We Lost the Battle for the Republican Party’s Soul Long Ago

Ugh.
JKLivin
Contributor

Re: We Lost the Battle for the Republican Party’s Soul Long Ago

Post by JKLivin »

It's called sacrifice for a cause. It is also called being pushed too far.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

Well said, Qusdahl.
“Qusdahl ISNT wrong.” - PDub 1/28

“I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are” - TDub 2/5
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

The only people suffering unnecessarily are the unvaccinated.
The only people who shouldn't be getting back to a very normal life are the unvaccinnated.
The reason this dragged on as long as it did was due to those who refused to be vaccinnated.

Here's the most recent data from California:

https://covid19.ca.gov/state-dashboard/

The unvaccinated are 6X more likely to get covid than fully vaxxed and boosted, 11.4X more likely to be hospitalized, and 21.8X more likely to die.

Those are the real numbers for unnecessary suffering. But by all means, lets drive our trucks around discouraging people from being vaccinated.

This blockade is more disruptive and damaging than asking anyone to get a safe shot has ever been. It's so fucking stupid. The people who refuse vaccines are fucking morons. The dumbest of the dumbfucks in out society.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Getting asked to take a shot = being pusched too far?!?!?!?

What a panzy ass crock of shit.

What type of wimp can't get a fucking shot? and instead would rather park his retarded fat ass on a highway so that other people can't cross a border. Talk about dipshits.

The only thing worse are the fucking dipshits here who support it. Fucking clowns.

Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

Thinking that getting asked to take a shot is being pushed too far says a lot about just how bad they really have it.

Heaven forbid, Qusdahl ever experience actual oppression.

“I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are” - TDub 2/5
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

We're at a new low for how soft we are as a culture if this is what you're going to throw a temper tantrum over.

Bunch fucking spoiled babies.

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

And the same fuckheads who defend these panzies are the same ones who complain when a fast food worker asks for a raise because they should shut up, get to work and follow the rules.

Goddam hypocrites.

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:17 pm And the same fuckheads who defend these panzies are the same ones who complain when a fast food worker asks for a raise because they should shut up, get to work and follow the rules.

Goddam hypocrites.
^^^^^^
though, not all that surprising given who it is here that is supporting the nonsense
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

Q says no one is more oppressed than straight white men

MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i support the canadians right to stand up and be heard. why wouldn't i.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

KUTradition wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:02 pm i’d like mich to remind us of his support for the recent BLM/social justice protests
still waiting
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:24 pm i support the canadians right to stand up and be heard. why wouldn't i.
https://newsweek.com/trucker-blockade-u ... ly-1678091

…In 2019, Canada was Michigan’s largest export destination with 41% of the state’s exports to the world. The value of that trade totaled $23.1 billion…

might wanna check your 401k
Last edited by KUTradition on Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:24 pm i support the canadians right to stand up and be heard. why wouldn't i.
Why don't you normally? You're usually the first to insult and complain about protestors.

Shouldn't you have a phrase you just keep posting over and over and over, like, "if you got time to complain, you got time to get a shot"

MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

wow. you are letting the end of the pandemic get the better of you.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

if you say it enough times it makes it true

:lol:
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

if you got time to complain, you got time to get a shot

Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

If the internet deviants and malcontents would just do that the end of the pandemic would’ve ended by now

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/10/10800228 ... oy-protest

...The Ontario Superior Court of Justice issued an order halting access to funds collected via the GiveSendGo website, Canadian outlet Global News reports. Protesters had raised millions via "Freedom Convoy 2022" and "Adopt-a-Trucker" campaigns on the site, but government officials in Ontario asked the court to stop organizers from accessing and doling out those funds, a request that was granted Thursday, Ivana Yelich, a spokeswoman for the office of the Premier of Ontario, told the outlet.

Protesters were initially able to use GoFundMe to garner financial support and raised around $7.8 million before GoFundMe put a stop to the fundraiser for violating its terms of service and opted to refund all donors.

In a statement explaining its decision, the company said that while it initially supported what it believed was a peaceful protest, evidence from authorities showed that the "Freedom Convoy" had morphed into an "occupation" involving unlawful activities...
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:05 pm https://www.npr.org/2022/02/10/10800228 ... oy-protest

...The Ontario Superior Court of Justice issued an order halting access to funds collected via the GiveSendGo website, Canadian outlet Global News reports. Protesters had raised millions via "Freedom Convoy 2022" and "Adopt-a-Trucker" campaigns on the site, but government officials in Ontario asked the court to stop organizers from accessing and doling out those funds, a request that was granted Thursday, Ivana Yelich, a spokeswoman for the office of the Premier of Ontario, told the outlet.

Protesters were initially able to use GoFundMe to garner financial support and raised around $7.8 million before GoFundMe put a stop to the fundraiser for violating its terms of service and opted to refund all donors.

In a statement explaining its decision, the company said that while it initially supported what it believed was a peaceful protest, evidence from authorities showed that the "Freedom Convoy" had morphed into an "occupation" involving unlawful activities...
So is it OK to shoot them yet?

ProudBoy

Post by ProudBoy »

I just picked up Kyle - we’re on our way.