KU @ WVU : Official Big12 #11 Game thread

Kansas Basketball.
Sparko
Contributor

Re: KU @ WVU : Official Big12 #11 Game thread

Post by Sparko »

I buy ESPN thru ATTUverse and still have a plus bill. I am going to have to call bullshit out of principle. What good is regular ESPN? And the damned thing freezes. There must be bandwidth brakes. Just like everyone warned would happen with the end of net neutrality
thekid6
Contributor

Post by thekid6 »

Did anyone else experience lagging with video and sound yesterday on ESPN+? My internet is usually good enough to stream.
Don't give up, don't ever give up. -Jimmy V
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

I actually thought I was right on real time. As I checked the game on Twitter it was happening as close to real time as it’s ever been.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

Ya my stream came thru with zero skips and in HD.
vmlb

Post by vmlb »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:39 am
NewtonHawk11 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:10 am
ousdahl wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:44 am I like when Self casually puts his hand over his mouth, as if he’s just rubbing his nose and not dropping f bombs on huggy.
I wonder if he got told by Cindy that she doesn't like when he curses. So he covers his mouth so she never knows what he's saying.

He's a pro at cursing with his mouth covered and always looking like he's doing something else.
Well, maybe initially, but over the years it's become pretty obvious that when he covers his mouth in huddles he's cussing out 1 of our players.

Wonder if Huggy was complaining about the refs? Or maybe complaining about espn+ being shitty for WVU fans in rural areas without dependable high speed Internet?

It didn't seem like they were mad at each other. And since they're both pretty open that they like each other I doubt that's changed.

Tbh, my first thought was that 1 of our players said something rude to Huggy and he was complaining to Self about it and Self said "oh fuck bobby, come on man, I didn't see it, I'll tell them to chill"....but more likely Huggy had an issue with a ref and was asking if Self felt the same.
Don't forget about us KU fans without dependable high speed internet. It also pisses me off that they don't show a replay later on their channels. Instead they will show a replay of the KSU- OSU game.
vmlb

Post by vmlb »

Just flipped on the UCF-WSU game. Looks like a Mizzo game. A lot of the fans look like Yellow chair back seats.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

I can't seem to find a video where it shows our defense taking over at the end. They skip all the stuff in the highlight videos I've seen so far.