LOL cats

Kansas Basketball.
jhawks99
Contributor

LOL cats

Post by jhawks99 »

kentucky sports radio was on Mrs 99's car radio tonight. The were bemoaning the loss to Evansville and the fact that there are a LOT of seats available for tonight's game at the mall. Seems there is a Groupon deal.

Dood called in and chastised fans saying, "Come on, 6 bucks for a kentucky home game at the mall. You rednecks are gonna spend more than that tonight at Shoney's or O'Charley's.

Classic.
Defense. Rebounds.
Trustee

Re: LOL cats

Post by Trustee »

Hold up. You still got Shoney’s?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Later in the show, they listed off all of the remaining Shoney's in the state. Seems there are 5 or 6 here. None in Lexington though.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Interesting that Kentucky is having trouble filling Rupp. I just read this somewhat stale article.
https://www.courier-journal.com/story/s ... 646455002/

I had read over the weekend that Notre Dame was not going to sell out their football game for the first time in 274 games. I wondered why. Many easy excuses but none seemed especially valid to me.
Only mentioning N.D. because after also hearing about Kentucky not selling out I am wondering if attendance is up, down, the same, for major college sporting events as a whole.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

It's been discussed on the football board, but sports attendance is down all across the board.
Judy_Jayhawk

Post by Judy_Jayhawk »

The refs had to get involved for them to beat Utah Valley tonight!!!! hahahahaha