Offense

Kansas Basketball.
columbusdjkc

Offense

Post by columbusdjkc »

So does this team get any better on offense or are they just what they are and maybe we over estimated what they could do offensively? I still think this team can be really good defensively but I’m really starting to wonder if it’s ever going to click for them offensively.
PhDhawk

Re: Offense

Post by PhDhawk »

Get dok back and it increases what we can do a ton and reduces garretts minutes. Grimes needs to do more. And maybe moore has some games like tuesday night...we'll be better by the time classes start back ip.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I think Udoka is a factor in this.
He collapses the defense and hits 65%+ of his shots.
The challenge is getting Dedric and Dok to play well together in that space.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Dedric and Dok will just have to figure it the fuck out. We need both on the court. Dok changes us because he's so imposing. Even if he doesn't make free throws he can still single handedly almost foul an entire front court out when he's catching the ball in the paint consistently.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Dedrick is elite offensively, but when the other team realizes it and double teams him down the stretch, other guys gotta step up.

We could shoot more 3a, but I think this team needs to DRIVE.

Garrett had a lot of nice drives/drawn fouls. Keep it up! And get a haircut, will ya? (Insert Al Czervik gif)

Vick could be the best driver in the country, but if he was good at driving, he’d be in the league by now.

Grimes had some good drives. Even if he didn’t personally score, it makes other things happen. Plus he’s a good distributor so he got easy buckets for other guys. Even if he didn’t, he’s so goddamn fast that being the first dude down the court adjusted the entire defense for everyone else.

Yeah Grimes shouldn’t take another jumper til he’s consistently driving so hard it makes Billy Preston ineligible.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

And yeah get Dok back

and figure out how to play him with Dedrick
Soklous

Post by Soklous »

I am, I said.