Contributor

Re: Conspiracies

Post by DCHawk1 »

Imjustheretoofferexperthelp
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i have been an expert in the field for all of my fake internet career.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:21 pm Imjustheretoofferexperthelp
I expect nothing less from you.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:40 pm
japhy wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:30 pm Are you working in the sciences? A related field maybe?
there are about 13 active contributing members of this forum. roughly half pretend to be an expert in the field. so sure, why not. yes i work in the sciences. yes i work in a related field.

why not. everybody else does.
I am not an expert in the field, but my wife is.

And she is 100% convinced, after reading some of your posts, that at least 4 of you are fucking idiots.

Decide amongst yourselves who the 4 are.
Wiff

Post by Wiff »

Overlander wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:26 pm I am not an expert in the field, but my wife is.

And she is 100% convinced, after reading some of your posts, that at least 4 of you are fucking idiots.

Decide amongst yourselves who the 4 are.
I don't need an expert to tell me that Randy and Mich are fucking idiots.

I can come to that conclusion myself from my own research and tHiNkInG fOr MySeLf!!...!-!!1
Ain't no seats
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Did he get stung by a bee?

Several bees?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Alec Baldwin is being charged with involuntary manslaughter. Obviously I wasn't there so I don't know but I wouldn't be shocked if someone set him up.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:14 am Did he get stung by a bee?

Several bees?
70s big.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

lmao
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Uhm, is this guy serious? Hard to tell.
Defense. Rebounds.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

flat-earther…lol
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

I've read maybe 10% of this thread--any flat-earthers in here?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:00 pm I've read maybe 10% of this thread--any flat-earthers in here?
Oh, I hope so.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BofA was simply processing transactions from Zelle incorrectly. No one's money was stolen.

Zelle is a major fraud liability and offers zero consumer protection. Use at your own risk.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

twocoach wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:11 pmZelle is a major fraud liability and offers zero consumer protection. Use at your own risk.
Why do banks (seem to) prefer Zelle over PayPal/Venmo?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:14 pm
twocoach wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:11 pmZelle is a major fraud liability and offers zero consumer protection. Use at your own risk.
Zelle is an ACH transaction, the same as if you wired money only it doesn't take multiple days to process end to end like a wire transaction. It rides the established ACH system but is quicker and involves less fees (for both the account holder and the bank) end to end and can be set up by your bank as it ties directly to your bank account, which is good until a fraudster gets hold of it. Unfortunately, fraudsters are taking advantage of Zelle's ties directly to a DDA account as well as the quick turnaround and starting to run major amounts of fraud through it.

I prefer to use Paypal and only ever tie my PayPal to a credit card. Your DDA is your real money; if a fraudster gets into that it is a real pain in the ass because you are out that money until you get it all sorted out. A credit card is just fake money; a high tech IOU system basically. You aren't out that money if a fraudster dings you and it is much easier to get that situation rectified.

But some people require the "I need that money right now" of Zelle. Faster and more convenient is great when there are no problems but it comes at a higher risk of impactful fraud.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

twocoach wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:36 pm
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:14 pm
Zelle is an ACH transaction, the same as if you wired money only it doesn't take multiple days to process end to end like a wire transaction. It rides the established ACH system but is quicker and involves less fees (for both the account holder and the bank) end to end and can be set up by your bank as it ties directly to your bank account, which is good until a fraudster gets hold of it. Unfortunately, fraudsters are taking advantage of Zelle's ties directly to a DDA account as well as the quick turnaround and starting to run major amounts of fraud through it.

I prefer to use Paypal and only ever tie my PayPal to a credit card. Your DDA is your real money; if a fraudster gets into that it is a real pain in the ass because you are out that money until you get it all sorted out. A credit card is just fake money; a high tech IOU system basically. You aren't out that money if a fraudster dings you and it is much easier to get that situation rectified.

But some people require the "I need that money right now" of Zelle. Faster and more convenient is great when there are no problems but it comes at a higher risk of impactful fraud.
Thanks, I didn't realize Zelle was just an ACH transaction. Thought it was just another 3rd party like Paypal.

I guess it makes sense for banks to advertise it and prefer it if it saves on fees, but perhaps they're breaking even if it's susceptible to fraud?