Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/16/18

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 183

Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/16/18

Post by Deleted User 183 »

1) Someone from my past unexpectdley posted something very kind about me on "social media" yesterday. She is a married woman with 2 children and I am 99% sure the post was completely "platonic". Thing is, I am a huge fan of hers and if she is not happily married I would probably go out with her in a heartbeat. Do I reach out to her and test the water - yes or no?

2) How tall/short/average are you - what is your height?

3) Very personal to some and others have no problem bragging/boasting about this.
Like all my other questions, if you care to skip answering it, skip it.
You may feel ashamed by the small or large number but please realize I am in no way going to think any more or less of you based on your answer.
If you don't know the exact amount, guesstimate how many people you have had sexual intercourse with.

4) Yesterday was "pie day" at work. I graciously offered to help cut pieces/slices of pie/s that our company provides to our employees the Thursday before Thanksgiving. We also have "birthday treats" once a month to celebrate employee's birthdays that fall during that month. Nice things but obviously unnecessary things.
When we have events such as these there is a woman at work who feels the need to take pics and then post them on "social media". I HATE (hate is a VERY strong word) having my photo taken and then displayed for others to see - especially if I feel I look terrible in the photo. Well, yesterday the woman took a photo of me and a female co-worker cutting pies and posted it publicly. The co-worker looks great, I look terrifying.
I have told the woman who posted it numerous times to please not take my photo - let alone share it on social media.
All that being said - I don't know what to do anymore.
Should I..... (multiple choices are allowed)
a) Tell her for the 5th, 6th, 7th, whatever time it will be, to please stop taking my photo and posting it publicly?
b) One day as she's taking a photo quickly pull down my pants and moon her?
c) Go to HR and tell them what is happening and that I don't like it and they need to tell her to stop.
d) Post some obnoxious response/s to the photo/s on social media such as, "That was right before I took that piece of pie in the mens room with me and blew a load in to it"?
e) Grab the phone out of her hand and personally delete the photo/s?
f) Stop helping out with "events" like this?
g) Take photos of her at the most inappropriate times and post them on social media?
h) Get over it?

5) It's Friday morning at 5:28am where I am right now. I don't have any idea what kind of day I am going to have today.
If you answer this before 12:01pm today, on a scale of 0-100 (0 being the worst day of your life and 100 being the best day of your life) predict how you will rate your day today before you fall asleep for the evening. If you answer it after 12:01pm today, rate how you feel your tomorrow will be.
KU1214

Re: Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/16/18

Post by KU1214 »

1. No
2. 6'2"
4. C
5. 50...the weather caused a 5 hour commute home yesterday (half mile walk in the snow, two subways, commuter rail, light rail, got picked up from there and driven to my car, dug my car out of the snow and drove home) and today the commute in is only slightly better than that. The day will get better though because it ends with a KU game. I need to check if it is televised here though.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

1. No
2. Average
3. not ashamed; 2 people + 1 college date rape; demisexual
4. Since you have told the woman repeatedly, I’d go to HR and inquire if you can sign paperwork Prohibiting photos. I bet they have something as there are a jillion reasons why people don’t want photos shared. Then it is on the company to inforce.
5. 40. My car got totaled. Now I have to car shop. I’m not going to find as good a deal as my last awesome car.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. No

2. Average. Just under 6ft

3. 4.

4. C. Always get HR involved if necessary.

5. 24. Nothing special going on.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 183

1214, Doctor, and Newton - I'm sorry to read your responses to #5.
As my mother would say, "oysh". Which is a combo of oy and shit.

My answers......

1) No
2) Short 5-10
3) I haven't thought about it so unless I try and go one by one I can't come up with a number.
I'll guesstimate between 15 and 20. Which may either be 12 too many or 200 too few depending on how I am feeling at the moment I am considering it.
4) A & C & F, or H.
5) 58
3rdGenJayhawk

Post by 3rdGenJayhawk »

1. Absolutely not - come on gutter, you're in chi-town, lots of unencumbered eligible females.
2. 5' 5" female - average?
3. more than 5; less than 200 ; )
4. F or H (only because in my last job my HR dept was crap and a total facade)
5. 75. Finally over my head cold!! Win tonight! Nice weather here tomorrow! Planning for Thanksgiving dinner! Don't have to work! Going to be a good day tomorrow. (Although I did sprain my thumb today handing a turkey over to an elderly lady at the supermarket.)
Deleted User 183

Changing my answers based on it now being 9:45pm.

1) Probably should have. If she's happily married - I'd respect that. If she's not - then it would have been a loss for me not to test the waters. After tonight I'm done with "social media" other than this site - if it's considered social media.

2) Short - 5/10

3) 15, 20, 25? For sure one in particular that I am thinking about right now that was one too many.

4) See #1 Don't care anymore other than if someone posts a photo with me without my permission I am going to report them to the proper authorities.

5) Between 11 and 26.
Had a really shitty thing happen to me tonight and then had to fight fire with fire - which made me feel bad but had to do what I had to do to protect myself.