Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/11/18

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 183

Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/11/18

Post by Deleted User 183 »

I see no one seems to give a shit about my 5 questions. Ok, so I'll post them for myself then.

1) Do you feel more people see you as a better person than you are or a worse person than you are?

2) 11/11 is always Veteran's Day. Being that yesterday was Sunday, will you observe Veteran's Day in any way today?

3) You are the owner of a new professional sports team. What pro league would you chose to own a team in and what color/s uniforms would your team have?

4) You are walking down/up the street with your significant other. You run in to an old significant other. Your old significant other is a tad overly excited to see you and gives you a huge hug and tries to kiss you - on your lips.
You introduce your current significant other to your former significant other. Your former significant other tells your current significant other how great of a person you are and how fortunate they are to have you. Your former significant other then tells your current significant other about something awesome that you did for her/him. You have never done this for your current significant other and your current significant other is not at all happy. You try to explain to your current significant other that you have done many "awesome" things for her/him that you never did for your former significant other - but your current significant other still chooses to be pissed at you.
You make the mistake of telling your current significant other that they need to get over it and that you're sure she/he has done something "awesome" for an ex that they never did for you.
Your current significant other responds, "you're damn right I did and I'll NEVER do it for you".
So......
On a scale of 0-100, how big of an asshole is your current significant other for saying that?

5) You could be anywhere in the world right now doing anything you would like to be doing.
Where are you and what are you doing?
Deleted User 89

Re: Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/11/18

Post by Deleted User 89 »

1) Do you feel more people see you as a better person than you are or a worse person than you are?
better

2) 11/11 is always Veteran's Day. Being that yesterday was Sunday, will you observe Veteran's Day in any way today?
will observe today, in addition to over the weekend

3) You are the owner of a new professional sports team. What pro league would you chose to own a team in and what color/s uniforms would your team have?
mls...really like the rsl color scheme, much like KU’s with the red/crimson and blue

5) You could be anywhere in the world right now doing anything you would like to be doing.
Where are you and what are you doing?
on a tropical beach with my wife
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I think the 5 questions are good. Trivis questions are also interesting

1. Worse? I dont know
2. I fly my grandfathers flag everday
3. nba. Blue and gray
5. Cabin in middle of nowhere montana cooking breakfast.
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. Better
2. Yesterday saw the Veterans Day parade, waved around a flag
3. MLS - Crimson and Blue
4. break up with her
5. hot sunny beach with the gf drinking margs
Deleted User 183

My answers.....
1) Both equally.
2) Not sure. Would like to think I will in some manner but probably won't.
3) NFL. Black, blue, and silver.
4) 84
5) At this exact moment - Underground. Dead.
3rdGenJayhawk

Post by 3rdGenJayhawk »

Uggh, I’m sick in bed for the 2nd straight day.

1. Better
2. Normally would have gone to watch the parade, today. But too sick. On Saturday we went to a vintage motorcycle show sponsored by Service Brewing. Loacal brewery that is Vet run. Show was a fundraiser for vets. It was awesome! Lots of great bikes.
3. NBA. Black & Grey
4. Remember Gutter, you can only control yourself.
5. Anywhere out of this bed would be nice.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Hey, 3rdG, any Brit bikes?
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. Better

2. Nothing more than off work today. Did some cool things at my church regarding Veteran's day yesterday.

3. NFL (most money) Colors - Light Blue and Red. Like Dallas Carter high school. Those are the best.

4. Break up with her.

5. Somewhere sunny and 65 degrees.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

sorry I've been slacking on the 5 questions. I've been stumped ever since that general knowledge questions thread.

1. ugh this could go both ways so I'll say, it depends.
2. last night I did a post on Save The Fraser River thanking vets. But today I'm working.
3. I would start an NFL team with red and yellow jerseys called the Chiefs
4. try to nurture the tension just right so can get some rocking makeup sex out of it, then break up with her...then have some breakup sex too. Then we're all going to the titty bars with Leawood!
5. Somewhere on a coastal river in the Northwest fishing...jk lol, at the titty bars with gutter and leawood.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I used to fish the toutle and the cowlitz up in western washington. Its a few hour drive now. But come on up lets go ous
Just Ledoux it
3rdGenJayhawk

Post by 3rdGenJayhawk »

defixione wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:07 am Hey, 3rdG, any Brit bikes?
Yes! Several Norton’s & tons of Triumphs . And my favorite was a lovely 1966 BSA Royal Star. She was a beauty!
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Cool! Do you ride?
3rdGenJayhawk

Post by 3rdGenJayhawk »

Yes! Not a vintage bike, but it has a cafe look. It’s a Suzuki tu250. I replaced the double seat with a single elongated one and switched out the handle bars. It’s a small bike but suits me well for tooling around town.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

That's way cool! I have a 73 850 Commando, a 71 Triumph Bonneville, and a 64 Norton Electra.
3rdGenJayhawk

Post by 3rdGenJayhawk »

Awesome! By beau rides a 2012 Triumph Bonneville. We’d like to find something vintage to restore in the future.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Those are fun winter projects. I rebuilt the Norton and Triumph years ago. The Electra is this winter's project. A diligent search should uncover lots of basket case vintage bikes and there is a wealth of OEM parts available nowadays. Good luck!
Deleted User 183

Sorry for the hi-jack kids!

Either no one who saw the thread title is observant or no one cared - the date was wrong.
My guess is both are true.

Have a nice 11/12/18 today!