What happened to the immigration thread?

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: What happened to the immigration thread?

Post by twocoach »

Cassandra wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:16 pm
twocoach wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:13 pmHe is doing performance art, not governing.
Thank you. That is a perfect way of describing what the judges tried to do in Colorado with Trump.
Eh, OK. Not even remotely the same but the failure in logic seems consistent for you.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

have no fear. comma'la the border czar is here.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

randylahey wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:58 pm And I know you guys had to have seen that shit with the attempt to bribe Kari lake from running. We have a serious corruption problem within our government, coming from both sides, and they desperately want to keep the people out that actually have America's best interests at heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXArvHfC2qY
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:55 pm I try to avoid this board these days. But how can anyone object to Abbotts decision to protect our border? Biden is embarassing himself by wanting to take it down

And Biden is now in a lose lose. He either does nothing after Abbott defied him using the states rights, or he sends people down to Texas to take down the wire, and looks like a tyrant
Little kids drowning while stuck in razor wire is really cool, huh Randy?
Defense. Rebounds.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:39 pm
randylahey wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:55 pm I try to avoid this board these days. But how can anyone object to Abbotts decision to protect our border? Biden is embarassing himself by wanting to take it down

And Biden is now in a lose lose. He either does nothing after Abbott defied him using the states rights, or he sends people down to Texas to take down the wire, and looks like a tyrant
That's a good argument to deincentivize illegal immigration altogether.

Not continue to allow it or reward it. Illegal immigration is bad for everyone involved.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I'm wondering if randy realizes people aren't objecting to protecting our border.
I'm wondering if randy realizes "take it down" doesn't mean take down the border.
I'm wondering if randy realizes it was the SCOTUS that ruled FEDERAL agents can/should remove the wire.
I'm wondering if randy realizes it's not the state's "right" to defy the Supreme Court ruling.
I'm wondering of randy realizes "people" are already down in Texas to "take down the wire".
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:58 pm And I know you guys had to have seen that shit with the attempt to bribe Kari lake from running. We have a serious corruption problem within our government, coming from both sides, and they desperately want to keep the people out that actually have America's best interests at heart
Giggle. This is just lunacy from "And" to "heart," but it's adorable that you are defending TV Lady Who Cannot Stop Lying About Elections as someone who as "America's best interests at heart."
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:09 pm
Giggle. This is just lunacy from "And" to "heart," but it's adorable that you are defending TV Lady Who Cannot Stop Lying About Elections as someone who as "America's best interests at heart."
Jeff DeWitt was recorded trying to bribe her. Saying powerful people back east do not want her to run. He has since stepped down from his position. Look it up

It's good evidence that most our politicians are all paid off by the wrong people. Especially the career politicians. Like your boy biden. A walking billboard of corruption

Here's a link to the audio

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1 ... Vu7Ag&s=19
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

It amazes me that you are all ku basketball fans and think that the democrats aren't corrupt, only Republicans.

The perfect analogy is saying that Nike and under Armour schools never paid athletes, it was only adidas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:15 pm
Jeff DeWitt was recorded trying to bribe her. Saying powerful people back east do not want her to run. He has since stepped down from his position. Look it up

It's good evidence that most our politicians are all paid off by the wrong people. Especially the career politicians. Like your boy biden. A walking billboard of corruption

DeWit’s position as what again? Remind me.

And I’m happy to provide context around this blackmail that you’re leaving out, or you can go ahead.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:25 pm

And I’m happy to provide context around this blackmail that you’re leaving out, or you can go ahead.
Arizona GOP chair. If you're about to use this as a "My side wins" argument, then you're so ignorant I just feel sorry for you and our country at this point. This isn't a us vs them issue at this point. It just is more evidence that our political system is rotten to the core, corruption on all sides.

There should be no more "My team" when it comes to politics. Citizens need to wisen up that they are all being manipulate by the political ruling class

It's just like when Adidas was taking all the heat for illegally paying athletes. This same group of ku fans knew damn well that Nike, under Armour, and everyone else was too
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And there is no realistic argument for why biden needs to meddle with what Texas is doing to secure their part of the border. He's provoking a volatile situation and he knows it (his handlers know it)

It isn't the first time democrats have REMOVED border security since biden has been in office
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

randylahey wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:07 pm

Not continue to allow it or reward it. Illegal immigration is bad for everyone involved.
why not just put their heads on pikes?

you really are a piece of shit human being
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:41 pm
randylahey wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:07 pm

why not just put their heads on pikes?

you really are a piece of shit human being
Name calling... youre only move when there is no logical argument. Use your brain, not your manipulated emotions. Who actually benefits from an open border? It isnt US citizens, its the cartel and the politicians that they've paid off.

So that would be like me calling you a piece of shit for supporting the cartel over your own fellow citizens
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Securing our border is simple logic. Why it's not a priority for the biden administration is baffling. It's because political power is their agenda, not the well being of this country

We need leaders that will secure our border. Then LEGAL immigration can resume. Where people aren't getting put into bad situations all around
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

When you advocate for little kid drowning while stuck in razor wire, you are a piece of shit human being.
Defense. Rebounds.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:37 pm
jfish26 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:25 pm

Arizona GOP chair. If you're about to use this as a "My side wins" argument, then you're so ignorant I just feel sorry for you and our country at this point. This isn't a us vs them issue at this point. It just is more evidence that our political system is rotten to the core, corruption on all sides.

There should be no more "My team" when it comes to politics. Citizens need to wisen up that they are all being manipulate by the political ruling class

It's just like when Adidas was taking all the heat for illegally paying athletes. This same group of ku fans knew damn well that Nike, under Armour, and everyone else was too
I'm just saying that you've got to be able to find better examples than a state party official being blackmailed by a perennially-losing-reality-denying-VP-nom-hopeful.

Because, just to be clear, this is not even "within our government," for example. And the desire, from the state party, to keep this nutjob out - is because the state party cannot win with her!
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:52 pm When you advocate for little kid drowning while stuck in razor wire, you are a piece of shit human being.
You have to remember that, to these people, children's lives are expendable in service of any number of causes (there is, for example, SOME number of children's deaths, I assume, that would cause them to support common-sense gun restrictions - but that number has yet to be reached).
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Nobody is advocating for drowning children.

The drownings took place on Mexico side of the river and had nothing to do with Texas attempts to improve border security. There were just bodies recovered from the river, they were not in razor wire. That was a piece of propaganda the biden administration used briefly but abandoned once facts came out
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

But I'm glad we all "agree" that securing the border and bringing a stop to illegal immigration should be a nonpartisan priority