Post by TDub »

I dont know what that means exactly....

does that mean the rowing team can take our punishment or something
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 863

Re: NCAA Case Update:

Post by Deleted User 863 »

LOL

This shit just gets weirder and weirder.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:24 pm LOL

This shit just gets weirder and weirder.
Not really. It's resembled a hybrid of an administrative law proceeding and a lawsuit every step of the way. This is no different. Newell is reporting on a single sentence.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

the school has petitioned to have their case settled in the kangaroo court.
Last edited by MICHHAWK on Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:44 am the school is petitioning to have their case settled in the kangaroo court.
Every now and then, you peel off something that is just so opposite reality - and in layered ways! - that I have no choice but to think it’s masterful performance art.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Lol.

Yeah, isn’t this instead some attempt to settle this out of kangaroo court?

Like maybe down at the koala bear exhibit or something.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

judge jerry springer has been assigned our case.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I'd rather have our Final Four stripped then the B12 title that broke the record.

Highly doubt it comes to that at this point though.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

If we do endure any material punishment can we just throw bombs across the entire NCAA?

“We stopped recruiting Zion once we learned how many violations of The Rules it would take to land him, and at the end of the day come on who do you think we are, Duke?”
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Duke currently getting sued for tuition inflation.
Deleted User 863

ousdahl wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:13 am If we do endure any material punishment can we just throw bombs across the entire NCAA?

“We stopped recruiting Zion once we learned how many violations of The Rules it would take to land him, and at the end of the day come on who do you think we are, Duke?”
LOL

I think at this point trying to lie and manipulate is probably not the way to go. The time to pretend that we are squeeky clean and everyone else is dirty has come and gone.

The whole "but what about so and so..." stance is childish. We should accept whatever comes to us and move on. Our coaching staff is likely ready to put this behind them.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:06 amWe should accept whatever comes to us and move on.
Yeah, I'm sure that's why the legal bill is half a million now.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Can/will someone please provide the article so my cheap broke ass doesn't have to pay for a Star subscription?
Thanks in advance to anyone that will do as such.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Re: the assertion that we’re pretending we’re squeaky clean and everyone else is dirty, is anyone besides illy asserting that?

Cuz I think it’s more, our name got brought up in a fraud case. And though our name got brought up in a fraud case in the context of we were being criminally defrauded by a dude who was intentionally keeping his actions behind our backs, the NCAA’s case against us is basically, we shoulda known we were being defrauded anyway.
Deleted User 863

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:14 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:06 amWe should accept whatever comes to us and move on.
Not what I am saying. We should obviously defend ourselves...but that's not what ousdahl is suggesting. He wants us to finger point and shift the blame to someone else. I am not with that.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Man, illy knows what ousdahl is suggesting even better than ousdahl does!
Deleted User 863

ousdahl wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:34 am Re: the assertion that we’re pretending we’re squeaky clean and everyone else is dirty, is anyone besides illy asserting that?

Cuz I think it’s more, our name got brought up in a fraud case. And though our name got brought up in a fraud case in the context of we were being criminally defrauded by a dude who was intentionally keeping his actions behind our backs, the NCAA’s case against us is basically, we shoulda known we were being defrauded anyway.
You are acting like we are squeaky clean and this is dukes fault. You suggested we stopped recruiting Zion when we found out they had a list of demands...when in reality our assistant coach is on the phone saying we need to do whatever it takes to get him.

Adidas wasn't defrauding KU imo because our coaching staff was actively involved in assisting them with their actions. If you think Self and Co didn't know what was going on with TJ and Adidas then i think you're an idiot or are just denying it to play pretend messageboard defense attorney.
Deleted User 863

ousdahl wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:35 am Man, illy knows what ousdahl is suggesting even better than ousdahl does!
Thankfully you did it in the form of a question so you don't have to stand by anything stupid you say.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:14 am
Pretty easy for a non-jayhawk to advocate for accepting whatever KU is given.