Woman Question

Coffee talk.
HouseDivided

Re: Woman Question

Post by HouseDivided »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:18 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:53 pm
DrPepper wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:26 pm
Female here. I agree with many of the points that have been mentioned. In particular, I like jfish's point above. Her comment is not meant to push you away nor put you down... just to make it clear that things are platonic. Incidentally, that is exactly the type of conversation you said you are striving for so this is good news.
Thank you. I appreciate the female input. I guess I still just want to know what I'm doing to make her feel like she needs to send that message in the first place. That really bothers me.
I don't think it's you. It's probably the 100 guys who were having a conversation with her previously and then turned it weird.
Thanks. I hadn’t considered that possibility. Makes sense.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:53 pm
DrPepper wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:26 pm
jfish26 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:08 pm Maybe they feel they'll get a more authentic version of you if the boundary is clearly set.
Female here. I agree with many of the points that have been mentioned. In particular, I like jfish's point above. Her comment is not meant to push you away nor put you down... just to make it clear that things are platonic. Incidentally, that is exactly the type of conversation you said you are striving for so this is good news.
Thank you. I appreciate the female input. I guess I still just want to know what I'm doing to make her feel like she needs to send that message in the first place. That really bothers me.
Fucking hilarious!
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Dude has his issues. I hope he's sincere in looking for advice here. I'm taking him at his word.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

everyone has issues
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:59 am
pdub wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:37 am Some people's boyfriends and husbands are an important part of their lives.
Certainly moreso than a yellow shirt.
I don't know what you look like but from some of the things you post about women and how much you seem to care about your life, it's possible that comes out in interactions and can be sensed by the women you speak to.
I'm a big guy (6'3" 235), and have been told I come off as intimidating - mostly because I am so quiet; hence the attempt to be more talkative. I play my cards pretty close to the vest, so I don't think my inner turmoil leaks out, but could be.
I'm not even all the way through the thread, but I gotta first stop and ask:

yeah, but what's your wingspan?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:52 am everyone has issues
I never got into Korn
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Cascadia wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:10 pm lol, it’s easy. Stop coming across like a creep and they won’t mention the boyfriend/husband immediately.
I'm not going to say that's what's happening, but that's exactly what my wife does.