Robert f Kennedy jr

Ugh.
Shirley
Contributor

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by Shirley »

I feel sorry for you if you've tied your boat to Jr., you suffer not only from a lack of self-awareness, but a lack of self-respect.

I hope you get over it.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:16 pm
JKLivin wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:59 pm
KUTradition wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:29 pm
except for the whole blocking Ukraine’s entrance into NATO thing…
I think RFK is right. This is a setup for a land war with Russia. Next step, WWWIII. Welcome to the beginning of the end.
Make sure you tell that to your students and patients. ;)
I wish it weren't true, but it is looking more and more that way.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Feral wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:28 pm
I feel sorry for you if you've tied your boat to Jr., you suffer not only from a lack of self-awareness, but a lack of self-respect.

I hope you get over it.
And you bend over asshole first for the globalist agenda disguised as American politics, and are too naive to realize it
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:55 pm
Mjl wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:46 pm I'm still wondering - how is he a Democrat?
Who? Biden the warmonger?

This is the strategy when you know you can’t win the next election. Jump into a war and hope people will stick with you through it.
No, RFK Jr. He's running as a Democrat. How is he a Democrat? What policies of his align with the Democratic party?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Mjl wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:15 pm
Mjl wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:46 pm I'm still wondering - how is he a Democrat?

This is the strategy when you know you can’t win the next election. Jump into a war and hope people will stick with you through it.
No, RFK Jr. He's running as a Democrat. How is he a Democrat? What policies of his align with the Democratic party?
Pre-2016, ALL of them.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:21 pm
Mjl wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:15 pm

Pre-2016, ALL of them.
He even used to have a show on liberal talk radio.

Today's RFK Jr though - he's going out of his way to be a Republican. I think that the "free market should address environmental issues" is the clearest example of him being completely different than pre 2016.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:58 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:25 pm

Maybe someone should have told that to Trump late in his Presidency?

Well, considering that he won the election, it's kind of a moot point.
You're better than this. Seriously.
Defense. Rebounds.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Your solution to Russia’s imperialist, unprovoked, baseless aggression would have been to…allow Russia to subsume Ukraine.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Holy shit...

https://nypost.com/2023/07/15/rfk-jr-sa ... pare-jews/

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. dished out wild COVID-19 conspiracy theories this week during a press event at an Upper East Side restaurant, claiming the bug was a genetically engineered bioweapon that may have been “ethnically targeted” to spare Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese people.

Kennedy floated the idea during a question-and-answer portion of raucous booze and fart-filled dinner at Tony’s Di Napoli on East 63d Street.

“COVID-19. There is an argument that it is ethnically targeted. COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately,” Kennedy said. “COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.”

“We don’t know whether it was deliberately targeted or not but there are papers out there that show the racial or ethnic differential and impact,” Kennedy hedged.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:44 am Holy shit...

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. dished out wild COVID-19 conspiracy theories this week during a press event at an Upper East Side restaurant, claiming the bug was a genetically engineered bioweapon that may have been “ethnically targeted” to spare Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese people.

Kennedy floated the idea during a question-and-answer portion of raucous booze and fart-filled dinner at Tony’s Di Napoli on East 63d Street.

“COVID-19. There is an argument that it is ethnically targeted. COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately,” Kennedy said. “COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.”

“We don’t know whether it was deliberately targeted or not but there are papers out there that show the racial or ethnic differential and impact,” Kennedy hedged.
Unfit to care for a cactus.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Gosh, Randy's right, why won't Biden "debate" this guy?

https://twitter.com/MarkJacob16/status/ ... wsrc%5Etfw
Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Feral wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:10 am Gosh, Randy's right, why won't Biden "debate" this guy?

I’m just asking questions. Which sometimes end with periods.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

"Hundreds of thousands"?
Really? You believe/accept that to be true?
What's next that you will believe and accept from him? Some other complete bullshit such as Jews are planning to sabotage and take over the world? I can see it now, you would eat that up with a big grin on your face saying, "Give me more Jr. give me more!!!!!" while drool will be running down your chin and your VGR poster is hanging in the background.

* EDIT
Golly gee! I now see what DC posted.
I should know better but I admit I am slightly curious as to what randy's take on that is.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Haven't seen data on that. Does data back up rfk's claim?

Most of his other "conspiracies" he has numbers to back up. Rfk isn't afraid to say controversial things
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Feral wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:10 am Gosh, Randy's right, why won't Biden "debate" this guy?

Because Biden doesn't know what day it is, can't walk up a flight of stairs without falling, and has been known to crap his pants?
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:44 am Holy shit...

Gene-targeted chemical warfare. It's why I won't do the 23 And Me type of DNA testing. I don't want my genes on file.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

It's a scary thought. Gene targeted chemical warfare. It's silly to think people wouldn't try to it tho, I mean we did have Hitler in the past century
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:52 am But. You guys got fake news

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/sta ... XZXPA&s=19
Do "words matter", only when Biden is speaking?

There are a plethora of ways to say that Covid-19 is more virulent for certain ethnicities, than to repeat that "Covid-19 is ethnically targeted, which would lead any reasonable person to assume he means there was malice, or intent.

And imo, that's exactly what he intended.
Anand Giridharadas