Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
TDub
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by TDub »

RussianHawk wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:16 pm It's a message board man stop crying like a little bitch.
Strong, well thought out response.

Sounds like something Trump would say when told someone disagrees with him or he cant have what he wants.

There's 47 pages here of people crying about things, mainly who the president ism
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

twocoach wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:58 pm
TDub wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:07 pm My statements werent based on that dialogue. Zsn brought that to the table.

My opinion is that both moves are petty ane unnecessary. And that the country looks more foolish because of the moves by each. Can i have a fucking opinion that isnt the same as everyone elses? Nowhere in my statement did i bring up any funding or shutdown or anything of the like. Criminy.
One seems petty because you don't like the person who delivered it. One is petty because it was done for no other reason than to be a dick. It's that you ignored the difference in the funding of the agencies involved that is the problem. Not that you mentioned them.

Sure, you're entitled to have an opinion. No one is trying to have you arrested for speaking your mind. Just understand that we are also entitled to have and share an opinion about your shared opinion. The freedom to speak your mind that you desire extends to us as well.

The country doesn't look like anything over these two petty moves. The country looks foolish for electing an incompetent, childish moron because "screw those libtards".
I dont necessarily pelosi. I dislike trump more than i dislike pelosi. I just dont think either of those "power moves" did anything to accomplish getting the government back to work. I thought they were both middle school tactics. Obviously we disagree, which is fine.
Just Ledoux it
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

TDub wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:12 pm
RussianHawk wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:16 pm It's a message board man stop crying like a little bitch.

Sounds like something Trump would say when told someone disagrees with him or he cant have what he wants.

There's 47 pages here of people crying about things, mainly who the president ism
You said both sides. Z said no there is a difference. You cried about not liking what he said. I re-pointed out the facts. You cried some more. It's not my fault you don't like what others have to say.
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

To be fair Tdub I don't think you are like others on here and I give you the benefit of the doubt on what you were trying to say and I probably went too far. In general I think you just think this all is silly which pretty much everyone on here agrees with. Just say that... You slanted and then got upset people went further.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I do think its all silly and dumb.

My only problem with Z was that i was simply stating an opinion which he proceeded to tell me my opinion was wrong (which,whatever, we all do it to some degree) by pointing put "facts" which i wasnt trying to reference at all.

I just always love the "you can have an opinion - but, heres why you cant have an opinion" approach.

Its all good.
Just Ledoux it
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

for me the

Boss
Petty

made Z's comment fair game.

This is all silly and stupid was not the way I viewed your remarks.
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:25 pm
RussianHawk wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:16 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:10 pm

Well...some of it came from her mobster father.
Juxtaposed to Trump who got "ALL" his money from his mobster farther
There's a reason he and she get along so well.
Doesn't make the identical no mater how much one wishes though.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

TDub wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:07 pm
My opinion is that both moves are petty ane unnecessary. And that the country looks more foolish because of the moves by each. Can i have a fucking opinion that isnt the same as everyone elses? Nowhere in my statement did i bring up any funding or shutdown or anything of the like. Criminy.
I agree with you. Both petty and make us look stupid.

But no (as you already know) you can't have an opinion on anything that differs from the liberal mob or you'll have to waste hours explaining away statements you never made or subjects you never touched on.

It's an intentional liberal strategy to silence people who they view as on the right.

"Your president"
Deleted User 75

RussianHawk wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:52 pm
TDub wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:12 pm

You said both sides. Z said no there is a difference. You cried about not liking what he said. I re-pointed out the facts. You cried some more. It's not my fault you don't like what others have to say.
Stop repeating yourself. This is a message board. He can go back and give himself a recap of what was said if he wishes. Don't act like a little bitch.

:-o

(Did I do that correctly?)

*I am TOTALLY kidding just so you know. I love Russia, especially now that we're all honorary duel citizens!!!*
Last edited by Deleted User 75 on Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

RussianHawk wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:23 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:25 pm
RussianHawk wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:16 pm

Juxtaposed to Trump who got "ALL" his money from his mobster farther
There's a reason he and she get along so well.
Doesn't make the identical no mater how much one wishes though.
Not at all.

I've said all along that he's mobbed up.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/16/opinions ... index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/15/politics ... index.html

This is why I hope that Trump is NOT impeached and removed. To have Pence as the leader of our nation would be even worse than the bumbling moron we currently have. That he is a heart beat away from the Oval Office is horrifying.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

anyone who believes in, and espouses conversion therapy is a piece of shit...period
Deleted User 75

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:18 am anyone who believes in, and espouses conversion therapy is a piece of shit...period
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

What an insecure little bitch.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

TDub - you thought you were making a cute "Oh look when Pelosi does it everyone thinks it's a boss move but when Trump does it everyone thinks it's petty" as a setup to "This is all silly". If you had just "This is all silly" I would have said nothing. However, your comparison is factually and philosophically extremely wrong. There is a solid factual basis in governing principles for what Pelosi did; Trump exposed security operations and potentially put people's life in danger. So, yes there is a difference. One is definitely "Boss move" and the other is definitely "petty" and weak.

Your argument (whether you intended that way or not) is akin to "Aspirin has side effects; potassium cyanide has side effects. White powders should not be consumed"
Deleted User 75

What pelosi did was childish and petty too.

It's obvious. The reasons behind the childish petty BULLSHIT are largely irrelevant to many of us. Some support the petty behavior as long as it's directed at their enemy (trump and/or the right). Because #bossmove right!!!!
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

So ultra right wing to ignore national security concerns and do your usual "whataboutism."

I managed to make it through my husband's memorial service, even giving one part of the eulogy without choking up, but when the Color Guard knelt and handed me his flag and said, please accept this flag as a symbol of our appreciation for your loved one's honorable and faithful service, tears rolled down my cheeks.

Take your attempts to make those who disagree with your defense of Trump and your ultra-right wingery into people who don't care about this country or its national security and shove it.
Last edited by seahawk on Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 75

LOL

I almost made it thru that entire post without choking up, but when you told me to "shove it" tears rolled down my cheeks.

Such a touching story.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Those who get flags upon their deaths swear an oath to the Constitution and not to the Cult of Trump as you do.

It's not surprising that T Cultists like yourself can laugh at that practice.
Don't inject Lysol.