pdub
Site Admin

At Iowa State Pho

Post by pdub »

@ Iowa State
Iowa State 11-2 NR, 16 Kenpom
Wins v Oklahoma State, Missouri
Losses v Arizona, @ Iowa

The Boo Birds had a tough Big 12 season in 2017-18 as they went 4-14 and didn't make a postseason tourney, coach Prohm's worst outing in his three years.
Lindell Wigginton and Nick Babb returned joining Virginia transfer Marial Shayok.

Wigginton is recovering from an injury but played 30 minutes in the win versus Oklahoma State.
6'2 sophomore guard.
15 PPG, 5.7 RPG, and struggling from 3 so far this season at 24% ( shot 40% last season ).

Shayok has been one of the better players in the Big 12 so far.
6'6 small forward.
19.8 PPG, 5.6 RPG, 50% FG, 34% 3FG.

Iowa State is top 15 in steals and 2 point FG%.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: At Iowa State Pho

Post by pdub »

Also:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/pho-85-ankeny?osq=pho

Lina N from Iowa City:

"
I was definitely caught off guard when I saw the words on the door saying that it was Vietnamese, Thai, and Chinese food. I was looking forward to eating just authentic Vietnamese food. Thankfully the food was pretty good. I got a medium sized bowl of pho with the well done brisket and flank and the combination meat and rice platter. I loved the flavoring of both of the dishes. The only downside to the pho was the meat to noodle ratio wasn't there, there was definitely not enough meat and a lot of noodles. And for the rice and meat platter, the meat was too thinly sliced so the meat was dry. But other than that, the food was good and the place was clean!"
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Picking KU to loose? You suck bro!
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Ban?
Defense. Rebounds.