Nba draft/offseason

Kansas Basketball.
NDballer13

Re: Nba draft/offseason

Post by NDballer13 »

It's not like he's in control. Doesn't he still have 4 years left on a contract? It's not like the Nets have to do anything just to make him happy some place else. They'll make sure they get what/who they want.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Wow. KD is never happy.
Deleted User 863

KD wanting to go to Phoenix or Miami makes me LOL.

Portland should be offering anything/everything.

Pelicans should be offering up Zion or (and?) Ingram.

Wonder if a team will also try to take Irving or Simmons as part of whatever KD deal comes together. Because Irving or Simmons alone has very little value to many teams....but if you can get happy Kyrie and happy KD together without a totally decimated lineup then that may be as close as many franchises will be able to get in the current landscape with some really good teams positioned well for the future.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

I really don’t see that Phoenix core ever winning a title. I’d be interested in KD were I them.
Deleted User 863

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:45 pm I really don’t see that Phoenix core ever winning a title. I’d be interested in KD were I them.
Booker for KD?

If they could get it done for Ayton Bridges and Johnson then sure....but I think it'll take more than that.

And fwiw I am not saying PHX shouldn't be interested. I just think it's funny how KD picks who he wants to join. GS. Now maybe PHX or MIA.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Yeah, it will take Booker.

Which would be a tough pill to swallow but Booker could easily turn into one of those super max players that looks like they just miss the cut of superstar and they end up being a great player on a bad team in a not-so-hot market. Like Lillard or even Beal.

Especially with Ayton likely gone from Phoenix, all of the sudden you have a Super max, but not a superstar, player on a good but not great team in some of the most important seasons of that guy's career. I'd shake it up.
Deleted User 863

Miami might have enough assets to take on both KD and Kyrie. They could move Lowry Herro Robinson and about 3 picks and it'd be enticing enough. Wouldn't even have to give up Bam.

Then Miami has a starting lineup of Kyrie Strus Butler KD Bam. That'd be a squad.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

It will take Booker? Then I would crack up if they did make the trade because Booker is the primary reason why Durant would like to play for the Suns.
Fuck Kevin Durant.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:03 pm It will take Booker? Then I would crack up if they did make the trade because Booker is the primary reason why Durant would like to play for the Suns.
Fuck Kevin Durant.
I suppose if the Nets are in a position of zero leverage, they would have to settle for either CP3 or sign and trade with Ayton.

Suns clearly win either of those.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

In one year the Nets went from front runners to win the East to a complete disaster.
Sean Marks should be packing his bags right now.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Hornets should lose their leading scorer. The question is if Miles Bridges serves any jail time.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/01/hornets-m ... ce-attack/

The not so funny thing is these were his words after the mouthpiece incident - which pretty much showed the guy has difficulty controlling his anger.

“I lost my cool last night with a lot of stuff that went on,” Bridges said. “I normally don’t act like that and that was an embarrassment on my part and for the organization.”
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Booker ain’t leaving Phoenix.
He got the supermax.
So did Joker.

Ja also got paid big bucks.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

About 400 million ago.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

So NBA rules state a team can only have one player on rookie max 5-year contract extension. So that means Nets can't trade for any of these guys--Booker being the most notable one here.

This just makes it even easier to LOL at the Nets, and also see what a waste having Ben Simmons on your team is.

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Celts make a good move for Brogdon.

Brogdon
Smart
Brown
Tatum
Williams

Horford, White, Grant Williams, Gallinari ( looks like they'll get him once released )
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

The Utah Jazz are trading Rudy Gobert to the Minnesota Timberwolves for multiple players and first-round picks, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

The Jazz are receiving Malik Beasley, Patrick Beverley, Walker Kessler, Jarred Vanderbilt and multiple first-round picks in the deal, sources said.
Deleted User 863

KAT and Rudy?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

KAT sucks on defense.
Shoots 41% from 3.
Four 1st round picks + players.

Two bigs!

That's a lot for a center who "isn't top 4 or 5 in the league".
Deleted User 863

pdub wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:43 pm KAT sucks on defense.
Shoots 41% from 3.
Four 1st round picks + players.

Two bigs!

That's a lot for a center who "isn't top 4 or 5 in the league".
Are we considering AD a Center?

If not, then I'd have Gobert 5th.

Embiid
Jokic
KAT
Bam
Gobert
Vucevic
Ayton
Valanciunias
Capella
Nurkic