Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/10/18

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 183

Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/10/18

Post by Deleted User 183 »

1) What is something you have planned for today or that you feel may happen to you today that you feel may be difficult to deal with? Other than answering these 5 questions.

2) If you don't know the exact amount, guesstimate how many rolls of toilet paper are in your home right now.

3) I am not someone who believes that dead people send me messages. I also don't believe that dead people can/will actually hear me if I talk to them.
I have a friend who's mother recently died. My friend and I exchange occasional text messages. I sent her a text early in the week asking her how she's doing. Thursday night she finally responded and said, "Not been ok, going to see a medium. Need to talk to my mom and get advise" (I'm assuming she meant advice).
Soooooo I want to be supportive but I also want to be brutally honest and tell her that if she and/or the "medium" talks with her mother and hear/s her mother taking back to her (or the medium tells her she hears her mother talking) - she needs some deeeeeepppp therapy and if her therapist doesn't be honest with her and tell her that her mother is not actually speaking with her and/or the "medium" - the therapist is doing her a disservice. I feel obligated to do it as a friend who cares.
The question is, if she asks me what I think do I share with her how I truly feel or do I not say anything and just play along and be supportive?

4) This one is a little challenging so if you would like to skip it I would fully understand.
Share as many "lines" of lyrics from a song that comes to your mind right now. Please also share the artist's name.

5) Tonight you have the ability to decide one of the following things to have a dream about and the dream will last one full minute. Yes, I am fully aware I am nuts with some of these choices.
Which of the following 15 choices do you choose?
a) Meeting and speaking with Donald Trump.
b) Speaking with an ex boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife - who is still living in "real" life.
c) Being at a concert.
d) Getting a massage.
e) Sailing on a boat on a nice day.
f) Walking around in the rain in Paris.
g) Eating your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant.
h) Watching the Grim Reaper following someone you despise.
i) Being in a field of flowers and seeing rainbows and unicorns.
j) Being back in a classroom in the 2nd grade.
k) Seeing a child you know and like playing in/on a playground.
l) Sitting in a dentist chair having a tooth drilled without being numbed.
m) Being an actor/actress and being interviewed by Oprah on a tv show.
n) Sitting on a bench near a church on a pleasant day and hearing church bells ring.
o) Shopping for clothes at a high end store as if money doesn't matter.
Deleted User 183

Re: Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/10/18

Post by Deleted User 183 »

My answers.......

1) I am overseeing an extremely challenging project today which entails the removal of two enormous and extremely valuable works of art that most likely will have to ride on the top of a freight elevator. It NEVER goes as easy as possible and there are ALWAYS unforeseen circumstances.

2) 9

3) Ignore. Don't tell her how I truly feel until at least after she has time to properly digest everything.

4) Nothing working right now except as soon as I typed that, "I don't want to go to Chelsea" popped in to my head and I have no idea why. Elvis Costello.

5) In the past month I have had dreams regarding at least 5 of the choices.
I am going to go with J right now.