... alter-reed

Trump denies 'mini-strokes' sent him to Walter Reed
President Trump on Tuesday denied that he made an emergency visit to the hospital last year after suffering "a series of mini-strokes" in response to a new book that revealed Vice President Pence was on standby in the event Trump was incapacitated.

The president's denial raised eyebrows, as the book from New York Times correspondent Michael Schmidt did not specifically state that Trump had suffered from a series of small strokes.

"It never ends! Now they are trying to say that your favorite President, me, went to Walter Reed Medical Center, having suffered a series of mini-strokes. Never happened to THIS candidate - FAKE NEWS," Trump tweeted, insinuating that Democratic nominee Joe Biden may have dealt with health issues.
My stepmom had a series of mini-strokes around ten years before she died. Some of the effects were paranoia, loss of balance/motor skills and fixation on things that happened pre-strokes (and inability to process time and details post-strokes).
I'll add that - and this is obviously quite anecdotal - diet sodas and other things with artificial sweeteners really seemed to have an aggravating effect on her symptoms.
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

TDub wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:08 am Listen to any speech. He is lost. I cannot believe these are the choices we are presented.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU4weRWnaAE

From yesterday. Tell me where he's lost.
Deleted User 318

jfish26 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:09 am
NiceDC wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:41 am Saying the quiet part out loud again and playing himself

My stepmom had a series of mini-strokes around ten years before she died. Some of the effects were paranoia, loss of balance/motor skills and fixation on things that happened pre-strokes (and inability to process time and details post-strokes).
I'll add that - and this is obviously quite anecdotal - diet sodas and other things with artificial sweeteners really seemed to have an aggravating effect on her symptoms.
I get what you are saying, but how do you explain the first 70 years?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

TDub wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:08 am Listen to any speech. He is lost. I cannot believe these are the choices we are presented.
I would not like to be chased by a bear or an ill-tempered gopher. But I'm choosing the gopher, for sure.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

NiceDC wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:10 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU4weRWnaAE

From yesterday. Tell me where he's lost.
https://youtu.be/tyb_zNZW2R8
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

NiceDC wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:29 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:23 am
I have 2 younger (mid 30s) liberal women friends (1 who is a WoC) who have also said they will refuse to vote for Biden because of the allegations of sexual assualt against him and the dumb "you ain't black if..." thing he said....it is a morality thing for them.

Then they were never going to vote, and this is their excuse. Trump has bragged about sexual assault, and has cases in court right now about sexual assault. Trump has also said some of the most racist things in office since Nixon.
Understandable to assume that since they are strangers to you...but they have both voted every year since we were all 18....one of them works for the state for a democrat, and she definitely wasn't looking for an excuse not to vote...in fact i expect she will still vote, just not for either of them.

They both hate trump...neither thinks Biden is worse or even similar to trump, they know he a huge upgrade....they are simply done voting for problematic old white men who they dont align with or believe in as people.
Last edited by Deleted User 310 on Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 318

He lost his spot on the teleprompter. You can tell when he gets off his prepared remarks because he throws in a "look." Been doing that for years.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Mental gymnastics.

"Idiot cant even read!"
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 318

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:14 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:23 am
I have 2 younger (mid 30s) liberal women friends (1 who is a WoC) who have also said they will refuse to vote for Biden because of the allegations of sexual assualt against him and the dumb "you ain't black if..." thing he said....it is a morality thing for them.

Then they were never going to vote, and this is their excuse. Trump has bragged about sexual assault, and has cases in court right now about sexual assault. Trump has also said some of the most racist things in office since Nixon.
Understandable to assume that since they are strangers to you...but they have both voted every year since we were all 18....one of them works for the state for a democrat, and she definitely wasn't looking for an excuse not to vote...in fact i expect she will still vote, just not for either of them.
Again, they are looking for excuses, just like TDub. If they don't like Biden or Trump, fine, don't vote, or vote for whom you think will best serve. But if they are going to equate the two, then that's just silly.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TDub wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:16 am Mental gymnastics.

"Idiot cant even read!"
then just go ahead and vote for Trump again.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:17 am
TDub wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:16 am Mental gymnastics.

"Idiot cant even read!"
then just go ahead and vote for Trump again.
i never have.

But. You have.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I know, right?

for the lulz.

and boy did he deliver!
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

NiceDC wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:17 am

Again, they are looking for excuses, just like TDub. If they don't like Biden or Trump, fine, don't vote, or vote for whom you think will best serve. But if they are going to equate the two, then that's just silly.
im not looking for excuses. Biden is mentally deficient. Trump is mentally deficient.

Why cant we have Pete, or Amy?
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:18 am I know, right?

for the lulz.

and boy did he deliver!
For the lulz....killer joke man
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

I added some more details....neither eqaute the 2 as similar. They arent. They are just done voting for problematic old white men basically....now, it is August....so both could change their mind.....and if they do it will be SOLELY based on Kamala Harris being chosen as his VP...which illustrates why it was so absolutely necessary for him to pick a woman and particularly a woman of color.
Last edited by Deleted User 310 on Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 318

TDub wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:19 am

im not looking for excuses. Biden is mentally deficient. Trump is mentally deficient.

Why cant we have Pete, or Amy?
The gay dude that wants to be Barack or the mean lady that makes you eat salads with a comb?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

The disturbing part to this is that all three of the men who were shot were felons, one of them had a gun when he was not legally allowed to. He also brought it across state lines. He tried to murder Kyle, but failed. They all attempted murder, but failed. None of them have been charged. Why? Because they are on the "left".
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:09 am

this is tangential, but I don't see how some of the food grade turpentine they call Diet Coke even passes as a drinkably sweet beverage.

can no one else taste the synthesized chemicals? as if actual sugar wasn't already bad enough...
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

TDub wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:01 am https://youtu.be/WqS4m-8B4IQ

This guy. This is the guy.
Correct.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦