Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/30/18

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 183

Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/30/18

Post by Deleted User 183 »

1) Do you wear glasses and/or contact lenses?

2) Perhaps the best if not the most important weekend of College Football of the year.
You can only watch one game and HAVE TO WATCH the one game. Which of the following games do you choose to watch?

A) #17 Utah
#11 Washington

B) #14 Texas
#5 Oklahoma

C) #1 Alabama
#4 Georgia

D) #2 Clemson
Pittsburgh

E) #21 Northwestern
#6 Ohio State

3) Girl/woman you are friends with is having dating issues with a particular guy and you have given her literally hours of advice over the past couple of months. You feel she should just cut ties with the guy and last night you told her as such. It's hard for her to do as such being that the guy is extremely wealthy and good looking and obviously she enjoys the perks of dating him - but he's beyond difficult to read and clearly he doesn't know if he wants this girl to be his future Mrs. and he seems to be just stringing her along. As I said, last night you told her to move on and being that there is another not as wealthy but still plenty wealthy good looking guy who treats her really well and likes her - she should concentrate solely on him.
You know she's not going to do it because she thrives on drama and the first guy is a major challenge.
So.... It's gotten to the point where you have said all you have to say to her on the subject.
You consider her to be a good friend. She and you hang out (sporting events, dinners/meals, coffee/drinks, "chats", etc.) and you're afraid if you tell her you are done talking to her about guy "A" then she will be mad at you and that's the end of your friendship. Frankly you really just can't deal with discussing guy "A" anymore and it's almost to the point where you are losing your sanity regarding the discussing of him.
What do you choose to do?
A) If you tell her you are done discussing guy "A" with her you are going to lose someone you feel is a good friend.
B) If you are going to keep discussing guy "A" with her and continue to deal with the constant broken record that's annoying as all hell you will keep her as a friend.

4) Have you gotten high on marijuana and/or "vape juice" in the past 365 days? I know, after reading #3 you probably wish you were high right now - if you're not already.

5) You need to be out and about tomorrow from 10:00am to 10:00pm. You have a choice.
Either 45 degrees with Thunderstorms and pouring rain and 25 mph wind/s throughout most of the day and evening or 3 degrees with 15 mph wind/s and mostly cloudy skies. Which do you choose?
Deleted User 183

Re: Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/30/18

Post by Deleted User 183 »

My answers.....

1) Have glasses, required by "law" to wear them when I drive. 99% of the time I don't wear them when I drive. I really only wear them when I am at sporting events or watching tv/a movie in the theatre where I may have to read something - and even then - it's rare that I do as such.

2) I think the majority of people on here and across the nation would select C.
The only games I know I would not choose would be B and D. I'll probably watch parts of both of them but if I had to chose just one game it would be neither of those two.
I'll go with E only because I would love to see Northwestern beat tOSU. Then again, I don't want to see tOSU beat Northwestern so maybe I should go with C.

3) As of now I am opting for B but am really torn. That's how bad it is.

4) Not knowingly. I did smoke a CBD "cigarette" that I think was also infused with marijuana (or some derivative) that got me "high".

5) I have no choice. It's supposed to be 45 degrees with pouring rain and windy. If I had a choice I would choose the later.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

3. Welcome to my world. There is this virtual friend I have named Gutter. It took the longest time to convince him his drama filled gal was not worth it.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

1. Yes
2. I don’t care. It would not matter
3. B. That’s what healthyfriends are for
4. No
5. Less wind.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

1. Yes
2. College football season is over, it ended on Friday as far as I'm concerned.
3. you're a pervert piece of shit creep for having any interest in the personal affairs of someone you work with -- Michhawk told me so.
4. no
5. the latter.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Yes
Huskies vs utes
No
No
Latter option
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

1) Do you wear glasses and/or contact lenses?
no

2) Perhaps the best if not the most important weekend of College Football of the year.
You can only watch one game and HAVE TO WATCH the one game. Which of the following games do you choose to watch?

A) #17 Utah
#11 Washington

B) #14 Texas
#5 Oklahoma

C) #1 Alabama
#4 Georgia

D) #2 Clemson
Pittsburgh

E) #21 Northwestern
#6 Ohio State

3) no comment

4) Have you gotten high on marijuana and/or "vape juice" in the past 365 days? I know, after reading #3 you probably wish you were high right now - if you're not already.
yup

5) You need to be out and about tomorrow from 10:00am to 10:00pm. You have a choice.
Either 45 degrees with Thunderstorms and pouring rain and 25 mph wind/s throughout most of the day and evening or 3 degrees with 15 mph wind/s and mostly cloudy skies. Which do you choose?
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. Yes
2. Bama/Georgia or Texas/OU
3. Nope
4. No
5. 3 degrees with 15 mph. Can always stay warm when dry. Being wet and cold is no way to go about things. And on that note. This weather is far better than 100 and humid.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
KU1214

Post by KU1214 »

1. No
2. D
3. B but I'd keep responses general and to the bare minimum.
4. No
5. Second option
kubandalum

Post by kubandalum »

1. Yes
2. B
3. A. Hearing about her makes me very glad that cell phone calls are banned on airplanes.
4. No
5. Miserable either way.
“When you think of the good old days, think one word: dentistry.” — P.J. O’Rourke