Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/15/18

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 183

Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/15/18

Post by Deleted User 183 »

1) I believe there are about 45 (give or take a day or two) days left in the year.
I have had a hell of an interesting year. Can't say good or bad year but interesting pretty much sums it up.
On a scale of 0-100 (0 being the worst year of your life BY FAR and 100 being the best year of your life BY FAR) rate this year in terms of comparing it to all the other years you have been alive.

2) This might be one of those it's none of your business questions and if so, sorry I asked it.
If you don't know exactly, guesstimate how many credit cards you personally (not your spouse/kids also have) have.

3) This one is going to take some thought. Maybe a second or two of thought for some and maybe some extended deep thought for others.
I really wish death upon no one I know. That being said, I do believe it would be easier for me to deal with some issues regarding people in my life if they no longer existed as living human beings.
Have you ever thought about if there is someone in your life that you love/loved that it would be easier to move on from if they were dead? Not that you wish they were dead but that it would be easier for you to "cope" if they were dead.

4) On a lighter note.....
Have you ever seen a dead person other than a family member and/or other than at a funeral?
Ok, so that wasn't on a lighter note.

5) Name something you own that most other people don't own and you feel other people might laugh at you for owning.
Deleted User 89

Re: Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/15/18

Post by Deleted User 89 »

1) rate this year in terms of comparing it to all the other years you have been alive.
i'm 38, so i'll rank it based on that...probably my top 3 worst years, definitely the worst of my adult life

2) This might be one of those it's none of your business questions and if so, sorry I asked it.
If you don't know exactly, guesstimate how many credit cards you personally (not your spouse/kids also have) have.
2, or 3 if you count a best buy card

4) On a lighter note.....
Have you ever seen a dead person other than a family member and/or other than at a funeral?
Ok, so that wasn't on a lighter note.
nope...had the "opportunity" to see a villager that was electrocuted to death when i was overseas, but i declined the invitation

5) Name something you own that most other people don't own and you feel other people might laugh at you for owning.
an autographed picture of Jean-Claude Van Damme
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Trad - Sorry you've had a bad year and yes, I laughed at #5 but I was laughing with you - not at you.

My answers.....
1) 41.625
2) 6 (probably 3 too many)
3) Yes
4) Yes. More than once.
5) I'm not kidding when I say there are probably 100s if not a 1,000 things.
To name a single one, I'll go with a ticket stub from an N' Sync concert.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. 75. Welcomed a baby. Had a good year of marriage and did fairly well in my profession.

2. Techincally 3, but 2 of those are for when we buy stuff from somewhere like Best Buy or a furniture store.

3. No.

4. Um maybe I have..? Saw a guy in Vegas that was getting worked on by an EMT, but didn't seem like he had any signs of life. Don't know whatever happened to him.

5. A creepy Siamese cat ceramic sculpture thing. We don't have a cat. Never had a Siamese cat. But it was passed down from my wife's grandmother, who also never had a cat. They're kind of creepy sculptures.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

1. Interesting year. A lot of good, a little great, but then lost a parent so pretty bad.
2. 2
3. It doesn’t take much thought because I think one would remember it if it happened. There was a point in time when I believed my life would have been easier if a certain toxic ex had passively died.
4. No
5. I have a pretty good rock collection. I’m referring to crystals, fossils, volcanic bombs, etc.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

1. 50
2. 1
3. No
4. Yes
5. I have a stuffed monkey that ive had since i was born.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

1. High 60s. Worst weather (dry mild "winter" followed by a dry, hot, wildfire-y, no water in the Fraser River summer), plus I struck out swinging with more ladies than I'd like, but got a raise at work and stuff so not bad but coulda been better.
2. 1
3. that's heavy bro
4. yea...remember my first responders thread?
5. I have a box of KU (mostly) basketball memorabilia from when I attended. Team posters, issues of the Kansan, shirts, hats, stuff signed by players. My fucking fascist dad thinks I should throw it out, but I think the stuff is cool
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. I was going to say 49 but now that Crimson and Blue is back, it's closer to 89, 90.