Re: Violence

Post by jfish26 »

What could go wrong?
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

TraditionKU wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:13 pm
what in the absolute fuck
Come on. Obviously it was Antifa. Ok, being serious, of course it might have been but I highly doubt it.
I only said that because I have a couple of friends from the CBOE who are so fucking brainwashed that they honestly believe the MAJORITY (if not all) of the people who "stormed" the Capitol were Antifa posing as Trump supporters.
My response was - You're right! And of course you do know the majority of rioters and looters over the summer were Trump supporters in disguise - don't you?
Yep, they have a difficult time understanding the words sarcasm and hypocrisy.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

suspended...

smfh
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Stolen from FB. No source.

“ Shared by a wise friend:

I saw this comment earlier today and it's so perfectly said that I want to share it.

"Huge numbers of our population believe in a complete alternate reality. Alternate facts as it were. But just as intensely as I believe they are deluded, they think I am the one who is deluded. Maybe I am. So how can I be confident in my perception? It can be quite difficult. But I have found that in times of confusion, particularly when emotions are running high and creating tunnel vision, the presence of Nazis can be an extremely helpful indicator. If I am attending a local demonstration or event and I see Nazis…neo-Nazis, miscellaneous-Nazis or the latest-whatever-uber-mythology-Nazis, I figure out which side they are on. And if they are on my side of the demonstration? I am on the wrong side. It is tough to argue moral equivalence when I am standing next to a Nazi. Look to my right. Is there a guy wearing a 6MWE (6 million wasn’t enough) t-shirt? I am on the wrong side. Look to my left. If that guy is wearing a Camp Auschwitz t-shirt? Wrong side. Speakers referring to things Hitler got right? Wrong side. Team-spirit face paint and hat with horns? This is an unclear indicator that could mean anything but safest to keep my distance from that guy even at a football game. But I can always, always, always, rely on the presence of Nazis as a guiding light through a fog of disinformation. Some things are relative, but evil and good are absolute."”

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 289

Quick, someone get the man a tossed salad with grape jelly!

https://www.abc15.com/news/state/horned ... -detention
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

PortlandHawk

Post by PortlandHawk »

A group of threatening(really) buffoons. Republicans need to denounce this shit and we need to hold the wrong doers accountable to the full extent of the law.
Attachments
85E6F6D4-B682-48DD-97AD-317DFEE52B96.jpeg
85E6F6D4-B682-48DD-97AD-317DFEE52B96.jpeg (171.9 KiB) Viewed 1338 times
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Lol

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 289

This is how my day started.

This was posted on Facebook by a friend of mine.....

This is the man the FBI identified in the video throwing the fire extinguisher at Officer Sicknick. They are asking for help to identify him. He is wearing a Chicago Fire Department hat! Circulate this, he may be from the area.

My response.....
I find it interesting that people are automatically assuming the CFD stands for Chicago Fire Department. It very well may but there are a lot of cities/towns in this country that have names that begin with the letter C. Also, we are assuming FD stands for Fire Department. Whatever the CFD on his hat stands for, I hope they find the guy and prosecute him to the full extent of the law.

His response......
not assuming anything, just a possibility. Also a possibility the “C” could stand for Chicago. If more people spread this then more likely to help identify the person. That’s all.

TIME OUT!
Did he not specifically say - "He is wearing a Chicago Fire Department hat!" ?
Then he said, "not assuming anything, just a possibility. Also a possibility the “C” could stand for Chicago".

Followed by this.....
Maybe it's a "tactic/ploy" I am not familiar with but I assume it's not the best idea to publicly incriminate your client and basically say you as an attorney are fucked in trying to defend your client - if/when you are a defense attorney.
Even if it's as clear as black and white and publicly known that your client is guilty of what he/she is being accused of doing.

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/ ... 0198472708
Deleted User 89

sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 89

meh...there’s only a half dozen or so of them
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

We need to replace Fox, OAN and NewsMax with claymation.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:29 pm
chiknbut wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:15 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:50 pm I like my police to be tough on crime. All crime. Regardless of the perps.

Take back the streets.
So, nothing further on your bullshit stat about BLM arrests?
blm sponsored 100’s of pep rallies over the summer. Of course people were arrested.

What is your point?
My point is that you dodged the question. Here's a refresher:

You wrote: "55 people were arrested yesterday. That is 55 more than were arrested all summer at the blm pep rallies."

I'll ask again, do you want to clarify your bullshit stat about BLM arrests? Take your time. I know you're a slow reader.
Deleted User 89

Sparko wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:06 pm We need to replace Fox, OAN and NewsMax with claymation.
bring back Gumby!!
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Take it to the pizza thread.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:51 pm
Sparko wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:06 pm We need to replace Fox, OAN and NewsMax with claymation.
bring back Gumby!!
Pokey: Gee Gumby, are you sure a homicidal insurrection for a cult leader is legally protected speech?
Gumby: the orange lump of clay told us we were special. Like combat Jesus.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Sparko wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:32 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:51 pm
bring back Gumby!!
Pokey: Gee Gumby, are you sure a homicidal insurrection for a cult leader is legally protected speech?
Gumby: the orange lump of clay told us we were special. Like combat Jesus.
Allsome