In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Ugh.
Deleted User 289

Re: 2020: the year the "feelz" took over

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Grandma wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:05 pm Spoken like a true white man. Can't they both be "real dangers"?
Today, I'll ask on behalf of the family of Elijah McClain. You know, the young man who died for being "suspicious" while Black.
https://twitter.com/World_Of_Hurt/statu ... 6436076544
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Yeah, not actually suspected of any crime makes it even sadder.

NPR said he resisted, but also that the cop’s body cams all fell off.

Also “fuller go easy on the Pepsi” and “take me Garth” are awesome
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

No one can tell what race the person is who is doing a voice-over, and why should it even matter? This is our silly world in 2020.

Also, never know the Simpsons were "white" -- they look yellow to me. :D

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/the ... 16630.html
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

"The liberal of the 1960s and 70s were all about: Freedom, free speech, anti war, anti government. Today the opposite is true."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

The liberals of the 1960s and 70s were against racism. That seems tough for you to grasp, but that was actually true.
Don't inject Lysol.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Sea and I were both there. we weren't anti-government, we were opposed to some government policies. Anti-government was the John Birch Society better known as the current Republican party.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

This isn't the same democratic party that existed back then. This isn't the same republican party either. Both are extremely screwed up. Democrats are now leading the country in trying to censor free speech. They want people fired for disagreeing with them. They want more government as they believe that will solve all the problems (it won't). They believe in fairy tales such as systemic racism. Etc, etc.

I don't always agree with Tucker, but he hit the nail on the head in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9AQEHOZYB4
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

old school racism. middle school hair.

Etc, etc.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:32 pm This isn't the same democratic party that existed back then. This isn't the same republican party either. Both are extremely screwed up. Democrats are now leading the country in trying to censor free speech. They want people fired for disagreeing with them. They want more government as they believe that will solve all the problems (it won't). They believe in fairy tales such as systemic racism. Etc, etc.

Gee, people and political parties and the things that are important to them have changed over the past 50-60 years? Who would have thought?
50 years ago - No cable TV, no internet - no social media, no cell phones, no CNN or Fox News. Of course the list goes on and on and on.
I could be wrong but I feel Dems aren't trying to censor free speech as much as they are trying to censor "hate" and "stupid" speech. That's a bad thing?
Dems (and Pubs too) want people fired for "disagreeing" with them but it's more about them wanting people being fired for being assholes who have done/said shameful/horrible things. Not 100% sure if that's a good or a bad thing but I'm leaning towards it being a good thing.
I believe Dems want "more government" so much as I believe they want competent government and as you say, a government that gives a fuck and actually does something that they have to the power to do about the problems that exist in society. Again, is that a bad thing?
Then for you to say systemic racism is a "fairy tale"... That tells me you are simply - an ignorant fuck.

P.S. What did Tucker hit the nail on the head about? Seems in the video you provided he was attempting to hit several nails. Some he bent and some he missed hitting completely.
Remember, Tucker Carlson is the guy who told his viewers that that Black Lives Matters protesters are coming for them.
Be scared Lobster! Be very sacred! They're coming for you - and they are going to GET YOU!

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Grandma wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:25 am
Walrus wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:32 pm This isn't the same democratic party that existed back then. This isn't the same republican party either. Both are extremely screwed up. Democrats are now leading the country in trying to censor free speech. They want people fired for disagreeing with them. They want more government as they believe that will solve all the problems (it won't). They believe in fairy tales such as systemic racism. Etc, etc.

Gee, people and political parties and the things that are important to them have changed over the past 50-60 years? Who would have thought?
50 years ago - No cable TV, no internet - no social media, no cell phones, no CNN or Fox News. Of course the list goes on and on and on.
I could be wrong but I feel Dems aren't trying to censor free speech as much as they are trying to censor "hate" and "stupid" speech. That's a bad thing?
Dems (and Pubs too) want people fired for "disagreeing" with them but it's more about them wanting people being fired for being assholes who have done/said shameful/horrible things. Not 100% sure if that's a good or a bad thing but I'm leaning towards it being a good thing.
I believe Dems don't want "more government". I believe they want competent government and as you say, a government that gives a fuck and actually does something that they have to the power to do about the problems that exist in society. Again, is that a bad thing?
Then for you to say systemic racism is a "fairy tale"... That tells me you are simply - an ignorant fuck.
This. I don't have a problem with those who are different. Own a gun, go to church, live on a farm, I dont fucking care. Just don't be a hate mongering asshole or assume I am that because I am different than you. I am no less a patriot for wanting our country to improve than you are for blindly supporting this vile scumbag.

And I dont want "more" government. I just want "more helpful" government. Take away the wasteful flow of gazillion of dollars to enrich corporations and the war machine and use it to help citizens instead. The balance of power is grossly tilted towards the ultra wealthy right now and Trump has made it even worse.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

folks crying that dems wanna "censor free speech" sound awful similar to the folks who tried to make civil rights a "state's rights" issue. In that regards, it's the same old republican party that "existed back then."

or at least it would be, if systemic racism wasn't a fairy tale, right lobs?
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Geezer wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:57 pm Sea and I were both there. we weren't anti-government, we were opposed to some government policies. Anti-government was the John Birch Society better known as the current Republican party.
What Geezer said.
Don't inject Lysol.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

I think it was that Democrat governor and congressmen and senator that said “speech is only free if you agree with me.”

Or something like that.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

When they start to try to implement some kind of law about "hate speech", watch out. That works if you're the one "offended", until the day comes that you slip up and someone else points out something you said that was "offensive".

2020 really became the year that everyone started looking for anything to be offended and outraged about.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Now they are calling the 4th of July, "racist". Can't make this stuff up. Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7pkXW9_QCY
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Walrus wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:31 pm Now they are calling the 4th of July, "racist". Can't make this stuff up. Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7pkXW9_QCY
Ever think about taking a break from your trusted "NEWS" source?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

An example of woman who doesn't know how to do her job.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/seattl ... uncilwoman
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

The national disgrace of the neglect of mental illness can no longer be ignored.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

We'll pool together and get ya the help ya need geez
Just Ledoux it