The illegal immigrants want in

Ugh.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Re: The illegal immigrants want in

Post by DCHawk1 »

Nah.

You missed the part that you created out of whole cloth in which Trump's policies are responsible for scenes like yesterday's, including the Border Patrol's use of "chemical weapons."

C'est la vie.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

And you are suggesting that they aren't?

Are you high?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:34 pm And you are suggesting that they aren't?

Are you high?
I know, right? Trump's policies are so awful they caused riots, storming of the border, tear gas, pepper spray, and all that fun stuff a full four years BEFORE he was inaugurated!

High indeed!
Deleted User 62

It's ok. Once we pry their screaming children out of their crying mothers' arms....they will settle down
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:18 pm It's ok. Once we pry their screaming children out of their crying mothers' arms....they will settle down
Perfect non sequitur.

I'll take it as a concession.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:23 pm
dolomite wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:31 am Which is what they used. What would you, do hold up shields like the Vikings did?
You liberals just slay me.
Like he has multiple times before, Trump created this additional chaos by forcing Mexico to keep asylum seekers in their country. The log jam and uncertainty added to by the inevitable poor handling by always incompetent Mexico created chaos and chaos causes desperate people to panic and lash out which Trump's administration can now point at as evidence to support his ignorant claims.

It's like a police officer creating an altercation to get someone to react poorly so they can arrest them.

It's a pattern that he has used now multiple times. If you don't see it well that's on you. But that is what is happening.
You haven't mentioned what you would do if they were throwing rocks at you. Lemme guess ,you would just duck, run away and hide. Don't try and spin this as to whose fault it is. We already know that President Trump (your convenient whipping boy) is directly responsible here. A rock thrown is a rock thrown.
p.s. I'm sure what you said about police officers was in pure jest, correct?
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

um, back away from the fence?

seems logical to me
Deleted User 62

TraditionKU wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:36 pm um, back away from the fence?

seems logical to me
Impossible.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

seems logical to me
Thanks for making a great case for Trump’s wall!
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

dolomite wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:17 pm

seems logical to me
nope, but hold onto your delusion...i’m sure it’s about all you’ve got
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:33 pm
dolomite wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:31 am Which is what they used. What would you, do hold up shields like the Vikings did?
You liberals just slay me.
Like he has multiple times before, Trump created this additional chaos by forcing Mexico to keep asylum seekers in their country. The log jam and uncertainty added to by the inevitable poor handling by always incompetent Mexico created chaos and chaos causes desperate people to panic and lash out which Trump's administration can now point at as evidence to support his ignorant claims.

It's like a police officer creating an altercation to get someone to react poorly so they can arrest them.

It's a pattern that he has used now multiple times. If you don't see it well that's on you. But that is what is happening.
You haven't mentioned what you would do if they were throwing rocks at you. Lemme guess ,you would just duck, run away and hide. Don't try and spin this as to whose fault it is. We already know that President Trump (your convenient whipping boy) is directly responsible here. A rock thrown is a rock thrown.
What would I do if I was a border patrol agent wearing a helmet, protective vest and carrying a shield and some young men crossing the border illegally were throwing rocks at me? Hopefully I would utilize my training, fend off the rocks with the shield and do my job and apprehend them once they broke the law by crossing illegally.

Reports are that it was less than a half dozen late teen/ early 20 year old males throwing rocks and water bottles. We aren't talking about a barrage of rocks from 500+ people.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

TraditionKU wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:20 pm

seems logical to me
Delusional or not, common sense says that In this case the wall would actually prevent the rowdy caravan from aiming deadly weapons (in this case jagged rocks) at the border patrol. However since this simple explanation escapes you, I can see why you think it's delusional. (Actually I should know better since common sense among anti-Trumpers is not so common).
Taylor Sheridan
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:09 pm
dolomite wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:33 pm

What would I do if I was a border patrol agent wearing a helmet, protective vest and carrying a shield and some young men crossing the border illegally were throwing rocks at me? Hopefully I would utilize my training, fend off the rocks with the shield and do my job and apprehend them once they broke the law by crossing illegally.

Reports are that it was less than a half dozen late teen/ early 20 year old males throwing rocks and water bottles. We aren't talking about a barrage of rocks from 500+ people.
So do you surmise that the rock throwers just want to raise a little hell? That's hardly the way to go about asking for asylum.
p.s. I'm like your answer about using your training and not "back away from the fence" like that girly man said. You know who you are.
Taylor Sheridan
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:13 pm
Delusional or not, common sense says that In this case the wall would actually prevent the rowdy caravan from aiming deadly weapons (in this case jagged rocks) at the border patrol. However since this simple explanation escapes you, I can see why you think it's delusional. (Actually I should know better since common sense among anti-Trumpers is not so common).
Actually, you'd have people sneaking through a hole in the wall instead of a hole in a fence. But you would be at least $25+ billion more in debt when it happens. The GAO report in April estimated that it could cost billions more than that. So maybe one of the cost reductions is in cutting staffing of Border Patrol officers, since Trump would claim they aren't needed any more thanks to the wall.

The wall would be nothing more than a financial gift to his cronies who win the contracts to do the work.
Deleted User 62

twocoach wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:20 pm

The wall would be nothing more than a financial gift to his cronies who win the contracts to do the work.
Been the plan since before Admiral Cheeto was even elected.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:30 pm

Yeah, there are a huge number of grifters like Trump getting fat and super rich off the teet of unmonitored, poorly audited government contracts all over the world.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:34 pm And you are suggesting that they aren't?

Are you high?
Obtuse attempts to defend Trump while trying to maintain plausible deniability for doing so is what DC does because, what else is he going to do, promote republican supply side economics?
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:34 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:30 pm

Yeah, there are a huge number of politicians getting fat and super rich off the teat of unmonitored, poorly audited government contracts all over the world.
fyp
Taylor Sheridan
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Feral wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:46 pm

Are you high?
Obtuse attempts to defend Trump while trying to maintain plausible deniability for doing so is what DC does because, what else is he going to do, promote republican supply side economics?
lulz. Something is obtuse, although I'm not sure you're right about what it is.